Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anti-air moe

Go down 
+24
Raven
MagicPotatoplz
Aria
Kuzuha
Trill
Nymph~
tehprognoob
Suguri
FireKiller87
Nilla
IncuSlave
Stickboy
Astral_Dono
resireth
DisNiga
GammaFox
Zwiebel Force
fggt
necrodrakath
SilverySil
Midona
Malphes
reVelske
ubkhop
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

anti-air moe - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:17 pm

I do have a LeReve too. Though I'm using Mialy atm. Seems like Mialy's role now is to be on the lookout for Seraphs. True that you can attack other lands or arts but due to HD Seraphs being spammed, it's best to look out for them and protect your team instead. The kicker? You would still receive a good amount of points just supporting your team against the Seraphs (this does not include your kills too)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:28 pm

Build an AA bot, you lazy bum.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 1:39 pm

Did anyone realize that if you happen to get hit from a Nova as Mialy you'll be getting hit with 3 if you have your bits out and 5 if the 2 other bits of yours aren't off stalking someone?

I want Magfrit and Le Reve. But I can't be bothered to do offers ;_;
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 2:40 pm

As far as Moes go, pretty sure the top ones have been mentioned. LeReve probably being one of the best.

Though you're really limiting yourself with a moe. You'd probably be much better off with a bot you can actually customize and have a wider pool of weaponry.
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:00 pm

@Raven

I'd really love to create one, though, it seems I'm not lucky getting mechabots (and mostly get the moes instead, which is wierd). I don't roll too often also, thus, limited options for me.

I'll give a try in getting gaderoga though. Also, any other weapon that has a good range?
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:23 pm

Buy a Victorl instead.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:37 am

Apparently Victorl is god tier against HD's. I still think the Alba duo have some potential against her, though.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

Male Posts : 608

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:36 am

LE reve false good solution.

Psyguns utterly lack of accuracy at long range. On most map, seraphHD can fly far over you.

I've a le reve on my main account. Got 3shotted, as usual.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:36 am

Midona wrote:

Psyguns utterly lack of accuracy at long range. On most map, seraphHD can fly far over you.

anti-air moe - Page 3 Doing-it-wrong

No hop + Accel Roll?
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:45 am

seraph nova can't hit something below her
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Nymph~ wrote:

or something dry humping her face, like a RAPESPIDER
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:07 pm

Midona wrote:

Le Reve is one of the few bots that I try not to attack even with Seraph Wings out plus max altitude. The psyguns are nasty even at that range, because a hit usually results in a good stun.

If you can't kill her with Le Reve, get your own Seraph, pick up a Minizook and fly up to her face.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:01 pm

Hmm? No one mentioned Misty Hollow w/ Zook?
does Dark Mist not work against Nova?

I think if you can fully tune a Katalina it might work since Steal Boost stuns, but I wouldn't know since my Katalina isn't tuned for TEC yet.
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:03 pm

If you limit it to moe, well you're gonna have a tough time, if you open to mecha, there's LOADS out there, just saying.
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 9:36 am

Midona wrote:

I'm disappointed in you. :u Reve has been really good in my hands. And I main mostly reve, since the last clan tournament till now. :v
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 10:14 am

The midona guy has no idea what he's talking about. Obv he can't even aim with a homing explosive psygun
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:32 am

tehprognoob wrote:
The midona guy has no idea what he's talking about. Obv he can't even aim with a homing explosive psygun

First of all, I hop with no bots. Hop are for heavy gays.

Second, I'm indeed bad at using psyguns, because I don't like them. I'm a railgun lover and this is really not the same gameplay.

Third, I don't have ANY problem killing Seraph HD unless there is more than 3 in enemy team, because my main bot for now is Mialy Type X, which is a Seraph HD rapper for different reasons (following bits, railgun accuracy and range, float dash, decent 411 hp with all capa cart).

You're rude without purpose, this is a forum, not a catch ring.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:34 am

>First of all, I hop with no bots. Hop are for heavy gays.

as someone that refuses to hop i think this is retarded. hopping isn't "gay", it just abuses the way the aiming system works. even then you can still exploit hoppers extremely easily.
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:38 am

Malphes wrote:
hopping isn't "gay", it just abuses the way the aiming system works.

On most online games, things which tends to "abuse" from a dev's mistake to umbalance them is, for me, gay.

Hopping should be a decent defensive tool. Not a rapping alone a team tool. Even if hopping is slightly outdated and almost normal compaired to Seraphfags.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:40 am

>Not a rapping alone a team tool.

you and/or your team are fucking terrible
Back to top Go down
Midona
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Midona

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:43 am

Malphes wrote:

you and/or your team are fucking terrible

This is a WIZ sport to be rude and mean?

Well, when I say that I'm refering to EN/TW/EU beta and/or first three months (before bank/survey spam). Hoppers doin' crown, 6 kill without a bit of skill. That was really common, even more on newbie rooms with nerdz rerolls.

We can't see it that often now there is much broken things. But still.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 11:49 am

it isn't skill-less
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:01 pm

Midona wrote:
Malphes wrote:
hopping isn't "gay", it just abuses the way the aiming system works.

On most online games, things which tends to "abuse" from a dev's mistake to umbalance them is, for me, gay.

Hopping should be a decent defensive tool. Not a rapping alone a team tool. Even if hopping is slightly outdated and almost normal compaired to Seraphfags.

get the fuck out

People like you and vamp13 just need to learn how to hit a proper hopper (HINT: HE'S MOVING UP AND DOWN? MOVE YOUR MOUSE UP AND DOWN! CANCEL HIS MOVEMENT ??? PROFIT!)

Also, why the fuck do you eveen care about "WIZ way" or "DOS way" or "BRD way?"
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:15 pm

Nymph~ wrote:
The only problem is that it needs a retard to let anyone get under him when he's using a 360 range sub.

Same applies to most zooks, since you know, most are <300 range. 360 range sub is what? Around 380 range main?
(Titan zook is the equip-able zook with the longest range. But Destructor CN zook has 390 range with both EIW.)

But from the little that I got to see (freezing every 3 seconds and ridiculously low frame rate), some retards do get close enough to get hit with a handy zook in the face.

Even when it's about Railguns, I still find the range difference to be stupidly small. That's how retarded CS is.

Well, the post ended up being mostly unrelated to the quote, but oh well.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:33 pm

Hypershot+ Winberrl AMs + 2X EIW Tarantulic to WIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

anti-air moe
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next