Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EQ2 Extended (F2P)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

EQ2 Extended (F2P) Empty
PostSubject: EQ2 Extended (F2P)   EQ2 Extended (F2P) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 4:38 am

I am looking for fellow community members within this forum to play along side with me and others in EQ2 Extended, the free to play server. Please feel free to ask me questions about the game and leave your IGN if you already play or plan to play EQ2 Extended.

http://everquest2.com/free_to_play/index

Last edited by Mayhem on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
werty16
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
werty16

Male Posts : 224

EQ2 Extended (F2P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: EQ2 Extended (F2P)   EQ2 Extended (F2P) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:29 am

lol mayhem i played it it same time when u were askin ppl to join ya in N.E.O if not before XD but i got bored
also u could try lord of the rings online it seemed better and has lot less restrictions
and why the hell rnt ya playing vindictus its ip banned here and ppl r still playing but u dont have anything to stopp u
Back to top Go down

EQ2 Extended (F2P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: EQ2 Extended (F2P)   EQ2 Extended (F2P) EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 12:03 pm

werty16 wrote:
lol mayhem i played it it same time when u were askin ppl to join ya in N.E.O if not before XD but i got bored
also u could try lord of the rings online it seemed better and has lot less restrictions
and why the hell rnt ya playing vindictus its ip banned here and ppl r still playing but u dont have anything to stopp u

I was playing EQ2 Extended since it came out, day 1. Too bad I did not know you were playing. I use to play LOTRO and DnDO back in the day. As for Vindictus, I don't really care for it. I was in the first closed beta and got a little bored. I was in a guild in EQ2 Extended and it was fun because I had people to go to dungeons with and kill bosses and all of that fun stuff. But ever since my graphics card went out a month or so ago I've not been able to log in... I came back and was not in the guild anymore. Mad
Back to top Go down

EQ2 Extended (F2P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: EQ2 Extended (F2P)   EQ2 Extended (F2P) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:34 am

I guess I'll try out the new LOTRO "free to play" crap. Wanna join me?
Back to top Go down
werty16
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
werty16

Male Posts : 224

EQ2 Extended (F2P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: EQ2 Extended (F2P)   EQ2 Extended (F2P) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 10:39 am

dunno honestly i dont feel like playing stuff like that right now
currently playing company of heroes online and CBJP mostly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EQ2 Extended (F2P) Empty
PostSubject: Re: EQ2 Extended (F2P)   EQ2 Extended (F2P) Empty

Back to top Go down

EQ2 Extended (F2P)
Page 1 of 1