Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchRegisterLog in

Need help vs AIRs

Go down 
+7
NumeroDoS
Kecepirit
necrio
Suguri
buldog22
Vartio
zappa1
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
zappa1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zappa1

Male Posts : 198

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:39 pm

Hello, I was wondering if I may be able to get some assistance / advise. My motivation lately has been rather low, as I am just getting frustrated with AIR units. I have tried the normal style of just staying back and bombarding from far away with my ARTs, but they ignore the front and go after me instead. I tried and bought people's recommendation of Destructor Girl, Amateus, Maril March, Saggitary Maxis, Psycho Formula but even then none of them really have an upper hand. May get a shot in, but once I get they're attention and they go after me, I am oretty much in trouble. Most specially from air units with a melee capability like frau's legs.

Does anyone have any bots they can recommend for me to build up and work on? I don't really care if it dies to just about anything else, so long as it does what it does best, destroying AIR units. Thank you for anyone that helps, and thanks for your time.
Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 134

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 8:50 pm

@zappa1 wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if I may be able to get some assistance / advise. My motivation lately has been rather low, as I am just getting frustrated with AIR units. I have tried the normal style of just staying back and bombarding from far away with my ARTs, but they ignore the front and go after me instead. I tried and bought people's recommendation of Destructor Girl, Amateus, Maril March, Saggitary Maxis, Psycho Formula but even then none of them really have an upper hand. May get a shot in, but once I get they're attention and they go after me, I am oretty much in trouble. Most specially from air units with a melee capability like frau's legs.

Does anyone have any bots they can recommend for me to build up and work on? I don't really care if it dies to just about anything else, so long as it does what it does best, destroying AIR units. Thank you for anyone that helps, and thanks for your time.

Pwn Air with Air.

Get a Zooka (I dun know if you can equip M Airs with Grenade) or Shotgun.

Proceed to out dogfight 'em with your Air.

That's how I've solved 'em.

Otherwise, only certain Arts are worth it...
Back to top Go down
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
buldog22

Male Posts : 352

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Anti Air   Need help vs AIRs EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:01 pm

@zappa1 wrote:

You have to move around, keep distance and fire your missles.
OR you can stay around the power spot thingy beacon (blackout atm) that gives you a speed buff, and fire all you have.
I am using Saggitary Maxis atm, equipped with an missile box, for whenever and air gets too close to have a good shot at them with the railgun, i move and shoot that air bot out of the sky. Since you are using ART, you should go for raw firepower and long range against AIR units.

Explosives stuns AIR units (mostely). And keep this in mind: whatever goes up, will go down if you stun it. =3

Last edited by buldog22 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:02 pm

@buldog22 wrote:
@zappa1 wrote:

OR you can stay around the power spot thingy beacon (blackout atm) that gives you a speed buff, and fire all you have.
I am using Saggitary Maxis atm, equipped with and missile box, for whenever and air gets too close to have a good shot at them with the railgun, i move and shoot that air bot out of the sky. Since you are using ART, you should go for raw firepower and long range against AIR units.

Explosives stuns AIR units (mostely). And keep this in mind: whatever goes up, will go down if you stun it. =3

The problem with your point is that they move faster than you, MUCh faster, you CANNOT keep your distance.

And hiding in the power point only results in them circling you.
Back to top Go down
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
buldog22

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:06 pm

@Vartio wrote:
@buldog22 wrote:
@zappa1 wrote:

I am using Saggitary Maxis atm, equipped with and missile box, for whenever and air gets too close to have a good shot at them with the railgun, i move and shoot that air bot out of the sky. Since you are using ART, you should go for raw firepower and long range against AIR units.

The problem with your point is that they move faster than you, MUCh faster, you CANNOT keep your distance.

Ehm thing here: as an ART bot, you are long ranger, which in this case is pretty usefull since the most AIRs are mid-range. You have to see them before they see you, and you stun them the moment they get in your line of fire. I recommend missiles, since they follow air units. You just have to make sure that AIR units dont come too close for you.
Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:08 pm

@buldog22 wrote:
@Vartio wrote:
@buldog22 wrote:

Ehm thing here: as an ART bot, you are long ranger, which in this case is pretty usefull since the most AIRs are mid-range. You have to see them before they see you, and you stun them the moment they get in your line of fire. I recommend missiles, since they follow air units. You just have to make sure that AIR units dont come too close for you.

You're ignoring the fact off the bat that:

1: They're RUSHING close to him. He stated this. They do this to me too. And they do this when you spawn or when you're going to meet your team, and surgically destroy you while you're trying to help.

2: These ARE at close/Mid Range. For a class meant to Balance by DEFEATING Airs, it does a HORRID overall job.

3: Missiles don't home on enough, or have the range, to hunt down Seraphs and Izunas.
Back to top Go down
zappa1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zappa1

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:12 pm

@Vartio wrote:
Could you possibly give me a heads up which ARTs has a good chance vs these AIRs with melee capability? Things doesn't always go as planned sometime's I get a shot in, which get's their attention as to who just hit them really hard. They retreat to get more boost and come back and search for the ART and then once my location has been confirmed they retreat and a few seconds later they come bakc to go after me. I am not exactly very mobile to get a new location.

Also one situation I find myself getting into, which I wanted to see what others would do:

There's several enemy ground units approaching towards where you are. But you know they'll have to climb up to get to you, but you do have some help from the ground. However, there's an annoying AIR circling around you, shooting you non-stop, but your fellow from the ground is trying to shoot the AIR as well.

Is it better to stay on the high ground, not give up my position, but would most likely die. Or drop down and find cover elsewhere but the LND unit approaching would probably get to you. I see this situation quite frequently, and I wanted to see what other ART users would normally do in this situation.

But back on topic, any specific bots anyone can recommend for simply handling AIRs? I don't really care if I die from everything else, just want a bot specifically for AIRs. I suppose I can go with AIR to combat AIR but... someone near the arena counter told me a couple days ago.. which may be a joke.. or maybe not... that eventually... this game will be just an AIR vs AIR game. *sigh* I hope not.

ANyways, thanks for those that responds.

EDIT:
(Edited to avoid double posting)

Wow, there's been several messages while I was typing this. The diffiulty is when they go after me, they move much faster than me which leads to me dying and unable to get away. Even though I know I'll die, I try to mash my attack anyways in hopes of trading a hit in and dish out some damage before I fall. After I died and respawn is the hardest part too, getting to your allies... which the above poster pretty much nailed as to what I am getting at.

Thanks again.

Last edited by zappa1 on Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:13 pm

@zappa1 wrote:
@Vartio wrote:
Could you possibly give me a heads up which ARTs has a good chance vs these AIRs with melee capability?

Basically just Lily Rain and I've met MODERATE (read: Medium-Low) success with Destructor (base form) with 2 Large Bazooka.
Back to top Go down
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
buldog22

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:14 pm

@Vartio wrote:
@buldog22 wrote:
@Vartio wrote:

You're ignoring the fact off the bat that:

1: They're RUSHING close to him. He stated this. They do this to me too. And they do this when you spawn or when you're going to meet your team, and surgically destroy you while you're trying to help.

2: These ARE at close/Mid Range. For a class meant to Balance by DEFEATING Airs, it does a HORRID overall job.

3: Missiles don't home on enough, or have the range, to hunt down Seraphs and Izunas.

Meh, that means that the only way left is personal skills.

I usually kill air the moment i see them with the rail gun on saggitary maxis. If they come close, they most likey get killed by my missile box, i never had a one sided pwnage from an air againt me. And there is also something called a team, which usually help you out. slow bots shouldnt go alone since they cant retreat when they need to.

Just make sure they dont move close enough to hit you, you can stun them at the moment they get in your LONG RANGE missile fire line. Unless they are high lvl (8+) and you are low lvl (5-)
Back to top Go down
Vartio
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:17 pm

Again ignoring details:

1: Personal skills mean nothing when most ARTs are SLUG PACED. You can't move into place to shoot them, and you deal roughly 40-90 damage a hit, they're dealing 10 damage a hit and it will take you roughly 10 of their hits on you to hit them. PRESUMING you got an even amount of HP, you're losing by a 10 HP average AT LEAST.

2: Can you see them coming from your left/right/behind? Yes? Tell me where you get your hack. I doubt many, if any, ARTs got Broad Radar, and those who do would still be victim to #3.

3: Ignored the fact, yet again, I mentioned that they GET YOU WHILE YOU'RE EN ROUTE FROM SPAWN TO YOUR TEAM. You're all alone, your team won't come for 10 seconds roughly or are way ahead of you because they're so much fast. You're already dead.

Congrats on failing to read my post in detail.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:23 pm

Not sure how exactly you're equipping your bots, but if it's any air melee that isn't a Frau I've had success with both Lily and Sturbanger with holding M1+M2 while tracking them. Most melee combos don't have airtight stun, so you should be able to sneak in a point-blank, all-weapons-firing blast in their face that will stunlock, if not kill.

Otherwise, the idea really is to kill them before they get in your face. Even though art counters air, air counters land, and land counters art, airs can still melee; lands can still equip explosives; and arts can equip beams. Though most airs don't run melee (and the ones that do have horrid str 95% of the time), you can't expect to automatically beat a certain type just because you're its natural counter.
Back to top Go down
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
buldog22

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:26 pm

@zappa1 wrote:
@Vartio wrote:
Could you possibly give me a heads up which ARTs has a good chance vs these AIRs with melee capability? Things doesn't always go as planned sometime's I get a shot in, which get's their attention as to who just hit them really hard. They retreat to get more boost and come back and search for the ART and then once my location has been confirmed they retreat and a few seconds later they come bakc to go after me. I am not exactly very mobile to get a new location.

Also one situation I find myself getting into, which I wanted to see what others would do:

There's several enemy ground units approaching towards where you are. But you know they'll have to climb up to get to you, but you do have some help from the ground. However, there's an annoying AIR circling around you, shooting you non-stop, but your fellow from the ground is trying to shoot the AIR as well.

Is it better to stay on the high ground, not give up my position, but would most likely die. Or drop down and find cover elsewhere but the LND unit approaching would probably get to you. I see this situation quite frequently, and I wanted to see what other ART users would normally do in this situation.

But back on topic, any specific bots anyone can recommend for simply handling AIRs? I don't really care if I die from everything else, just want a bot specifically for AIRs. I suppose I can go with AIR to combat AIR but... someone near the arena counter told me a couple days ago.. which may be a joke.. or maybe not... that eventually... this game will be just an AIR vs AIR game. *sigh* I hope not.

ANyways, thanks for those that responds.

EDIT:
(Edited to avoid double posting)

Wow, there's been several messages while I was typing this. The diffiulty is when they go after me, they move much faster than me which leads to me dying and unable to get away. Even though I know I'll die, I try to mash my attack anyways in hopes of trading a hit in and dish out some damage before I fall. After I died and respawn is the hardest part too, getting to your allies... which the above poster pretty much nailed as to what I am getting at.

Thanks again.

For Anti-air i would recomment Destructor CN or toybox, they have great missiles. And about the high ground situation. I would jump off, fend off/stun the LND units, and hide behind the rest of your team. But there are situations that there is just nothing to do. I had those too, being pinned down is very annoying, you just have to make sure you never get pinned down like that. Its not an easy task, it takes some practice to know what situation you need to go as an slow moving art.

NEVER EVER USE MELEE AS AN ART Very Happy

oh and, If your enemies are at your spawn point, it means that the team just sucks for letting something like that happen.
Back to top Go down
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
buldog22

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:27 pm

@Suguri wrote:
Not sure how exactly you're equipping your bots, but if it's any air melee that isn't a Frau I've had success with both Lily and Sturbanger with holding M1+M2 while tracking them. Most melee combos don't have airtight stun, so you should be able to sneak in a point-blank, all-weapons-firing blast in their face that will stunlock, if not kill.

Otherwise, the idea really is to kill them before they get in your face. Even though art counters air, air counters land, and land counters art, airs can still melee; lands can still equip explosives; and arts can equip beams. Though most airs don't run melee (and the ones that do have horrid str 95% of the time), you can't expect to automatically beat a certain type just because you're its natural counter.

Listen to this guy, he KNOWS his stuff =D sunny
Back to top Go down
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
buldog22

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:31 pm

@Vartio wrote:
Again ignoring details:

1: Personal skills mean nothing when most ARTs are SLUG PACED. You can't move into place to shoot them, and you deal roughly 40-90 damage a hit, they're dealing 10 damage a hit and it will take you roughly 10 of their hits on you to hit them. PRESUMING you got an even amount of HP, you're losing by a 10 HP average AT LEAST.

2: Can you see them coming from your left/right/behind? Yes? Tell me where you get your hack. I doubt many, if any, ARTs got Broad Radar, and those who do would still be victim to #3.

3: Ignored the fact, yet again, I mentioned that they GET YOU WHILE YOU'RE EN ROUTE FROM SPAWN TO YOUR TEAM. You're all alone, your team won't come for 10 seconds roughly or are way ahead of you because they're so much fast. You're already dead.

Congrats on failing to read my post in detail.

Hihi, i failed at reading your fail. =D

anyway, ehm you can see your enemy coming from left/right/behind without hack/cart. Its very simple, take a look at your surroundings, and predict where your enemies COULD come from. and look around whenever ur not locked on a close moving enemy.

Oh and about the spawn thingy. Ur team sucks for letting the enemy around spawn area, and you can just wait 10 secs for more people Smile or find a detour to your team (not straight ahead).

Eyes, you have them, use them. And also a mouse to move your cam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:45 pm

I killed a frau with a hammer on my destructor

so as absurd as it sounds, PUT MELEE ON YOUR ART, NAO
Back to top Go down
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
buldog22

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:55 pm

@necrio wrote:

i was never able to do something like that 0.0

Melee isnt my best thing though Razz
I only use Jikun's kicks to port out of trouble or to kill an destructor who is obnoxious
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 9:59 pm

@buldog22 wrote:
@necrio wrote:

I only use Jikun's kicks to port out of trouble or to kill an destructor who is obnoxious
seriously it was like :

Frau : I'm in ur back, raping ur ass
Destructor : Not today bitch *slams hammer*

waiting for jet hammer...
Back to top Go down
buldog22
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
buldog22

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:02 pm

@necrio wrote:
@buldog22 wrote:
@necrio wrote:

seriously it was like :

Frau : I'm in ur back, raping ur ass
Destructor : Not today bitch *slams hammer*

waiting for jet hammer...

thats cool

It would probably go like this with me:

Frau: I'm in ur back, raping ur ass
Destructor: Bitch, slaps hammer
Frau: -dodge hammer by flying around-
destructor: -Shoot his arsenal-
Frau: -DIES-
Back to top Go down
Kecepirit
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kecepirit

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 6:07 am

*sigh* not another boytitan...

and necrio, i hope you're just joking around... you can't land a melee attack while being stunned. or at least i can't.. as far as i tried (yes, i've tried :p).

@Suguri wrote:

no.

depending on your loadout, burst firing takes a moment delay before executing (not sure based on what, but my guess is it somehow depends on the slowest INT of one of your main weapons). you'd be much better off single firing.
also, a measly wide beam gun can stun an art out of burst firing (go figure, explosive doesnt give 100% chance of stunning airs even).
even if they dont have an airtight melee combo, if they use a melee bit you'd be pretty much screwed anyway since it'll knock your facing backwards.
arts equipping beams is a joke, just see the beam weapons that are equippable by an art, if any. and the problem is, air does not even have to use melee to > art.

for the op, feel sorry for you to have bought those robots tho, hope you actually found a good use of em...
Back to top Go down
NumeroDoS
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NumeroDoS

Male Posts : 705

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 7:04 am

These are the only pieces of advice I could, and they're pretty much common sense anyways.

Before you respawn, you have to know...
- when to use your slow moving ART.
- the map itself. If there's a huge cliff overlooking a big chunk of the battlefield, go Sagittary/Destructor.
- where your allies and enemies are. Always stay close with your team.
- to know what the enemy is using beforehand. I doubt the fact that you're going to be alone from the start of the match and they could pick off on you immediately. Frequently check your map and use the appropriate bot that will have an advantage over what majority of the enemies are using.

While you're fighting, you have to ensure that...
- you're not alone. Have someone beside you, whether it be another hulking piece of metal or a dancing chibi. L ARTs that go solo in a corner is very easy to pick out. I swear I've killed countless Destructors and Saggitarys that go like this.
- you can reach your Power Spot in one flight/have a Hyper Shot with you. No one likes to mess with a berserk ART.
- you have good aim. Don't rely on homing all the time.
- you know how to dodge Fire Pillars/Hipporoids summoned in front of you. Being able to dodge Meteor Fall is a bonus.
- you know the right time to use Hurricane Blast to push those pesky AIRs away, giving you valuable time to escape.

IMO, ART bots like Lily Rain, Destructor Girl and Amateus can hold off from a total pwnage from close-ranged AIRs, but that doesn't mean you can fully take on them. Always try to run to your team whenever they catch you alone.
Back to top Go down
zappa1
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
zappa1

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 7:43 am

Well... thanks for the help anyways.

I'll just scrap all my bots, and just play all AIRs.
Too frustrated and don't really care anymore.
Asked someone in game about how to handle AIRs he said he handles them just fine.
Asked him to play a match and I just used the observe menu...
Saw him got wrecked on his ART, couldn't even fight back.
Switched to a LND type later on, all he can do is run.

I asked another person later also.
Placed high in a couple of matches, but when it comes to AIR units she gets destroyed pretty bad.
She placed high, yes, but during those times she was fortunate enough o not encounter any AIRs.

Decided to watch a few more matches...
Saw several ARTs on a group which looks really safe since they are in a group and managed to kill some lone AIR.
Several minutes later, they got swarmed with AIRs and they got destroyed.

All the AIRs really had to do anyways is to fly for safety farm on a few trees and mush room, come back and unload.

But meh, I'll just play AIRs since they beat just about anything anyways and most on such a lopsided match up.
Anyways, I appreciate those who took the time to respond.
Back to top Go down

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 8:43 am

You just suck at using ARTs.
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 9:36 am

Arts are all about spatial awareness. Most people think that playing ARTs are so easy since you just hold 2 mouse buttons together, but they require much more foresight, and in the event that fails and you get jumped on a slow ART its hard to get out of a situation.

Don't ever be alone. Period. Unless you're confident with your skills as a lone sniper, but still, don't stray too far from your allies, so you have someplace to retreat to.

The higher you are, the harder it is for AIRs to jump on you on their terms. And check your Radar as often as possible. Prevention is better than cure, and this is very true for ARTs, because we lack the tools to escape those situations, though most seasoned ART players have a trick or two up their sleeve, most will agree avoiding the situation altogether is just much better.

Play an AIR, but don't give up on ARTs. Go against other ART players and see how they.counter you, how they make perfect examples of what you shouldn't do during some situations. Different PoVs are important.

On a random note, you can full burst a single salvo during a dash animation, or while boost running before it stops. Try that. If not, friend Haztion and let's talk ingame. Its a steep learning curve, and its frustrating, but it can be done. Don't let em discourage you.
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 10:03 am

I main an ART and I feel that there aren't any problems against air with her.
You just need to get weapon that really hurts the AIRs. I use a blast bazooka and with my 40 TEC, it hits about 60 dmg every time it connects with an AIR, be it on the ground or the air. Once they are hit, most of them would retreat and then you can launch the tracker missiles at them.
IMO, the smaller ARTs like Destructor Girl and Lily Rain are the best ones to use, since they are small, therefore they can dodge attacks really well (My DG only has 12 WLK and evades quite nicely).

If a shooting AIR comes towards you, try to put some distance between you and it until you can properly see the AIR, then fire.
If a shooting AIR comes towards you, and its really high, dodge the attacks and wait for it to fall so that you can kill it.
If a melee AIR comes towards you, dash to evade and hit them with a zooka, damage of about 40 above should be enough to scare them.

All in all, you should never be alone. If you use the L sized ARTs, then staying behind is essential since your movement speed is .... But for the S sized ARTS, you can afford to head to the front a bit and attack, then once you see that you have been locked on, you can run away to the pile of ART behind you for safety or your power spot to shoot the enemy dead yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 11:08 am

[Spoiler]
@zappa1 wrote:

[Spoiler/]
Hmm I feel kinda guilty for air meleeing you so many many times,I feel this thread is directed at me LOL.
that aside,remember what goes up must come down,and if you wish to strike them,hit them when they land,or even better,fall into water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need help vs AIRs Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need help vs AIRs   Need help vs AIRs Empty

Back to top Go down

Need help vs AIRs
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cosmic Break :: Archives :: Cosmic Break :: Tech Support-
Jump to:  

Copyright©2007-2014 CyberStep, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Theme by, Sean

Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com