Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pulsardio Gamma?

Go down 
+3
DavidRain
CapeMike
Moghul
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Male Posts : 1832

Pulsardio Gamma? Empty
PostSubject: Pulsardio Gamma?   Pulsardio Gamma? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 3:01 pm

yeah so, i keep seeing this guy "Kululu" and he's using a Pulsardio. Problem is, he's almost always afk and i can't consult him on things so...

here is what i'm asking.

is this build worth it for a pulsardio gamma?(which i got from a ro qbe)

"Pulsardio Art":

i'm planning to play this like an aggressive close range ART. WITH ANTI AUTOAIM! and boost run! and when i'm done, i go back to HEAL and get some more points from healing.

so. here's the point. is this build worth it? should i spend 35 rt on a thoarla lg?

should i tune for x, y, (i have one more cost cart) you know, tell me your thoughts
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

Pulsardio Gamma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Gamma?   Pulsardio Gamma? EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 8:14 pm

I'll recommend you take a look at my basic Pulsardio guide elsewhere on the forums, 1st, but in reference to this question....

Pulsardios are NOT recommended for use at short-range...their large size(thanks to it's Bd internal) makes them an easy target, regardless of speed, although the Thorala Lg would offset that a bit.

If you still want to go that route, I'd suggest Sword Guard over Blast Guard; the instant a melee-bot sees you, they'll likely drop whatever else they're doing and come after you with a vengeance, and Sword Guard will definitely payoff in the long run!

The rest of it looks fine, and Broad Radar is practically a must for Pulsardio players! Smile
Back to top Go down
DavidRain
Despairing Abbey
Despairing Abbey

Male Posts : 157

Pulsardio Gamma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Gamma?   Pulsardio Gamma? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:34 am

CapeMike wrote:
I'll recommend you take a look at my basic Pulsardio guide elsewhere on the forums, 1st, but in reference to this question....

Pulsardios are NOT recommended for use at short-range...their large size(thanks to it's Bd internal) makes them an easy target, regardless of speed, although the Thorala Lg would offset that a bit.

If you still want to go that route, I'd suggest Sword Guard over Blast Guard; the instant a melee-bot sees you, they'll likely drop whatever else they're doing and come after you with a vengeance, and Sword Guard will definitely payoff in the long run!

The rest of it looks fine, and Broad Radar is practically a must for Pulsardio players! Smile

^Everything he said... Unless CapeMike's team mate is derpy and/or I'm using Burai. My lands get screwed by CapeMike. =3
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Pulsardio Gamma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Gamma?   Pulsardio Gamma? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 5:39 am

CapeMike wrote:

finally an answer! thank you!

well, if it's meant to be LONG range, maybe i should swap the bazooka for a missile? or some sort of other weapon?

lemme find that topic of yours

EDIT: ok, i've found it but i don't want to spend MORE money than it already needs to get the bugsy arms. also, that big bazooka thingy takes away too many stats for my taste and the snailbot lg... i just don't like. they're way too ugly and i care a little about looks especially since i can get thoarla lg which is a kickass lg and a bs slot (for more slots and stats)

question still remains, what weapon do i use for long range?
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

Pulsardio Gamma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Gamma?   Pulsardio Gamma? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 8:14 am

your mobility kinda low.
tune for moar mobility.
kululu is a gal btw.
i could probably enter her acct and post a screenshot of her build but it would be bad w/o her permission.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Pulsardio Gamma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Gamma?   Pulsardio Gamma? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:01 am

^ 13 wlk, 21 fly and boost run is... pretty ok i think. i could tune for wlk instead tho. that'd make it faster. but it'd fly slower when i need it so... yeah idk.

well, ask for permis-nevermind she might say no. do it and i'll keep it a secret.

also, tell me the names of the BS's and the right (opposite of left) weapon
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Pulsardio Gamma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Gamma?   Pulsardio Gamma? EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 7:11 pm

amscray wrote:
^ 13 wlk, 21 fly and boost run is... pretty ok i think. i could tune for wlk instead tho. that'd make it faster. but it'd fly slower when i need it so... yeah idk.

well, ask for permis-nevermind she might say no. do it and i'll keep it a secret.

also, tell me the names of the BS's and the right (opposite of left) weapon

If you're playing offense, that wlk/fly isn't too bad as long as you watch your Boost gauge...you do NOT want to run out of Boost trying to get away from a melee-happy bot!

If you luck into one, a Handy Bazooka Mod(from Summer Misty) will do wonders for you; just give it 2 Great Rapid Beta mods plus a 3rd mod of your choice, pop a burst-fire, and most airs will very quickly look for another target once you've unloaded a few dozen rounds into them.... Wink

Tough Runner would also be highly recommended!

I'd still recommend you play rear-line support/disruption...; Arts on the other side generally do NOT like seeing a swarm of Gamma's Dio Missles headed their way, and if you -do- decide to spend rt on a Bugsycait(or if you just happen to win one), try to put a Viper Shield on the Bugsy AM2(shock-shield); for a split-second after you use the shock-shield, the Viper shield will be facing the 90-degree angle outside, giving you momentary coverage over a quarter of your bot!

Another Dio Missle tip; remember, it has VERY long range...you'll be locking onto most bots long before they can even SEE you, let alone shoot at you; paired with Broad Radar, this gives you immense recon potential...most players on the opposite side will figure this out quickly, turning you into an instant kill-on-sight- target...given your size, this is NOT a good thing in front-line combat! Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Pulsardio Gamma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Gamma?   Pulsardio Gamma? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:10 am

CapeMike wrote:

If you're playing offense, that wlk/fly isn't too bad as long as you watch your Boost gauge...you do NOT want to run out of Boost trying to get away from a melee-happy bot!ill put on sword defense

If you luck into one, a Handy Bazooka Mod(from Summer Misty) will do wonders for you; just give it 2 Great Rapid Beta mods plus a 3rd mod of your choice, pop a burst-fire, and most airs will very quickly look for another target once you've unloaded a few dozen rounds into them.... Wink

Tough Runner would also be highly recommended!did you even look at my build?

I'd still recommend you play rear-line support/disruption...; Arts on the other side generally do NOT like seeing a swarm of Gamma's Dio Missles headed their way, and if you -do- decide to spend rt on a Bugsycait(or if you just happen to win one), try to put a Viper Shield again, part of my original build? on the Bugsy AM2(shock-shield); for a split-second after you use the shock-shield, the Viper shield will be facing the 90-degree angle outside, giving you momentary coverage over a quarter of your bot!

Another Dio Missle tip; remember, it has VERY long range...you'll be locking onto most bots long before they can even SEE you, let alone shoot at you; paired with Broad Radaryeah, part of the original build..., this gives you immense recon potential...most players on the opposite side will figure this out quickly, turning you into an instant kill-on-sight- target...given your size, this is NOT a good thing in front-line combat! actually, size-wise it's about the size of a gatling shino so it's pretty ok Exclamation
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

Pulsardio Gamma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Gamma?   Pulsardio Gamma? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:35 am

Can't compare with Shino because:
1.Lack of mobility carts, you can't just go hophop like her.
2.Lack of mobility, also no walk bonus.
3.That thing on your shoulder is much bigger than anything on Shino's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Pulsardio Gamma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Gamma?   Pulsardio Gamma? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:38 am

^agreed but i still think it's a reasonable size... also i just replaced my bazooka for a handy bazooka and i have room for 2 more tunes. and instead of fly i decided to tune WLK for better land mobility (my original logic was that i should tune for fly because it also influences boost run and i could also get on higher ledges better. but i found out it didn't influence it much so if i go for boost run, i should tune for wlk.)
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

Pulsardio Gamma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Gamma?   Pulsardio Gamma? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 10:44 am

amscray wrote:
CapeMike wrote:

If you're playing offense, that wlk/fly isn't too bad as long as you watch your Boost gauge...you do NOT want to run out of Boost trying to get away from a melee-happy bot!ill put on sword defense

Tough Runner would also be highly recommended!did you even look at my build? >he's saying "yes, do get that."

I'd still recommend you play rear-line support/disruption...; Arts on the other side generally do NOT like seeing a swarm of Gamma's Dio Missles headed their way, and if you -do- decide to spend rt on a Bugsycait(or if you just happen to win one), try to put a Viper Shield again, part of my original build? on the Bugsy AM2(shock-shield); for a split-second after you use the shock-shield, the Viper shield will be facing the 90-degree angle outside, giving you momentary coverage over a quarter of your bot!

Another Dio Missle tip; remember, it has VERY long range...you'll be locking onto most bots long before they can even SEE you, let alone shoot at you; paired with Broad Radaryeah, part of the original build...,same deal here he's saying do it this gives you immense recon potential...most players on the opposite side will figure this out quickly, turning you into an instant kill-on-sight- target...given your size, this is NOT a good thing in front-line combat! actually, size-wise it's about the size of a gatling shino so it's pretty ok Exclamation
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Pulsardio Gamma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Gamma?   Pulsardio Gamma? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 2:15 pm

Was just emphasizing things to others who might've been reading the post, and encouraging you to do just as you're planning; it'll be interesting to see how it works out, as I'm considering several alternate builds for when/if I score a Gamma myself! Smile

Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Pulsardio Gamma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Gamma?   Pulsardio Gamma? EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 3:48 pm

^ thank you, capemike

here's what the final build will look like:

【Robot Name】
Pulsardio

【Parts】
BD: Pulsardio BD2
 : Repair Bit
 : Thoarla LG
  : Greinaut BS [High Run Alpha]
 : Accel Saber HD [High Run Alpha]
  : Maid Headband [High Boost Alpha]
  : Ace of Hearts Earrings
 : Pulsardio BS
 : Accel Saber AM [High Run Alpha]
  : Viper Shield [High Run Alpha]
 : Accel Saber AM [High Run Alpha]
  : Handy Bazooka

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 補
SIZE: L
COST: 1155
CAPA: 1155
HP: 475
STR: 15
TEC: 13
WLK: 25
FLY: 14
TGH: 19

LEVEL: 9

【Cartridges】
Capacity +60×4
Enhance internal weapon
Sword Guard
Tough Runner
Boost Run
Broad Radar

【必要素材】
Fudara Cosmos×6
Yellow Chip×10
Green Chip×50
Engine Shaft×45
Turbo Charger×9
Drum Magazine×7
Snail Liquid×35

i hope it's ok xD

btw, as long as i can get close enough to land bazooka hits on one, ah chans are LUNCH.

"Pulsy Gamma images and size":

(it's not done yet, doesn't even have its WB lol)
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Pulsardio Gamma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Gamma?   Pulsardio Gamma? EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:08 pm

A Handy Bazooka is a wise choice for that setup; as I mentioned before, a Handy Bazooka Mod(from Summer Misty if you're lucky enough to get one) is even better, but what you've got there is looking pretty good! Smile

Mine is a far more defensively themed setup; somewhat larger in size, it relies on 16-17wlk and 27tgh(before Tough Runner kicks in), along with about 505hp to weather the storm...I'll have to post it's numbers and stats here now that it's finally lv 10!

One more important thing to remember; in addition to seeing all enemy bots on the field, Broad Radar ALSO ignores Stealth, allowing you to see those sneaky melee bots roaming the outskirts of the map...make sure your team knows where they are!
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Pulsardio Gamma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Gamma?   Pulsardio Gamma? EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 4:56 am

^ yep, it's gonna be a fun build! can't wait to have it finished.
Back to top Go down
miriyuu
Newcomer
Newcomer

Pulsardio Gamma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Gamma?   Pulsardio Gamma? EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:01 pm

Well in my opinion I think you shouldn't take sword guard or tough runner because you shouldn't get stunned to easily while running unless they are melee. If you are hit by a melee you are pretty much a dead because most melee will either stun lock you and slow you or they will land a strong hit which will create a huge knockback and you'll be able to run away with a decent tier boost run. Also I think you need both EIW because the last EIW will help more because it increases more speed thus giving it better homing.

This would be my build for pulsardio which is all UC except pulsardio BS. You should change these parts if you have better ones.

Spoiler:

I chose blast guard because I usually only get hit or die from blast weapons such as railguns, toybox girl, destructor girl, and other blast type weapons. If you really don't want to get the second EIW or blast guard, I highly suggest sway because it helps you dodge melee and other 1 shot weapons. Note if you don't want to use Bazooka you can use large bazooka and change the viper shield to a cheer pom pom or put nothing on the other arm and tune wlk accordingly. I would tune the large zook for high rapid beta and high rapid alpha which isn't that great but it helps it hit because you won't have enough cost to create a faster large zook.
Back to top Go down
Moghul
I understand nothing
Moghul

Pulsardio Gamma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Gamma?   Pulsardio Gamma? EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 11:22 am

^ok, the reason why i didn't make that build is because
1-it doesn't fit my target gameplay
2-i have rt parts
3-it doesn't need that much wlk
4-not enough fly to get on ledges and stuff
5-too much cost
6-lvl 10 which is hard to reach (lvl 6, 10,000 exp needed...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pulsardio Gamma? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulsardio Gamma?   Pulsardio Gamma? Empty

Back to top Go down

Pulsardio Gamma?
Page 1 of 1