Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)

Go down 
+7
Halexander
DarkChuky
Astral_Dono
Valkyrie
blead
Zwiebel Force
calciver
11 posters
AuthorMessage
calciver
Newcomer
Newcomer
calciver

Male Posts : 10
Location : Dreams, Bed, School, Home, Bed, Dreams in that order

[Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old) Empty
PostSubject: [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)   [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:47 am

Hi, I'm just curious what are the recommended cartridges for the above bots when they level up.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)   [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:10 am

For Ouka

- All capacity cartridges
- Boost Run
- Short Boost
- Stun Regain or Quick Land
- Stealth System

Ouka has a long learning curve, and she takes the longest out of any bot to level up to level 10.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)   [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old) EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:56 am

Ivis depends on what you want to do, in any case pick both EIWs for max troll. She can either be a melee user, or a hopper.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)   [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:33 am

Moved.

Land Types -> Gameplay Questions/Discussions.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)   [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 6:53 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Ivis depends on what you want to do, in any case pick both EIWs for max troll. She can either be a melee user, or a hopper.

Are you implying melee can't/shouldn't hop? Neutral
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)   [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:36 am

Valkyrie wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

When people say "Hopper"
They mean "Gunner that hops".
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)   [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

I'm using a hopping Kuten myself. She's lol ._.

And I've never seen a hopping melee Ivis. Maybe her capa is too low or something Question
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)   [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 1:28 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

And I've never seen a hopping melee Ivis. Maybe her capa is too low or something Question
Hopping moves you out of the way too much and her rapier doesn't have the travel range.
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)   [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:04 pm

Ivis:
Blast Guard
Short Bost or Float Dash
Sword Guard or Other Cart you want
2x EIW
All other in capa..

Build...
WLK: 36+ (Break Point)
FLY: 1+ (not sure if it affects the Float Dash)
STR: 30+
TGH: If you want but just to reduce damage... she doesn't have stun regain so the combo CVeil+Stun Regain doesn't apply. And with CVeil you will not be stuned

Rapier (Curse): 1 or 2 Slow Tunes + Force (1 force tune gives more damage that STG tunes)

Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)   [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:15 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:

HD Ivis can be nasty with hop, but she’s entirely different in comparison to her other sisters.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)   [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 5:39 pm

DarkChuky wrote:
Ivis:
Blast Guard
Short Bost or Float Dash
Sword Guard or Other Cart you want
2x EIW
All other in capa..

Build...
WLK: 36+ (Break Point)
FLY: 1+ (not sure if it affects the Float Dash)
STR: 30+
TGH: If you want but just to reduce damage... she doesn't have stun regain so the combo CVeil+Stun Regain doesn't apply. And with CVeil you will not be stuned

Rapier (Curse): 1 or 2 Slow Tunes + Force (1 force tune gives more damage that STG tunes)

From what I've heard and experienced: Float Dash movement speed is affected by FLY alone, the WLK only affects the jumping+landing, so low FLY Float Dash seems a bad idea. Short Boost seems better, but according to the Goddess, that'll only be useful as an evasive action or to climp up a faster.
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)   [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old) EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Float Dash is affected by both walk and fly, just like short boost. I don't notice much difference in float dash speed between my 38fly/1walk Katalina and my 11fly/32walk Kuten. If anything I think Kuten might be a tiny bit faster.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)   [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:24 pm

You don't really need 2x Internals

I think 6x uses of CRV is enough, each lasting quite a while.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)   [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:34 pm

LXE wrote:
For Ouka

- All capacity cartridges
- Boost Run
- Short Boost
- Stun Regain or Quick Land
- Stealth System

Ouka has a long learning curve, and she takes the longest out of any bot to level up to level 10.

You say Stun regain or Quick Land, when in reality Stun Regain should be a must. Stealth System or Quick Land is more accurate. As for Ivis, 1x Internal, Shortboost/Quick Land are near neccesities IMO.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)   [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 9:40 pm

Trill wrote:
You say Stun regain or Quick Land, when in reality Stun Regain should be a must. Stealth System or Quick Land is more accurate.
Ok, Thanks Trill! :3
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)   [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old) EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:02 pm

Go pierce gun with Ivis.

Screw meleeing. She's not a good melee anymore.

Use the arm to farm trees and tune clearance for double buff
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)   [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:49 am

tehprognoob wrote:
tune clearance for double buff
I've thought about this several times when calculating her - but wouldn't the internal buff cancel out the revenge clearance? 60 or even 90 capa sounds a bit exaggerated for some All Guard (you could always raise her TGH and such...).

BTW: Ivis BD's internal weapon is affected by shell supply. Brave people won't need any internal upgrade. Just farm trees and dive into the opposition. Ignore the pain and succumb to the forbidden key... <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)   [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old) EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 4:39 am

It's actually 40 or 60 capa (Clearance is only 20 cost, not 30).

And no, it doesn't cancel out the self Crimson Veil. It would only cancel out another Revenge buff, not Ivis's self-buff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)   [Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old) Empty

Back to top Go down

[Catridge Advice] Ouka, Ivis (old)
Page 1 of 1