Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Build help please

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Breaker-Z
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Breaker-Z

Male Posts : 185

Build help please Empty
PostSubject: Build help please   Build help please EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:35 pm

So, yeah, I'll just dive right in!
I am pondering whether or not to make a 40 STR Red Squealer to use a Brigand Axe and this is the build i currently have:

?Robot Name?
Red Squealer

?Parts?
BD: Red Squealer BD
: Dual Axesword Bit
: Brigand Baron LG [High Power Alpha] [High Power Alpha] [High Power]
: Red Squealer HD [High Power Alpha] [High Power Alpha]
: Black Layer Ribbon [Power]
: Berry Earrings
: Brigand Baron AM [High Power Alpha] [High Power Alpha]
: Brigand Axe [Great Grappler Alpha] [Great Grappler Alpha] [Great Grappler Alpha]
: Katana Max AM [High Power] [High Power]
: Viper Shield [High Run]

?Config Check?
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

?Stats?
TYPE: ?
SIZE: L
COST: 1235
CAPA: 1235
HP: 489
STR: 40
TEC: 1
WLK: 25
FLY: 9
TGH: 18

LEVEL: 8

?Cartridges?
Capacity +60×6
Blast Guard
Short Boost

Materials
Fudara Cosmos×10
Power Amp×98
Blue Chip×60
Shock Graphite×75
Hidora Cosmos×1
Threede Cosmos×3
Strike Metal×27
Yellow Chip×60
Snail Liquid×56
Engine Shaft×13

Please take note that this is my first properly planned build and tuning is not my best suite(my kuten does not have enough cap for slow or CV T_T)I started using normal power tunes(not alpha) because I didn't want to zero my tec and the high run is there just because i had 10 free cap left over.

So, yeah, give critique and suggestions, etc.(If you think it's crap, don't just tell me it's crap, tell me why you say so and how i can do better)
As i said before, this is my first planned build and i don't even know if i'm going to follow it.

Feedback would be greatly appreciated
Thanks in advance

(sorry about the massive post i didn't know how it would turn out if i put the build in a spoiler)
Back to top Go down
Halexander
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Build help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: Build help please   Build help please EmptyWed May 16, 2012 5:35 pm

Build in spoiler works fine, you can also preview your posts. I think with a target that big and in this case, that slow will not do too well because something is going to stun lock you to death. You really need CV on a large melee, IMO. I would also tank Tec. This lets you get rid of those costly High powers, but also use high run beta and high power beta to save even more cost. I just use a Pillbox when I tank tec, since it creates a distraction and often times other melee that is auto targeting will wind up attacking the bit and you get some free hits or a window to run away. I also think that sword guard will serve you better than blast, but that's just me. Just looked at the cart list... not much there to work with. Might look for a core that has stun regain. Last thing, I am not sure how bad the negative stats on Grapplers affect the Axe, but you might want to ask someone who has done it to see how slow it makes it.

I have a similar build on my Shino SS and it is fun to zoom in and axe people XD
Back to top Go down

Build help please
Page 1 of 1