Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?

Go down 
+8
Retrias
Hyoka
mechaRev
MagicPotatoplz
Zwiebel Force
Mew
Tashunu
dbzfan922
12 posters
AuthorMessage
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing? Empty
PostSubject: Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?   Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:16 pm

In was wondering, what are the chances of any form of Lily Rain EVE show up in future Garas? I would like to know since i plan to stock pile RT charges in preparation to roll for her.
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?   Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:21 pm

Wait about 5 months or so, she had a pattern of comming out every half year or so, though she could come out sooner or later

So far she was out in Feb 2011 Sep 2011 and May 2012

Last edited by Tashunu on Thu May 31, 2012 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?   Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:23 pm

She came out a few weeks ago.

So it might take a while.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?   Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:06 pm

I wouldn't get my hopes to high to get her anytime soon, but looking how desperate CS appear to be atm and how totally outdated EVE became (nowadays there's a bot with higher Range not to talk of way higher remote damage) chances aren't bad for her to become part of the weekly gang (like Ouka, Lop sisters, etc). We didn't get her normal modell being re-released yet btw. So far we only had EVE in EVE Garapon, Ugly EVE and HD EVE. EVE Gara EVE didn't show up again - maybe in the next weekly? xD
Back to top Go down
dbzfan922
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
dbzfan922

Male Posts : 1965

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?   Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:25 pm

I dont really care much for the stats, Lily is my fav char and i just want Eve cause i want to make a team out of chibi lily, normal lily, and EVE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?   Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 9:39 pm

She already did like just recently.
Back to top Go down
MagicPotatoplz
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

Male Posts : 898

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?   Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 11:06 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I wouldn't get my hopes to high to get her anytime soon, but looking how desperate CS appear to be atm and how totally outdated EVE became (nowadays there's a bot with higher Range not to talk of way higher remote damage) chances aren't bad for her to become part of the weekly gang (like Ouka, Lop sisters, etc). We didn't get her normal modell being re-released yet btw. So far we only had EVE in EVE Garapon, Ugly EVE and HD EVE. EVE Gara EVE didn't show up again - maybe in the next weekly? xD

I highly doubt she'll be back for a while. And from what you mentioned, we still only got gara Renny once in weekly (although, she was Alpha cubes and Anni cubes) and we still have yet to get the blonde one back. CBJP used to get the blonde one in gara AT LEAST once a month though... Acro's been back a few times. The only reason I can't see EVE being part of the weekly gang is because so many people want her, so they're going to try and get as much money as possible from it.

Zwiebel Force wrote:
I'm your biggest fan I'll roll for you until you love me! Pepo! Pepo Pucci! ;_;

Baby there's no room for you, it's me and Pepo Pucci! Pepo! Pepo Pucci!

Nah, I do hope you get Pepo though, we need a Pepo army ._.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?   Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 9:12 am

there might be an HD ”Chaos“ version of her, so it might be sooner than later.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?   Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:38 am

DaneDroid wrote:

Implying that nobody wants that fail color scheme that doesn't match her attacks at all.
Back to top Go down
mechaRev
Abbey Denied
Abbey Denied

Male Posts : 1298

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?   Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:53 am

Implying they care about our oppinions, they'll just make her, that's it, people will or won't roll for her.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?   Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 10:57 am

DaneDroid wrote:
Implying they care about our oppinions, they'll just make her, that's it, people will or won't roll for her.

Idk. I think the only people rolling for her would be people who believe EVE is still OP. However most of these will allready have an HD or regular chaos EVE and most of them will have realized she's not Auto-Play :3c
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?   Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing? EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:02 am

Zwiebel Force wrote:
DaneDroid wrote:

Implying that nobody wants that fail color scheme that doesn't match her attacks at all.

Red turns some people on more than blue

I don't know who but I'm not one of them
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?   Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 5:42 am

Hyoka wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
DaneDroid wrote:

Red turns some people on more than blue

I don't know who but I'm not one of them
DOS fags obviously , everyone know blue is superior though
Back to top Go down
Penko
Penko

Female Posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?   Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 6:47 am

inb4 Zero EVE...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?   Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:00 am

Penko wrote:
inb4 Zero EVE...
I hate you, die in fire.
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?   Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing? EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 7:41 am

I guess you can say the odds are.... next to Zero.

Deal with it

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!

No really... I see EVE showing up again about the same time Resha/Eris do.

Get it... next to Zero... ok that's a bad one.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?   Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing? EmptyMon Jun 04, 2012 4:11 pm

I was pretty sad when I couldn't get either the original or full-colour Lily Rain EVEs, because I prefer to have the original. Still, I'm more than happy to have Lily Rain EVE at all. The red hair has grown on me, I suppose.

Penko wrote:
inb4 Zero EVE...
I am totally okay with this.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?   Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing? EmptyWed Jun 13, 2012 7:17 am

The only thing I like about Chaos EVE is that it reminds me of Riku from KH.

FEEL MY AWESOME DARK POWAARZ OF JUSTICEE!!!

Then again. Chaos EVE MIGHT be evil >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?   Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Odds of Lily Rain EVE reappearing?
Page 1 of 1