Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pulsardio Regular (with Gravity Gun)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

Male Posts : 119

Pulsardio Regular (with Gravity Gun) Empty
PostSubject: Pulsardio Regular (with Gravity Gun)   Pulsardio Regular (with Gravity Gun) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:20 pm

Thought I'd get a Pulsardio in CBTW to play with, since I lack a SUP bot that can use the Gravity Gun I rolled.

Here's my first draft of build:

Spoiler:

Although it's just first draft, it's unlikely that I'd swap any of the listed parts above, because of reasons like:
(1) I like their look (Fes Flag BSJ is bad in serious tuning, but come on sometimes you just want to put them on XD)
(2) No other available parts with similar stat
(3) Using them for extra slots to avoid tuning on 2nd/3rd slot

What I'm more concerned with:
(1) Should I use something else other than Bazooka?
(2) 35 WLK should be decent enough to avoid LND? (Boost Run is really a cart I hate because I can't walk with it)
(3) Is 1270 cost a bit too high for a SUP? Should I forget about tuning TGH at all and try to lower the cost down?

Something else to note:
(1) In an earlier draft I have made a build with Boost Run to orange tier, but because I wasn't sure if Pulsardio needed to be that fast, and the fact that I hate Boost Run, it was ditched :/
(2) I went WLK based because I like how my movement won't get screwed up (forced to go forward when in air) when I'm using EMP missile or Gravity Gun

P.S. I have read CapeMike's guide too~
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Regular (with Gravity Gun)   Pulsardio Regular (with Gravity Gun) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 7:45 pm

Should swap Handy Baz for Baz/L-Baz.

Unless the second EIW's bad on Pulsy I'd drop Tough Runner for it.

I feel like I'm missing something obvious here that's wrong but I'm not sure what. Looks fine aside from the two things I listed, I'll get back to you if I figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Regular (with Gravity Gun)   Pulsardio Regular (with Gravity Gun) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:44 pm

Suguri wrote:
Should swap Handy Baz for Baz/L-Baz.

Unless the second EIW's bad on Pulsy I'd drop Tough Runner for it.

I feel like I'm missing something obvious here that's wrong but I'm not sure what. Looks fine aside from the two things I listed, I'll get back to you if I figure it out.

Well, 1 less EIW making the EMP missile suffer from 20 less ammo/range/speed and 100 more INT, overall I found that still bearable except maybe speed only being 200 instead of 220 :/ (especially the ammo part, since I can only fire 1 at a time, 60 feels more than enough)

As for bigger Bazooka, I tried to have them in the build before too, but I either ended up not having enough space, or say, Bazooka equipped, while having more force, the speed is drastically decreased...(316 to 265)

Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Regular (with Gravity Gun)   Pulsardio Regular (with Gravity Gun) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 8:50 pm

Blizt wrote:
Well, 1 less EIW making the EMP missile suffer from 20 less ammo/range/speed and 100 more INT, overall I found that still bearable except maybe speed only being 200 instead of 220 :/ (especially the ammo part, since I can only fire 1 at a time, 60 feels more than enough)

As for bigger Bazooka, I tried to have them in the build before too, but I either ended up not having enough space, or say, Bazooka equipped, while having more force, the speed is drastically decreased...(316 to 265)

Sounds a lot more worthwhile than Tough Runner to me, especially since your tgh's already high.

You could drop two high tough alphas to make the swap to Bazooka from Handy Baz easily, though I'd try to swap some part somewhere for more efficiency to hit 23 tgh...
Back to top Go down
Blizt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Blizt

PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Regular (with Gravity Gun)   Pulsardio Regular (with Gravity Gun) EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 9:15 pm

Well, a little sad that the Fes Flag BSJ has to go...but anyway I tweaked around a bit:

With 2 EIWs & Bazooka
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Regular (with Gravity Gun)   Pulsardio Regular (with Gravity Gun) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pulsardio Regular (with Gravity Gun)
Page 1 of 1