Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Catridge Advice] Lios, Aquilla Girl, Herr Victor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
calciver
Newcomer
Newcomer
calciver

Male Posts : 10
Location : Dreams, Bed, School, Home, Bed, Dreams in that order

[Catridge Advice] Lios, Aquilla Girl, Herr Victor Empty
PostSubject: [Catridge Advice] Lios, Aquilla Girl, Herr Victor   [Catridge Advice] Lios, Aquilla Girl, Herr Victor EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:45 am

Hi, I'm just curious what are the recommended cartridges for the above bots when they level up.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Lios, Aquilla Girl, Herr Victor   [Catridge Advice] Lios, Aquilla Girl, Herr Victor EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:48 am

I can give info about Lios because I have him.
- All Capacity Carts
- At least 1 Enhance Internal Weapon Cart
- Broad Radar
- Stun Regain
- Any mobility cart of your choosing or Stealth System (I liked stealth system, but it's less viable now in the arena because almost everything has broad radar.)
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Lios, Aquilla Girl, Herr Victor   [Catridge Advice] Lios, Aquilla Girl, Herr Victor EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 5:21 pm

For AG, both EIWs and Accele Roll are more important than anything else. Due to how her homing works it's literally impossible to force hits with her and your own aim does nothing, you need to be able to move around quickly to shoot from different angles if you want to be hard to dodge. She's got a lot of decent carts, you can pretty much pick whatever from there (or nothing at all).

Viktor you should just junk unless you want to make a silly boost run air build, even izuna nagi/mecha jetter are better.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Lios, Aquilla Girl, Herr Victor   [Catridge Advice] Lios, Aquilla Girl, Herr Victor EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:57 pm

This is what I did with my Lios, but...
Suguri would ban me for it:

I really enjoy my retard builds. I you no like TGH tunes you could also skip them and pick up the Air Loop for max troll. Accel roll doesn't look as moe. Please note that this build will require you to chase your target like they deflorated your arse. It is great to troll other AIRs and make fun of WB related bots like Mialy, or Nicole Malice (with the energy waves).

The idea behind Aquila Girl is pretty much the same, just get her 40 Fly and high tech.
something like this:

You can either do this or skip one High TGH tune to equip a Beam Gun so you can farm shell supplies. Crimson Veil is obligatory so you don't get stunned. If you don't like Accel Roll use the Air Loop, this will allow you to take some very unusual Routes on certain maps, because you can refill ypur boost gauge whenever you need it.

Herr Victor has really nice offensive stats, but lacks slots and capacity and what not.

So if you're really horny about him...:

He doesn't have HD slots and his stats ar really weird. Maybe he could do ok with some parts being replaced, but if you play him for the looks this isn't an option of course (I know that feel man). He melt my brain in the Calc x.x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Lios, Aquilla Girl, Herr Victor   [Catridge Advice] Lios, Aquilla Girl, Herr Victor EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:21 pm

My advice to OP - If you want optimal builds, don't listen to Zwiebel Force, listen to Suguri or go annoy Trill.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Lios, Aquilla Girl, Herr Victor   [Catridge Advice] Lios, Aquilla Girl, Herr Victor EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 7:52 pm

@Zweibei no ACs, 40 FLY, 17 TEC, Y r u posting this to answer a new player's questions
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Lios, Aquilla Girl, Herr Victor   [Catridge Advice] Lios, Aquilla Girl, Herr Victor EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 9:22 pm

I know my builds are no good <_<

I just wanted to give the OP some overall feeling of how to make priorities etc. I've noticed that many people only tell the people what to do, but not how to do it :O

So yeah, ear Mr. OP please not that my builds naturally suck, as I only care about Melfi and Kingyo-chan Q_Q"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Catridge Advice] Lios, Aquilla Girl, Herr Victor   [Catridge Advice] Lios, Aquilla Girl, Herr Victor Empty

Back to top Go down

[Catridge Advice] Lios, Aquilla Girl, Herr Victor
Page 1 of 1