Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pulsardio Sigma

Go down 
+6
UncleBobbie
Nymph~
Cybernetic
Alpherior
necrodrakath
iRain
10 posters
AuthorMessage
iRain
Newcomer
Newcomer
iRain

Male Posts : 5

Pulsardio Sigma Empty
PostSubject: Pulsardio Sigma   Pulsardio Sigma EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:27 am

Hi guys, i'm new to this forum. Sorry because my English is bad.
As the title of the topic, i just got this guy and i want to know what cartridges and weapon is best for him. Thanks for the help Wink
Back to top Go down
necrodrakath
Game Hater
necrodrakath

Other / Decline to state Posts : 606

Pulsardio Sigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma   Pulsardio Sigma EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:40 am

There is a guides section, search there.
Back to top Go down
iRain
Newcomer
Newcomer
iRain

Pulsardio Sigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma   Pulsardio Sigma EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:56 am

checked. found nothing -.-
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

Male Posts : 459

Pulsardio Sigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma   Pulsardio Sigma EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:57 am

Just some general help,

- Boost Run (ask someone for the "Boost Run Chart" to figure out how that works, so you can make it somewhat fast
- 16 or 21 TGH
- A nice TEC of 20 or more
- For hand weapons, I would recommend Large Bazooka (with a Great Rapid Beta tune), Handy Bazooka (same tune), and maybe a Viper Shield (which can give extra tune slots)
- It's not a primary damage dealer, but it can help with it's core, so get both the core enhancement carts, but give it nice weaponry so it can still fight
- If you want to go past just a dual purpose SUP, you can also use a REPAIR BIT, to heal your teammates
Back to top Go down
Cybernetic
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Cybernetic

Male Posts : 452

Pulsardio Sigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma   Pulsardio Sigma EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:58 am

Get capemike, he loves pulsardio's :v
Back to top Go down
iRain
Newcomer
Newcomer
iRain

Pulsardio Sigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma   Pulsardio Sigma EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 1:05 am

thanks guys Smile that's help Wink
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

Pulsardio Sigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma   Pulsardio Sigma EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:27 am

gravity gun, got from cube
i put it on my pulsardio, pretty decent against rusing melee cuz now my slow-a** dio (with 16 wlk-16fly) can kite a fencer, MIGH works against hopper if he got distracted enough
also, broad radar is a must
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

Pulsardio Sigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma   Pulsardio Sigma EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:41 am

Gravity Gun/Bugsy AM/EIW's for trolling enemies He can wear bugsy AM Right? Pft, sure he can! . . .

Boost Run / Broad Radar

Hurr-de-durr?

Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

Pulsardio Sigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma   Pulsardio Sigma EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 3:36 pm

The Sigma differs noticeably from the original Pulsardio and it's Gamma-named sibling in that it's Dio Missle system is now a main weapon rather than a sub-weapon; this allows considerably more fine-tuning in when/where you lob those Dio Missles, but their aoe-range and overall effectiveness in afflicting opponents with bad homing takes a significant hit in the process.

It's almost as if the devs designed this version specifically for front-line combat and another method of dealing with hopping shooters/arts, which it seems able to do pretty well, given it can equip the dreaded Bugsycait Am2/Am3, a Viper Shield on that arm, a Grav Gun on the other(much like UncleBobbie and Nymph suggest), and just swamp an opponent with status effects, all while having the ability to Boost Run away if things get dicey...very few other Supports, let alone other types, have the ability to lay down so many disruptions in so short a time! Smile
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

Pulsardio Sigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma   Pulsardio Sigma EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:20 pm

sup just being underused and underestimated in EN , Anoyying SUP kinda alot actually...

Most Noticeable are Girenaut Series with their black/white hole. you goin see this guy alot in epoch
Then Nicole and Skull nicole best tasked for anti air due boost drain. also cause UC gara prize
Pulsaradio series for Jamming Missiles .
Geminion Twins with super slow ball or booster killer missiles. literaly almost cant move and emptying booster.
Winbell Series Thorn Bind, especialy regina with her healing.
Sigma clock Series for anoyying slow field .
Squidol and Squidol Girl for close range jamming with ink and shock tentacle.
And the infamous Cheap iritating Tarantulic with slow web. kinda froglander /beelze SUP ver , darn cheap but make alot trouble.

also the one who made for combat, jack gadget with beam gun and his variant with anti air missiles. and CS Chan for epic Suicide.

add those above with bugsy AM2/AM3, Geso Whip, Winbell AM or Gravity gun... (except CS chan and Squidol Girl only can change weapon,due cant change part) guaranteed you become most wanted in room... especialy if you also can wield popebot staff or Medi Injector...

SUP need moar LOVE, they aint just MEDIC , they could be DEADLY DOCTOR in right build and right pilot...

Last edited by Courius on Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

Pulsardio Sigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma   Pulsardio Sigma EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Moved to the proper forum section.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

Pulsardio Sigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma   Pulsardio Sigma EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 4:53 pm

http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t7893-pulsardio-gamma

click that, go to page 1, last few comments, look at my build, make it like that. yep. just a few topics down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pulsardio Sigma Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Sigma   Pulsardio Sigma Empty

Back to top Go down

Pulsardio Sigma
Page 1 of 1