Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need some advice,please

Go down 
+3
God is a Cat Girl
Zwiebel Force
Breaker-Z
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Breaker-Z
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Breaker-Z

Male Posts : 185

Need some advice,please Empty
PostSubject: Need some advice,please   Need some advice,please EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:38 pm

So,yeah,here's my kuten:
Spoiler:

What I wanna know is, how the hell should i tune further?!
I want to tune more str, but i also wanna give slow and/or crimson veil to the legs.
So, how to proceed?
Tunes,carts,etc?

Thanks in advance

Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice,please   Need some advice,please EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:23 pm

More Capa Carts and High Gladiator. Why no Quick Boost?
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice,please   Need some advice,please EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:30 pm

EIW?
Why would you do that? :/
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice,please   Need some advice,please EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:48 pm

I didn't realize the EIW...remove that unless you go 2x EIW, 40 Str and go like "KADOUUUKEN! KADOUUUKEN!KADOUUUKEN!" :O
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice,please   Need some advice,please EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:12 pm

I'd personally do 2x High Gladiator 1x Crimson Veil on her LG. Remove Blast Guard for Stun Regain (if she has it). Get Shortboost and then finally Broad Radar and Quickboost if you can fit it. Then obviously go for more Str. Drop the EIW aswell. Kuten feels capacity/cartridge strapped to me, so I'd avoid her EIW's.

I personally do not advocate Slow tunes on Kuten since her hitcount is too low IMO to fully abuse Slow tunes.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice,please   Need some advice,please EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:49 pm

What's wrong with EIW on kuten? I loved EIW on mine.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice,please   Need some advice,please EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:54 pm

I'm not sure /exactly/ what EIW does for Kuten, but from what I've been told it increases the ammo on Siryu Fujinken, and her ammo on her LG. From the matches I've played with a friend's regular Kuten, I hardly ran out of ammo on either, so I'd figure EIW would be unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
Breaker-Z
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Breaker-Z

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice,please   Need some advice,please EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:05 pm

EIW is pretty good for me, i love it because it gives me more tornado ammo.
Also i dont like melee hoppers i think its really stupid(especially on warpy bots like kuten)

So yeah, slow tunes aren't really that good right?
But i think im gonna get more cap for str and crimson veil.
Also,what's a way to get slot protectors from uc? need 2 more star coins for the omega one
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice,please   Need some advice,please EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 5:07 pm

Trill wrote:
I'm not sure /exactly/ what EIW does for Kuten, but from what I've been told it increases the ammo on Siryu Fujinken, and her ammo on her LG. From the matches I've played with a friend's regular Kuten, I hardly ran out of ammo on either, so I'd figure EIW would be unnecessary.
It increases ammo and force on the siryu fujinken. I forgot what the exact gains are but I think it's something like +40~60 ammo +4~6 force if you take both.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice,please   Need some advice,please EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 7:01 pm

The siryu fujinken is really annoying when used properly. It can be used to trap enemies in a whirlwind and then you can kick them to death.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice,please   Need some advice,please EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 11:14 pm

A single revenge tune is unreliable, also CV revenge is kind of useless unless suiciding like a lagtino is your thing. I'd do 2x slows + high gladiator but, if CBen were more competent at figuring out how to use sup types, at least 2x clearance revenge and slow tune.

Boost run without quick boost is also unreliable mobility, you'll cry whenever you get bad boosted and/or boost drained.

Handy magnum is ok but beam gun mod is definitely better.

Sub core weapon is good at stopping anything on it's tracks like Resha's spear but that's a different build.
Back to top Go down
Breaker-Z
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Breaker-Z

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice,please   Need some advice,please EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 10:07 am

OKay,here's my kuten now:
Spoiler:

Can someone please tell me why short boost should be taken? How will it benefit me?

Judging from the replies it seems that opinions are divided between crimson veil and slow, so i'm not gonna care, crimson veil would help me a lot(left 4 people near dead but died because i got stunned)and i just need a handa cosmos for crimson veil(where do i get one?)

Also,when/where do you get proto cosmos?If i get one of those, i won't have to use the handy magnum for red tier boost run.

Oh yeah, and Suguri i think it adds 4 force and 40 ammo with both(one gave me 20 ammo, so i'm just assuming)
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice,please   Need some advice,please EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:43 am

Proto Cosmos are from leveling up awards

Handa cosmos are gara I think; just go regular C. Veil if you want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need some advice,please   Need some advice,please Empty

Back to top Go down

Need some advice,please
Page 1 of 1