Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Extended Mighty Pilebunker!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

Male Posts : 119

Extended Mighty Pilebunker! Empty
PostSubject: Extended Mighty Pilebunker!   Extended Mighty Pilebunker! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 5:55 am

This idea came kinda random...when I slap this Mighty Pilebunker on my unwanted Domiclown~ cheers

Spoiler:

I always loved Pilebunker and its manliness, so I tried to make a few builds for this idea, and the current result:

Spoiler:

Well, I'll admit that some of the parts used here aren't the perfect selections to max out its potential; if you know me well then the reason is as usual -- because these parts make the bot looks badass~ XD

I at first tried to use Geograsis BD and Red Squealer AM with it, but I found that not only my final cost would be higher by about 100, I hit for less damage as well as having issue to hit with Pilebunker after I landed a hit with RS arm.

With Cart Step I can sometimes intentionally/unintentionally rush past the target, and extended my Pilebunker behind him to give him a heavy smack! (which felt really nice...=w=)

The only problem I see now is that with only 12 TGH, if my CV don't activate, I could get into real big trouble...(I had thought of dropping the Viper shield to make room for 3rd CV, but...)

Also I'm looking for some other opinions here:
1) I'm forced to choose between Sword Guard or Blast Guard, opinions? And why?
2) Wondering if I should change from 2 Grappler tunes to Grappler + Gladiator tunes setup

Thanks in advance for any opinions given~

Last edited by Blizt on Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extended Mighty Pilebunker!   Extended Mighty Pilebunker! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:09 am

>12TGH

Needs to be higher.
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

PostSubject: Re: Extended Mighty Pilebunker!   Extended Mighty Pilebunker! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:13 am

Well, that's why I put 2 CVs in the build, normally 12 TGH just plainly sucks, but it's also easier for me to activate CV with it.

Of course if my luck decided to screw with me... Embarassed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extended Mighty Pilebunker!   Extended Mighty Pilebunker! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:33 am

There's no Stun Regain as well... :/
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

PostSubject: Re: Extended Mighty Pilebunker!   Extended Mighty Pilebunker! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 6:37 am

LXE wrote:
There's no Stun Regain as well... :/

Red Squealer BD doesn't have that :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Extended Mighty Pilebunker!   Extended Mighty Pilebunker! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:24 am

If I were to make a build like this.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

PostSubject: Re: Extended Mighty Pilebunker!   Extended Mighty Pilebunker! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 7:34 am

Well, I did thought about a no CV build like that...

But I scratched that idea because of my experience in playing my Hatigram Machine and Lancer, the first one got 40 TGH with K-shield but still getting stun-locked quite often, and the later who also happened to have just 16 TGH with a small shield.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Extended Mighty Pilebunker!   Extended Mighty Pilebunker! EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 11:48 am

40wlk, 40str, 1tgh. ._.
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

PostSubject: Re: Extended Mighty Pilebunker!   Extended Mighty Pilebunker! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 5:58 am

Made an update for the build:

Spoiler:

Replaced Viper with K-shield, 30 more HP than before, 3 less STR but added Great Grappler (resulted damage is only decreased by 2 force), and a 3rd CV tune added!

Only downside is that now with a new SUB added, I can no longer using E to quickly use pilebunker directly without Cart Step :/

Now how does this one looks? (beside the ridiculous amount of materials required)
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: Extended Mighty Pilebunker!   Extended Mighty Pilebunker! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:05 am

Doesn't MPB only have like 30 shots? What are you gonna do when you run outta ammo?
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Extended Mighty Pilebunker!   Extended Mighty Pilebunker! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:28 am

you can still pilebunkering ppl without ammo
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: Extended Mighty Pilebunker!   Extended Mighty Pilebunker! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 6:30 am

ah...
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

PostSubject: Re: Extended Mighty Pilebunker!   Extended Mighty Pilebunker! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 7:03 am

I tested it, after you used up all the ammo, it drops to about 60-66% of the original damage, and you will no longer have the burning effect that occasionally shows up.
(seems like the range is also slightly shorter, but I'm not sure about this part)

It's just like using Jet Hammer, you've done your job once you used up all the ammo, unless you happen to have ammo refill item with you.
Back to top Go down
Sladezero
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Male Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: Extended Mighty Pilebunker!   Extended Mighty Pilebunker! EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:52 am

i had build like that but i had 2 of them, i just used it like geo am3s
but the thing i about it is has better range but it doesnt do so good when they get up close
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extended Mighty Pilebunker!   Extended Mighty Pilebunker! Empty

Back to top Go down

Extended Mighty Pilebunker!
Page 1 of 1