Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

suggest cheapest cash shop mmo

Go down 
+11
Malphes
Segawa
Trill
Suki_Eve
LS3
Tuskin
Retrias
UncleBobbie
Stickboy
Aurum_Sol
foxrain4
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
foxrain4
foxrain4

suggest cheapest cash shop mmo Empty
PostSubject: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:49 am

i though cosmic break is insane trying to rob everyone of their money.
so i quit and played flyff......OH MY GOSH......
$26 for a pet to pick up items for you.......
$50 for 10 enhancement scrolls.....

WTF.

---------speechless------------------

after this dramatic event.
i start to think... where is the humanity in humans game publishers....
then an idea struck my mind.
the next mmo i should search for needs to have the cheapest cash shop.........(free to play is fake.)

i want to get the most out of the mmo, usually that means pvp.
so the enhancement scroll or whatever equipment protector must not be too expensive.

i tend to lean towards anime mmo.
and i can spend around $20 a week.
i need to be equal or more powerful than other players for the money i paid.

some google search shows that i should i try trickster online.

cant play:
i am from malaysia, no mabinogi, vindictus for me.
i have problem downloading SDGO from cherry credits.
maplestory requires my id, which is used by others and i am too lazy to ask for help.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 5:44 am

propably world of warcraft. it supplies alot of variation for what it costs.

its also still the highest quality mmo around. dont know about the current content since i quit early this expansion due to burnout of the game, but i do not regret any of the money i spend for the subscription fee Wink
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 11:58 am

cheapest...

Life. ._.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:43 pm

Trickster does seem like a good choice to me.
Also, maybe Grand Chase?
Maplestory?

o_o
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:34 pm

Stickboy wrote:
cheapest...

Life. ._.
Life is expensive bro
at least 20 bucks per day in aussie
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 3:48 pm

Realm of the Mad God.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:36 pm

$20 a week

Wat? ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:51 pm

UncleBobbie wrote:
Maplestory?
Yes. Grinding =/= Skill

Also, Pre-G13 update Mabinogi was solid.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 6:23 pm

iKray wrote:
UncleBobbie wrote:
Maplestory?
Yes. Grinding =/= Skill

Also, Pre-G13 update Mabinogi was solid.

I would've suggested Mabinogi, too, but it's still pretty bad from the hackers and it's in a recession (or so I heard from Arrange and Mikiharu). And you'd probably need to buy pets, or be forever considered a noob. And if you want to get ahead fast, rebirth cards...

I suggest DFO. The only thing you have to buy after you get a feel for the game is avatar items, and those offer some pretty nifty stats AND can be bought from other players. Repetitive events, though. And I probably wouldn't suggest playing a Gunner. Gunners are boring.

If you don't mind a $60 one-time fee, you could also pre-order GW2. The first beta event (for people who've preorded) is this weekend, and they intend to have more events. You also get to launch things from turrets. ( ' w ' )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:13 pm

Retrias wrote:
Stickboy wrote:
cheapest...

Life. ._.
Life is expensive bro
at least 20 bucks per day in aussie
It's going to be $30.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:39 pm

While I've personally grown a bit apart from Grand Chase, $20 a week can keep you fairly viable/afloat with no issues.

Or you could do something like Steam, and buy games every week or something.
Back to top Go down
foxrain4
foxrain4

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:00 am

cant play Realm of the Mad God.(region ip ban, or whatever idk.)
i remembered grandchase was laggy for me, going to try it again, and i hope trickster doesn't lag.

not going to try mabinogi, DFO, vindictus they are from Nexon, i remembered this company blocks me from playing its game.

i see, maplestory from nexon as well, i got another maplestory in my region as well, so most probably ip ban, and the weird thing about the maplestory in my region is they require you need to register with your ID number.

i played WOW before. (private server)

still downloading trickster and grandchase.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:30 am

Trickster isn't too bad, but it's pretty grindy iirc.

I think I quit after lvl 15. :c
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:26 am

GunZ. Can own in PvP for not spending. Although im not sure if you can consider it an MMO (since I forgot what it stands for.)
Back to top Go down
foxrain4
foxrain4

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:58 am

gunz and s4 league are laggy.
i live in southeast asia
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:28 am

foxrain4 wrote:
gunz and s4 league are laggy.
i live in southeast asia

1. I live in Malaysia too. GunZ does not really lag. S4 league is a different story.
2. Lagging in GunZ? Not really. Just learn2lead. Once you do, EVERY player will start crying. You could take down lv 60+ cash users with lv 1 weapons w/o armor. Hell. If a hacker has every hack other than godmode and wall hack you could kill him to.

3. GunZ community awoke the S in me. Rofl.

4. The last time i tried trickster it lagged.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:58 am

foxrain4 wrote:
i played WOW before. (private server)

still downloading trickster and grandchase.

i played on a private server of wow too ... but the game is butchered so much that it doesnt resemble the game anymore
you would know what i mean if you played the actual game before ^^

also: grand chase 20$ a week is like 8 times more expensive then what i spend on wow O_O (well, i DO play cb right now so whatever lol)
Back to top Go down
foxrain4
foxrain4

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 7:57 am

Quote :

1. I live in Malaysia too. GunZ does not really lag. S4 league is a different story.
2. Lagging in GunZ? Not really. Just learn2lead. Once you do, EVERY player will start crying. You could take down lv 60+ cash users with lv 1 weapons w/o armor. Hell. If a hacker has every hack other than godmode and wall hack you could kill him to.

i like gunz cuz of the sword feature...maybe i will try again.(i am now busy trying trying a lot of other downloaded mmos.)
i dun have a good internet connection which results in me lag killing everyone in mmofps that is from NA, europe.(i always see 300-400ms kinds of ping which i think is lag)

the gunz you playing is from ijji, right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dun really like WOW anymore, i might instead try out something new like GW2...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah trickster is laggy, but i am going on with it.
not sure why are the male NPC so homo....

Last edited by foxrain4 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:14 am

foxrain4 wrote:
Quote :

i like gunz cuz of the sword feature...maybe i will try again.(i am now busy trying trying a lot of other downloaded mmos.)
i dun have a good internet connection which results in me lag killing everyone in mmofps that is from NA, europe.(i always see 300-400ms kinds of ping which i think is lag)

the gunz you playing is from ijji, right?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i dun really like WOW anymore, i might instead try out something new like GW2...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

what a pity.......trickster really lag....it takes 0.5 second of idle pause before he moves to the target location

Yes it is ijji. Yes 300-400 ping lags (although for me its usually 150-300)
yes you will lag kill everyone if your lead is good enough. Something common GunZ society refuses to learn and decides to just scream racist insults against you to 'win'. Oh well. Whatever floats their boat. Its too bad i tend to load torpedoes of sadism against them >_>
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:47 am

hello kitty online
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:57 am

Malphes wrote:
hello kitty online

Oh Fu- Where is cakeboss when you need him?

SUBARASHI!!!!!
Back to top Go down
foxrain4
foxrain4

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:29 am

grandchase is fun, i think i mistaken it for another game...havent faced any lag yet.
just that i dun like it when people kick me =.=

Last edited by foxrain4 on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:41 am

Might as well add that Alaplaya is a horrible company in terms of customer service (at least that's what I've been told).

If you like MMORPGs try Ether Saga Odyssey. You can buy $ from other players, by selling in-game money. You can grind in-game money by using the inbuilt bot function (aka Possessor). That way your only worry shoud be a slightly higher electricity bill (btw: respect your planet :O).

You could also try Red Stone - the graphics will keep you away from paying <3
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:28 pm

Segawa wrote:
Malphes wrote:
hello kitty online

Oh Fu- Where is cakeboss when you need him?

SUBARASHI!!!!!
Did someone say...cakeboss?
SUBARASHI!:
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:44 pm

Iunno if Gpotato has IP blocks, but Iris Online is pretty fun. Standard cutesy setting, though, and their forums are horribly designed.

I need to play that tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggest cheapest cash shop mmo   suggest cheapest cash shop mmo Empty

Back to top Go down

suggest cheapest cash shop mmo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next