Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which air bot should I build?

Go down 
+6
;)OwneD)
Winty
Stickboy
Incendium
+RedCobra+
Nfi
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

Male Posts : 406

Which air bot should I build? Empty
PostSubject: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:49 am

I recently did some 1 vs 1 with my friend and noticed that I actually
don't have many choices when battling, I already have a few lnd type and
currently unsure if I should go back to using art.

I have these air in my garage :
Saber Raystag, Katalina BG, Brickgale, Seraph Crimrose (normal, summer), Crimrose HD,
Thoarla, Mecha Jetter.

and in terms of weapon choices :
Curve Lightning Gun, Plasma Beam Cannon x2, Limited Plasma Gun, Stardust Cannon (2s only),
Beam Shooter Mod, Aqua Parasol, Lightning Cannon Mod, Mega Lightning Gun, Slice Gun Mod (1s)

I can try making a build myself but I'm just indecisive of which bot (or weapon) to use " u "a
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 3:25 am

that saber raystag is the most power full 2nd version raystang, yes use it for aplha trike please.
btw do you have cross shooter mod ?

here my idea if you want to make something :
1. mecha jetter BD + saber raystang HD + 2 cross shoter mod ( public build that usually people use in arena for alpha striking ) use pasifar BD if you have for more capa.

2. Izuna kamui ( buy from shop with UC ) + ALE legs ( if you have ) + Red Brigale BS + aqua parasol / plasma beam gun.

3. Mecha jetter BD + Brigale BS + Mega lighning gun = good enought.

4. Crimrose HD + accel roll + plasma beam gun / parasol + Gale Scyhe = she have permanen accellroll for escape any time, so why not ?

5. Summer seraph Crim HD + Beam shooter mod / Compack Gadling = the troll master.

the 5 above is the power full options, about build try your self its fun bro ;3.

Last edited by Cobra76 on Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:17 am

Thanks for responding to my predicament

1. I already listed the weapon and bot I have, no cross shooter mod nor pacifar. Alphag
are one type of bot I don't have, but it seem I don't have the weapons (or capa) to make it work
or I'm just stupid.

2. What special thing does Izuna have? If it's for her M size I think
I could use Katalina instead.

3. I managed to calc a random build with 35 tec, 38 fly, x2 cv (well it is random)
I will see if I can use mega lightning gun or suck at it before tuning i guess.

4. Crim capa is pretty tight, having both pbc/parasol + gale scythe = no tuning room

5. My seraph is the old one but if you meant all three crim, I could give it a go.

I do make builds, they tend to be sporadic and inefficient " w ")b

again thanks for responding
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

Male Posts : 206

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:02 am

Izuna have here Vanishing jump that let you escape ground, but the original is easy to interrupt.

Crim is not really the bot you should go for melee. It better to stick with gun

If you don't want to tune a lot, tune Para + G. rapid + G./H. rapid on a Plasma gun ,or Para + G. rapid SDC, then stick on any air bot with more than 30 fly and watch the other Air and Lnd get stun

The parasol and Curve lightning gun is fairly good too, but I don't use them enough to tell.

Katalina usually go with double shield and spam core wep. Occasionally they bring a tune min zook

Post your build and we can look over it for you
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:50 am

wide beam gun is alpha-viable enough
Back to top Go down
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:13 pm

Well since I mostly use Crim I guess I should first start with her
Crim build:
My current Crim got slapped with random acc and handy mag that gave her around
512 hp but only 13 tec and 29 fly, so it's a step up either way.

I actually did calc a raystag hd + 2 wide beam gun alphag last night, but I wondered
if I should add more firepower.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:16 pm

endfield wrote:
Crim build:
31FLY is one of the breakpoint
Back to top Go down
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:49 pm

My reading skill need enhancing o 3o
I saw Incendium said 30 fly but didn't see more than 30 fly " w "a
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:37 pm

endfield wrote:
Crim build:

I actually did calc a raystag hd + 2 wide beam gun alphag last night, but I wondered
if I should add more firepower.
you should drop some Tec to get 38 Fly. As a one gun Air, your dmg not going to be alot to begin with so mobility is more important

Ace of Heart earring and EVE ornament is the usual Acc for Air bot. Other wise use an Acc that give 2 stat. Since Acc can be hidden now, you don't have to worry about look
Back to top Go down
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:11 pm

I would make some adjustment to make my fly to 34 fly (this was a breakpoint right?),
I feel 38 fly seem overkill since I don't die that much.

I will get a few better acc on her when I can check my acc " w "a
Back to top Go down
+RedCobra+
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
+RedCobra+

Male Posts : 1440

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:35 am

you can tune random acc you got from super uc garapon.

sample : head set, C$ recording camera, and other. i know those so much stacking inside garages. ( for temporarly or perm use ). no need slot protec because the acc easy to get any time in suc garapon.

Spesial tips the swap stat tunes
:
tech :
1. find any sloted STR + 1 accs, and tune Hi tech alpha ( -1 str + 2 tech) and the result is low cost tuned acc with good stat. or Ex Hi tech alpha, but i recomended great tech alpha or Exgreat tech alpha.

2. find any STR arm parts with (+2 str, +1 or +2 tech) and have +1 fly stats = you can tune Great tech alpha ( -2 str + 3 tech ).  automaticly you remove the str to tech for low cost tune alpha. lulz (Ex great tune alpha if you want ).

fly :
find any sloted parts with (+1 walk + 2 fly) or (+2 walk + 1 fly ) you can tune great fly alpha for low cost tune and good stat slaaap the parts walk stat to 0 or - as you want.
Back to top Go down
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:26 am

Ex tuning isn't really an option for me at the moment, I barely make 1k for a week. " u "a
(Afking too much)

I think people mentioned how to count cost efficiency by 1 relevant stat = 5 cost
but 1 hp = 1 cost or something.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 5:32 am

Cobra76 wrote:
you can tune random acc you got from super uc garapon.

sample : head set, C$ recording camera, and other. i know those so much stacking inside garages. ( for temporarly or perm use ). no need slot protec because the acc easy to get any time in suc garapon.

Spesial tips the swap stat tunes
:
tech :
1. find any sloted STR + 1 accs, and tune Hi tech alpha ( -1 str + 2 tech) and the result is low cost tuned acc with good stat. or Ex Hi tech alpha, but i recomended great tech alpha or Exgreat tech alpha.

2. find any STR arm parts with (+2 str, +1 or +2 tech) and have +1 fly stats = you can tune Great tech alpha ( -2 str + 3 tech ).  automaticly you remove the str to tech for low cost tune alpha. lulz (Ex great tune alpha if you want ).

fly :
find any sloted parts with (+1 walk + 2 fly) or (+2 walk + 1 fly ) you can tune great fly alpha for low cost tune and good stat slaaap the parts walk stat to 0 or - as you want.

or you can not tune great tech alpha because it sucks dick unless you are ex tuning.
you don't seem to have a good grasp of the english language so I'll break this down using numbers(universal language)

great tech alpha = +3 TEC +20 Cost
20/3 = 6.666~
great tech alpha = 6.666~ cost for 1 TEC

high tech alpha = +2 TEC +10 Cost
10/2 = 5
high tech alpha = 5 cost for 1 TEC

tech tune(100% success rate) = 5 cost 1 TEC = SAME AS HIGH TECH ALPHA

best tune for AIR = high boost beta = 5 cost 2 FLY
5/2 = 2.5 COST for 1 FLY

tune high boost beta
then tune +1 tech

or
tune high boost beta + high tech beta = 10 cost 2 TEC 1 FLY

basically
great tunes for stats suck dick unless they are EX tunes
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:19 am

endfield wrote:
Ex tuning isn't really an option for me at the moment, I barely make 1k for a week. " u "a
(Afking too much)

I think people mentioned how to count cost efficiency by 1 relevant stat = 5 cost
but 1 hp = 1 cost or something.  
you got that right. Just add 5 for every +stat and 1 for each 5hp, then subtract 5 for each -stat. Compare that to the part cost and you get the free cost or cost of the build-in weapon

I guess 34Fly is fine if you don't die a lot. I not sure if the Plasma cannon need any tune since I don't know how good it is.

You could get 2x Revenge tune, but that a luxury
Back to top Go down
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 9:29 am

I got the gist of tuning my crim, next on the line is....

Mecha Jetter I guess,

Mecha Jetter:
I'm really unsure on the weapon tune though
Also should I use brickgale bs instead of tengu bs?

I'm not sure if editing a post actually shows up as a new post so I posted a new post
just in case.
Back to top Go down
;)OwneD)
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
;)OwneD)

Male Posts : 370

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:32 am

ok for crim make it a serph slap slice gun on it make it hop.kat slap two bucklers and brickgale bs on it 2x eiw 38 fly 40 tec use it in beginner.stardust cannon buy a geograsis f bd and slap that on it tune 1x grb 1x para.mega lightning gun buy pacifar for it slap on that brickgale bs, tune mlg for 2x grb 1x para carry a handy or any other farming wep.as for parasol just slap it on a accel hopper with a kshield.metta jester junk it for its bs/hd,thoarla junk it for its lgs,saber raystag junk it for its hd save these for later use.
Back to top Go down
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:44 pm

Rolling for a Fc promotion too hardu (plus lazy)

I would like to work with what I have, so buying is a no no
(I'm just cheap)

Guess I should find some slotted buckler first before building kata " w "a
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 4:17 pm

endfield wrote:
I got the gist of tuning my crim, next on the line is....

Mecha Jetter I guess,

Mecha Jetter:
I'm really unsure on the weapon tune though
Also should I use brickgale bs instead of tengu bs?

I'm not sure if editing a post actually shows up as a new post so I posted a new post
just in case.
You should use some H. boost Beta. It more risky but much more efficient than just Boost tune.

AoH earring with slot is quite expensive to buy. I think one of the Clan Coin acc give the same stat but I don't remember if it slotted or not.
Back to top Go down
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:31 pm

Well, I'm afraid that I might waste trying to tune the first
slot, 2-3 times before it actually succeeded with H.boost beta.

I will do some aile quest and hopefully I get those slot protector
often enough then.

My clan doesn't bother doing clan fight, so clan coin
aren't really common. (I could try gathering up some people since I'm a sub)

Actually, I guess I shouldn't waste my Thoarla LG with just
+1 tunes either " w "a
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 6:44 pm

Is your Kata shop or gara?
Back to top Go down
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 7:29 pm

Hu cube " w ")
Back to top Go down
KidGlitch
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
KidGlitch

Male Posts : 1703

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 8:09 pm

There is so much you can do with her, and she's absolutely phenomenal for air-to-air combat. You can force other airs down, shock nova seraphs, and evade just about everything with slide boost. Give her a decent long range weapon, and she becomes incredibly versatile.
Back to top Go down
Incendium
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Incendium

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:00 pm

endfield wrote:
Well, I'm afraid that I might waste trying to tune the first
slot, 2-3 times before it actually succeeded with H.boost beta.

I will do some aile quest and hopefully I get those slot protector
often enough then.

My clan doesn't bother doing clan fight, so clan coin
aren't really common. (I could try gathering up some people since I'm a sub)

Actually, I guess I shouldn't waste my Thoarla LG with just
+1 tunes either " w "a
H. boost Beta actually have pretty good rate. The 1st H. boost Beta rarely fail for me even with just the +10% item. But, if it do fail, don't try to force it, wait for the next update. The chance of success seem to get reset every update

There were a bug that let you make a Clan Fight team with less than 5 people. I don't know if CS fix that yet.
Back to top Go down
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:08 pm

I think I did saw an update post that they fixed the clan fight thing last week.

I'll see if I can replace the am with accel saber am instead
since those are easier to come by and tune H.Boost Beta on those.

I don't feel like using another moe atm so I'll just put Kata on sub for now.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 4:11 am

Which Thoarla is that? Depending on the Thoarla sub weapon. You could just do Thoarla + Stardust + Viper shield and just bomb everyone...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which air bot should I build?   Which air bot should I build? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which air bot should I build?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next