Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pulsardio Sigma???

Go down 
+3
God is a Cat Girl
Arti
Breaker-Z
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Breaker-Z
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Breaker-Z

Male Posts : 185

Pulsardio Sigma??? Empty
PostSubject: Pulsardio Sigma???   Pulsardio Sigma??? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:29 pm

So...yeah, what should i do with him?
I got him from the weekly but i don't know what to do since I've never played any support bigger than S.
Any advice would be useful-carts,tunes,weapons and also how to use his internal properly(I usually fire the missiles,not disrupt their aim)

If they start up a rt bazaar(probably never)I'll sell it to CapeMike cause I hear he wants a sigma.(again,probably never gonna be a rt bazaar so, yeah)

Maybe I'll just junk him if i can't find any use for him.(Motivate me to actually use him-he's a gara robo after all!)

Ok, so, any advice would be useful.
Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

Pulsardio Sigma??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma???   Pulsardio Sigma??? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Sigma is, in my opinion, VERY badly in need of buffing. He's completely blown away by Gamma and regular Pulsardio
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Pulsardio Sigma??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma???   Pulsardio Sigma??? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 2:52 pm

Shop version > Sigma.

Pulsardio is a good bot, but 99% of the community can't play without any kind of faggotry.
Sigma isn't half as good as Pulsardio is. (Not to mention how you can even go to youtube and watch people who claim that they don't lag, being it and going through the AoE unaffected. :/ )

Sigma has less range, less AoE and the effect seemed to be much shorter when I tried him. (Hit a Seraph, and a couple of seconds after that she was alright already.)
The only thing that he gets is that the weapon is a main weapon instead of sub like the other versions (though this can be rather unpleasant, since you can't alpha strike trees without spending ammo that you don't want to spend on trees), and it has more speed.

Oh, and the homing seemed to be rather poor too.
Back to top Go down
Breaker-Z
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Breaker-Z

Pulsardio Sigma??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma???   Pulsardio Sigma??? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 3:55 pm

K thanks, maybe I'll let him rot in my sub garage or I'll junk him unless i manage to get best jammer in arena or something
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

Pulsardio Sigma??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma???   Pulsardio Sigma??? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 5:24 pm

Breaker-Z wrote:
K thanks, maybe I'll let him rot in my sub garage or I'll junk him unless i manage to get best jammer in arena or something
I think that a couple of parts are nice.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Pulsardio Sigma??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma???   Pulsardio Sigma??? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 7:12 pm

Gamma >>> Sigma >>>>>>>> Regular

Smaller blast radius is bad but main wep status and considerably higher speed make up for it.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Pulsardio Sigma??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma???   Pulsardio Sigma??? EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Moved to the correct section :3
Back to top Go down
Breaker-Z
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Breaker-Z

Pulsardio Sigma??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma???   Pulsardio Sigma??? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:19 pm

Has anyone ever tried alpha'ing with one of these?(or is that a very stupid idea?)
Also does enhancing the internal weapon give it more ammo or something,because it has rather low ammo at the start.
About weapons should i give him a zook of some sort?
And should i change out some of his parts?

(What Suguri said made me wanna use him because he might be better than the shop one)
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

Pulsardio Sigma??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma???   Pulsardio Sigma??? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:58 pm

If you're alphaing at trees for farming that's very stupid.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

Pulsardio Sigma??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma???   Pulsardio Sigma??? EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 1:08 pm

Breaker-Z wrote:
Has anyone ever tried alpha'ing with one of these?(or is that a very stupid idea?)
Also does enhancing the internal weapon give it more ammo or something,because it has rather low ammo at the start.
About weapons should i give him a zook of some sort?
And should i change out some of his parts?

(What Suguri said made me wanna use him because he might be better than the shop one)
The only times I "alpha'ed" with Sigma was against melee (which might not want to do most of the time, unless they can't reach you or are ignoring you), which ends up wasting ammo that you don't want to waste since the missiles are now main weapon. :/
Not to mention it's a pain to always change weapon after you hit someone, because hitting twice in a row is wasting ammo.

The much smaller AoE isn't the main problem, the range is.
Shop has 400 range with 2xEiW, Sigma has 240 range and it won't change.
Shop can hit people from far without risking much, Sigma won't be hitting arts any soon and airs need to be really stupid to be hit by it (first time is okay, but when you hit the same air twice, they are plain stupid).
Sigma only gets speed and ammo from EiW, and even with all that speed, it doesn't really make it any better.
Back to top Go down
Breaker-Z
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Breaker-Z

Pulsardio Sigma??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma???   Pulsardio Sigma??? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 11:16 am

@Mew
Why would I alpha a tree? scratch

Anyway, thanks for all the help guys,I think I'm just gonna take his parts for some other bot
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

Pulsardio Sigma??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma???   Pulsardio Sigma??? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 3:43 pm

to kill the damned tree faster , there is little reason beyond that
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

Pulsardio Sigma??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma???   Pulsardio Sigma??? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:00 pm

Retrias wrote:
to kill the damned tree faster , there is little reason beyond that

It's a waste of bullets. D;
And being L size, the weapons that you might use usually have rather low ammo.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

Pulsardio Sigma??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma???   Pulsardio Sigma??? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:05 pm

when time farming tree is more important than ammo, you probably feels like doing this, then again you are using how many weapons on Pulsardio? 2?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

Pulsardio Sigma??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma???   Pulsardio Sigma??? EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:15 pm

Retrias wrote:
when time farming tree is more important than ammo, you probably feels like doing this, then again you are using how many weapons on Pulsardio? 2?

With Sigma you will also spend the missiles, which you only have 80 with 2xEIW.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pulsardio Sigma??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma???   Pulsardio Sigma??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pulsardio Sigma???
Page 1 of 1