Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

anti-air moe

Go down 
+24
Raven
MagicPotatoplz
Aria
Kuzuha
Trill
Nymph~
tehprognoob
Suguri
FireKiller87
Nilla
IncuSlave
Stickboy
Astral_Dono
resireth
DisNiga
GammaFox
Zwiebel Force
fggt
necrodrakath
SilverySil
Midona
Malphes
reVelske
ubkhop
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

anti-air moe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:07 am

GammaFox wrote:
you lost credibility by CONSTANTLY SWEARING LIKE A HOBO.

Cannot look past a bit of profanity? That, I'm afraid, is your problem. Though nonetheless, my apologies, when you've witnessed and endured the amount of extreme stupidity and asshattery I have for as long I have in this curse of a game (just look at SilverySil's post), it is very difficult keep your jimmies unrustled and make your point in a calm and collected manner. My patience has, unfortunately, long reached its limits.

And why do I have people trying to defend me for me? Do I look like I'm incapable of fighting my own fight? >:V
Back to top Go down
DisNiga
DisNiga

Male Posts : 82

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:11 am

I don't see why people are getting annoyed by the swearing, if it hurts/offends you that much, then mentally filter it out, I'm sure you guys are capable of that.

At least his points are valid in the sense that they're pointing the OP in the right direction.

On topic, the best moe for dealing with the FCs is probably Mialy/EVE, but I don't know if EVE can be obtained via HU cube, Mialy on the other hand can, but as Rev stated, looking for a moe is lowering your pool of potential FC-killers.
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:25 am

Did anyone mention Fia yet?
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:34 am

reVelske wrote:
And why do I have people trying to defend me for me? Do I look like I'm incapable of fighting my own fight? >:V
It's because you're so sexy when you're mad! #em3 #em3 #em3
resireth wrote:
Did anyone mention Fia yet
Her handgun prolly won't have enough range. If she's small enough, her BS2 is a homoing weapon (wings), if she wants to use the Magfrit she gets fatter than Fanime Crim. Might be worth a try though.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:36 am

resireth wrote:
Did anyone mention Fia yet?
No, but I was going to.

From the [HU] Cubes, the best bot overall to deal with an HD Seraph would be Mialy. I think both Mialy and Mialy Type-X drop from the cubes, but I'm not entirely sure. However, Mialy has incredibly slow stats to start off and requires heavy tuning to not die from anything that isn't fast. Also, Mialy is best stuited from the HU cubes because she has a pure blast railgun (Regular Mialy has two at once), so dealing high amounts of damage to the HD Seraphs will not be a problem if they have their wings activated.

The next best anti-seraph bots would be a tie between Fia and Toybox Girl, but once again, both lack mobility options unless heavily tuned. Be sure that if you're going to use Toybox Girl that you either put a Blast Bazooka or a normal Bazooka on her for close-range AA capabilities.

These are just purely from HU cubes though, otherwise I'd suggest any bot with a railgun (Saggitary Maxis Series, Linear Cannon, normal Railguns put on S-sized bots, etc), your own seraph with a Mini Bazooka so you can actually get in her face and blast her to bits (Optionally you could tune the Mini Bazooka for speed + Great Forces, but this will severely degrade your ammo/range, but this option is not a good one since there's so many seraphs per room these days), or a Destructor tuned for really high FLY equipped with a Large Bazooka.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:43 am

Get Lios. Stunlocking ppl is fun. :DWI:
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:40 pm

LMAO @ Rev.

On Topic: original Mialy or MTX. Take your pick.
Back to top Go down
Nilla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Nilla

Male Posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 12:43 pm

lereve
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Nilla wrote:
lereve
I can't believe nobody else mentioned that.
Any Lily Rain is good for antiair. Le Reve is just better.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:42 pm

You know, I think I have one of those sitting around somewhere. I'll have to test it out sometime.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 3:59 pm

I'm not sure if Le Reve would be that great without enough other parts, etc. We prolly get a nerf-bot from the next monthly Garapwn before the Le Reve is finished pig
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:03 pm

I wonder if Rouche AM or Am2's would work with her.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Fia (Magfrit specifically), LeReve, Icy (rifle and ice wall specifically), Mialy, Mialy X, Rouche, Rouche Mode:C (arms or Barrier Shoot only, her barrier bits are too small), LeReve, Lios...

That's assuming you're limiting yourself to moeshit anyway, I'd rather use an LL Blast/Linear Cannon Victorl over any of that shit (except maybe Magfrit).
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 4:25 pm

I concur. Magfrit has godly anti-air capabilities.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:06 pm

And I'm happy that fags don't use magfrit and rely on fireballs instead

@ topic seraph with fulltuned mini baz, eheu
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:28 pm

We'd all be screwed at that point.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:00 pm

tehprognoob wrote:
And I'm happy that fags don't use magfrit and rely on fireballs instead

@ topic seraph with fulltuned mini baz, eheu

4hr ago get one:
wwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:48 pm

IncuSlave wrote:
Rouche AM is very popular on LeReve users, iirc you should skip the 2nd EIW though (there was a thread about this build a little while ago).
Nymph~ wrote:
4hr ago get one:
wwwwwwwwwwwwwww
No make it happen and spam proppy bits by faming trees with the nova x3c
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:15 pm

>no Para tune

shit mini baz plz sell 2 crim
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Prob with Seraph FCs is that homing weapons will not hit them due to their anti-homing ability.

Their novas on the other hand have 350 range and has a short time casting. Railguns even take a longer time to charge (I think). Any weapon to beat this range and can charge faster (better if instant) ?

If Mialy, Saggi would be the answer, then they'd need to be on the look out for those seraphs since seraphs have to to stay still when casting novas.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 8:57 pm

IncuSlave wrote:
Both would work, but I think AM1 would work better.

AM1 for concentrated fire.
AM2 for AoE.
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 9:44 pm

FireKiller87 wrote:
Nilla wrote:
lereve
I can't believe nobody else mentioned that.
Any Lily Rain is good for antiair. Le Reve is just better.

I remember I got my ass kicked too many times even with Seraph Wings on vs LeReve.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 4:54 am

Working on my Reve aws. Results soon.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:32 am

as far as I know, psygun lost it's accuracy on long range. it's damn good on medium range tho..
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:51 am

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anti-air moe   anti-air moe - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

anti-air moe
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next