Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No need to hide the hate guys~

Go down 
+5
xzpwnz
Shaftronics
necrio
NovaZero
Abolla
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

Female Posts : 617
Location : 2nd Star on the right and straight on till morning.

No need to hide the hate guys~ Empty
PostSubject: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:46 am

*gets my posts deleted for I conduct myself in a coarser manner yet by no means deviated from the topic at hand*
*other people do the same type of posting yet theirs remain intact, no less in the same topic =)*

If you don't want certain people around, that's fine~ I'm pretty easy to talk to and if you prefer to "subtly" single-out someone instead of just being direct with him then I'd rather not be here.

Enjoy North FanForea. I will surely not miss the sea of "kawaii sugoi sugoi best moe bot discussions uguuuuuuuuu~~~~~~~~~" threads, spams of "IVIS SO OP" threads or it's ronery dictator mods~ (Sean) ilu though Mikey (no matter what happens between us, still a guy I can fully respect)~.

Now how should I spend my final post? Pretty sure this one will get deleted but I'm not sure if you'll actually ban me after this. I've just got to amend that now don't I? =)
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:56 am

The hell happened this time?

And I take it you expected this place to be like 4chan, or something. I never did get why trolling got so "cool" in the first place.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:59 am

what
but abolla is cool
unlike full and sun

why does he have to go
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:02 am

Because peace and order is dull.

Because anarchy and chaos is awesome.

Because it's bad to be good and it's good to be bad.

Because being an asshole makes you cool. There's no fun in being a nice guy.

I don't really know. And I doubt I'll get an answer anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:02 am

I said this kid's ideas are terribad and should be taken to actual CB Forums to be properly be considered as no one over here is going to seriously listen to him anyways~

https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t2371-new-idea-reposted

I used such horrible words too like "sucks" and "grow up" and "take a difference of opinion".

Even did such a thorough job this time and deleted anyone's post who responded to me as well. =) Now I'm considering my options on how to get banned but with class~
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:04 am

NovaZero wrote:
Because peace and order is dull.

Because anarchy and chaos is awesome.

Because it's bad to be good and it's good to be bad.

Because being an asshole makes you cool. There's no fun in being a nice guy.

I don't really know. And I doubt I'll get an answer anytime soon.
You know me better than that bro~

I don't like leaving people hanging and I don't like cloak and dagger. I'll tell you all you want to know until this thing gets deleted, for as long as I have freedom of speech, I will damn well use it~
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:05 am

Quote :
I said this kid's ideas are terribad and should be taken to actual CB Forums to be properly be considered as no one over here is going to seriously listen to him anyways~

https://cosmicbreak.forumotion.com/t2371-new-idea-reposted

I used such horrible words too like "sucks" and "grow up" and "take a difference of opinion".

Even did such a thorough job this time and deleted anyone's post who responded to me as well. =) Now I'm considering my options on how to get banned but with class~
Oh. Him.

This isn't the first time he's raged over a different opinion. Being a kid does that to you, I guess.

Abolla wrote:
You know me better than that bro~

I don't like leaving people hanging and I don't like cloak and dagger. I'll tell you all you want to know until this thing gets deleted, for as long as I have freedom of speech, I will damn well use it~
Well, this was before I knew of the situation.

Not that the kid doesn't deserve it or anything but is it really necessary to go through all that trouble risking your account just to make fun of a kid?
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:11 am

Because trolling = telling the kid that his ideas are horrible and moving to somewhere else where he might get considered.
I'm such a troll. I would've even carefully outlined all my gripes and concerns about his ideas in rich detail like Feign did if I was asked but the opportunity never came up~

Does that guarantee he won't face the same kind of ridicule as on here? Of course not, bet if he relocated he would face the same kind of ridicule or even more who knows maybe less, I'm not a seer nor an oracle.

At least on there though, he could've gotten proper attention from actual CB team than merely only ridicule on here.

EDIT - Back to the main topic though, time to get banned true Abolla style~
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:13 am

I told you to go with my plan.

To let the kid dream things that will never be.
To raise up his hopes only to have them crushed.

But you told him the cold truth.
So he may not go higher before he falls.

Yet he stubbornly kept climbing higher.
While you try to drag him down even harder.

I suppose that did you little good.
That was what you get for trying to tell
a little kid
what to do.

Just be evil like me and support his ideas next time.
When the kid realizes that his dreams suck and won't come true,
it would be much more fun to watch him weep.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:15 am

And for the record, it's why I complimented the censorship they did on me this time =) Truly they're getting better with conducting that agenda~

For if you actually read how I posted it, aside from saying his ideas suck and to relocate, I said nothing to insult the kid. Contrary to popular belief, I do like to keep on topic at what is being discussed~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:15 am

Some of us here actually like you, why get banned?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:18 am

Abolla wrote:
And for the record, it's why I complimented the censorship they did on me this time =) Truly they're getting better with conducting that agenda~

For if you actually read how I posted it, aside from saying his ideas suck and to relocate, I said nothing to insult the kid. Contrary to popular belief, I do like to keep on topic at what is being discussed~
Eh. From what I gather, it's more his fault in the first place. He can't take criticism and considers anything as an attempt to troll him.

Kid needs more schooling. Or needs to man up. Whichever.
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:19 am

yeah abolla, you're the only good troll around here, with good humor as well.

full was a good one, but he became a complete douchebag.

and the kid, well
his attitude is worse than boytitan's typing
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:19 am

necrio wrote:
I told you to go with my plan.

To let the kid dream things that will never be.
To raise up his hopes only to have them crushed.

But you told him the cold truth.
So he may not go higher before he falls.

Yet he stubbornly kept climbing higher.
While you try to drag him down even harder.

I suppose that did you little good.
That was what you get for trying to tell
a little kid
what to do.

Just be evil like me and support his ideas next time.
When the kid realizes that his dreams suck and won't come true,
it would be much more fun to watch him weep.

Kekeke that's just not me~ Hard facts > sugar lies I say. And I don't mind him voicing his opinions actually, I very much liked that about him. Guess he just didn't like me doing the same thing =(
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:20 am

I wouldn't mind leaving with you, lul. That's just not right.

Kid thought he could change the world. You were nice enough to tell him to face reality but showed him the right place, yet this happens huh?

What a world, this is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:22 am

This forum isn't the only thing keeping you alive, go outside and take in some fresh air or something.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:23 am

Not like you'll ever be seeing him again
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:23 am

FunThingsAreFun wrote:
Some of us here actually like you, why get banned?
If the mods were all like you, someone who'd not let any personal prejudice befall your decisions and considers every decision different from the last and acts based as such, I'd not even consider trying to ban myself.

If the mods are like Sean (Clear bias, he never did like me =) ) or Slif (His way > Anyone else's) then I've personally got a problem~
Back to top Go down
necrio
Master Poster
Master Poster
necrio

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:25 am

xzpwnz wrote:
Not like you'll ever be seeing him again
the kid's gotta be burning so hot after that thread
I doubt he would ever want to visit this place again

perhaps it seemed like a hellhole to him cheers
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:27 am

FunThingsAreFun wrote:
This forum isn't the only thing keeping you alive, go outside and take in some fresh air or something.

Lol original plan was to lounge a bit while I was re-installing all my games, and you're right, this forum is definitely far from what keeps me alive (Only reason I even go on is because of the people I do like) definitely not for the topics it offers~

but if you're silenced to the point where your opinions will be taken out simply because the person in charge doesn't like you, how can you even stay? In fact, I'm pretty sure I don't even have to make a grand exit to be banned, eventually, this will be picked up, deleted then serve as my last infraction, but until then, got to stay classy =)
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:31 am

Well, I do admit that this place is boring.

Only thing I do here is post CBJP updates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:34 am

Well you're not really doing anything wrong right now, and in my opinion there weren't any particularly terrible posts in those threads. Most of the responses ranged from "oh god what is this" to "haha gtfo". I mean sure, some of the posts weren't as nice as others, but I attempted to give him a chance to explain himself. If his posts continued to be truly pointless, I would have ended up booting him anyhow. If you don't get it after the third thread you repost, you're clearly not ever going to get it.

Lately there has been a large influx of people trolling others, due to crappy threads and pointless arguments. It'll eventually die down, so yeah.
Back to top Go down
Abolla
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Abolla

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:41 am

Well like I said, doubt I have to do much nor do something so obscene to get myself banned~

My main issue is definitely not the quality of topics nor the quality of posters (If I did consider this, would've IP banned myself a long time ago as even back then I never liked most of the topics)

My main gripe = how it's all being handled by Sean (pretty sure he's the one that took my posts out, could be wrong obviously) but back on point, if you know you're going out sooner or later simply because main mod doesn't like you. I'd rather go out sooner~

Would rather be banned a free spirit than stay on subservient to a ronery man's will~
Back to top Go down
utok
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
utok

Male Posts : 300

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:19 am

Abolla wrote:

but if you're silenced to the point where your opinions will be taken out simply because the person in charge doesn't like you, how can you even stay? In fact, I'm pretty sure I don't even have to make a grand exit to be banned, eventually, this will be picked up, deleted then serve as my last infraction, but until then, got to stay classy =)

Umm.. make another account and post your opinion? But that pretty much defeats the purpose anyway. Come stop by the other forum, although it's not very active.
Back to top Go down
Meiru
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:27 am

NovaZero wrote:
There's no fun in being a nice guy.

I have fun being a nice guy! Razz

NovaZero wrote:
Eh. From what I gather, it's more his fault in the first place. He can't take criticism and considers anything as an attempt to troll him.

Kid needs more schooling. Or needs to man up. Whichever.

Hm... Needs experience.

No one enters a chat room for the first time a pro. Even people jumping into it for the first time at age 40. This is completely different from real-life communication. (And even with years of experience, we all write the dumbest things on occasion.)

The first thing to learn about is text has no tone. However, it's written with a tone, and interpreted with one according to the individual reader. Occasionally, the reader fails to get it right. One's tone as discerned by the reader is influenced by avatar, signature, content and phrasing, smilies, and the various things that can be done to format text, so a skilled poster may be cautious of these things to prevent inaccurate inferences.

As the reader, an experienced person would take a step back to ascertain the poster's intent if something didn't come off friendly, possibly asking or waiting for further clarification. Insulting responses, even if to an obviously insulting comment, will make things take a turn for the worse.

Realizing communication via text is a far cry from real-life communication is step one to a successful Internet life.

There are other things I don't feel like getting into detail on. (I'm very tired right now and can hardly write coherently - that last paragraph looks like something that should be stuck on a brochure.) Like realizing when people are aiming to upset you, and having the ability to ignore their nonsense. And then personality traits, intelligence, and brain maturation will play factors as well.
---
Whoa, I took a look at that thread. The kid's not the only one with issues.
Ah, well... That's life. We're all pretty screwed up.

Anyway, good luck with this classy exit of yours, Abolla.

And forgive me for not finishing my thoughts. I'm tired! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No need to hide the hate guys~   No need to hide the hate guys~ Empty

Back to top Go down

No need to hide the hate guys~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next