Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How the "Cash Shop" will work.

Go down 
+3
Garfy
Foxie
MoloMowChow
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MoloMowChow
Newcomer
Newcomer

How the "Cash Shop" will work. Empty
PostSubject: How the "Cash Shop" will work.   How the "Cash Shop" will work. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 7:45 pm

So from what I gathered from these forums so far, you can get access to more different types of robots/half-naked girls, special items probably and higher level upgrades by paying real money for it.

Is that all there is to it then? I read vague posts hinting to some sort of ability to get Cash Shop items/functions via obtaining items/points ingame. If that's true somewhat, can anyone explain how this works?

Also, has there been any confirmation on what sort of Cash service they'll use to accept payments? Paypal maybe?

Any more general info on Cash Shop would be cool too, like how unbalanced it may or may not be between cash shop players and free players, or just how much customization free players will lose out on (both looks and stats wise).
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: How the "Cash Shop" will work.   How the "Cash Shop" will work. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:06 pm

Just go look at the japanese version.
Back to top Go down
Garfy

PostSubject: Re: How the "Cash Shop" will work.   How the "Cash Shop" will work. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:13 pm

The vast majority of robots in the Japanese version are cash shop only.

An example is Land types.
There is 12 land types you can buy with UC, 7-8 you can find as random drops/rewards, and about 48 you can buy with RT.
The majority of these RT robots are better than ones you can buy with cash. The majority of the robots we can use now are RT only. Jikun Hu, Zero Saber, Mighty Byne, LazFlamme and Hound Dog are all cash shop only.
The most expensive Land type you can buy with UC costs 56,000, he is about as good as Hound Dog in terms of stats.

RT costs 1000 yen for 100, and you get more if you buy it in larger amounts (for 3000 yen you get 315 RT and so on). 1000 yen is about $11.
Most robots cost 50-100 RT, and a roll of garapon costs 50 (or 200 for 5 rolls).
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: How the "Cash Shop" will work.   How the "Cash Shop" will work. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 8:42 pm

A lot of items like Level Breakers are cash shop as well. Although you can get 1 Level Breaker 5 in CosmicBreak JP by doing the Tutorial Mate requests, Level Breakers 5 and 8 can only be bought with Cash.

Evil, especially since the only upgrade item that's UC is the Seraph Promotion, which turns a Lv. 8 Crimrose into a Seraph Crimrose.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: How the "Cash Shop" will work.   How the "Cash Shop" will work. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 9:44 pm

NovaZero wrote:
A lot of items like Level Breakers are cash shop as well. Although you can get 1 Level Breaker 5 in CosmicBreak JP by doing the Tutorial Mate requests, Level Breakers 5 and 8 can only be bought with Cash.

Evil, especially since the only upgrade item that's UC is the Seraph Promotion, which turns a Lv. 8 Crimrose into a Seraph Crimrose.
seraph promotion? ( sound like class change seen in mmorpg ) i would like more info of this if is posible

anyway, on topic

im sure while the best stuff is in cash, i dont see much unbalance terms betwen paying players and non paying players, as this game seems more based on skill and team work rather than items or mechs ^^
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: How the "Cash Shop" will work.   How the "Cash Shop" will work. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:00 pm

Sayuri Chan wrote:
seraph promotion? ( sound like class change seen in mmorpg ) i would like more info of this if is posible
When your Crimrose is Lv. 8 or higher, you can use a Seraph Promotion on her. Which turns the Crimrose's BD into a Seraph Crimrose BD along with totally new parts. I think your old Crimrose parts are retained in the garage.

Seraph Crimrose is basically Crimrose with better stats, an internal melee and has a 1 use ability where she temporarily gets Infinite Boost gauge. A Crimrose fanatic's dream come true.

Quote :
im sure while the best stuff is in cash, i dont see much unbalance terms betwen paying players and non paying players, as this game seems more based on skill and team work rather than items or mechs ^^
Agreed. There are some UC robos that are useful and threatening. They just aren't here in OB yet.
Back to top Go down
MoloMowChow
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: How the "Cash Shop" will work.   How the "Cash Shop" will work. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:17 pm

I've played for some good time now. Learned about the basics i guess. I guess UC points earned ingame can't buy cash shop items afterall, and they're totally different?

Meh, hopefully the prices in the English version won't become bloated or something.
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: How the "Cash Shop" will work.   How the "Cash Shop" will work. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:19 pm

NovaZero wrote:
Sayuri Chan wrote:
When your Crimrose is Lv. 8 or higher, you can use a Seraph Promotion on her. Which turns the Crimrose's BD into a Seraph Crimrose BD along with totally new parts. I think your old Crimrose parts are retained in the garage.

Seraph Crimrose is basically Crimrose with better stats, an internal melee and has a 1 use ability where she temporarily gets Infinite Boost gauge. A Crimrose fanatic's dream come true.

Quote :
Agreed. There are some UC robos that are useful and threatening. They just aren't here in OB yet.

*Looks for item frantically* ... That item isn't in in OB is it Sad

I like the lvl 9. upgrade one.... black hair.....................XD

Wait, INTERNAL MELEE?!?!?! And by 1 use ability... you mean per-life?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: How the "Cash Shop" will work.   How the "Cash Shop" will work. EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:23 pm

Rein wrote:
*Looks for item frantically* ... That item isn't in in OB is it Sad

I like the lvl 9. upgrade one.... black hair.....................XD

Wait, INTERNAL MELEE?!?!?! And by 1 use ability... you mean per-life?
Does not look like it. If there has been a Seraph Promo here, we'd be seeing Seraph Crimroses flying around by now.

Yes. An internal melee where she flies in a loop then rams at the enemy. Not too useful as you might think but least it'll help against shield spamming Baltheons. As for Seraph Wing(the infinite boost thing), it's more of it having one 1 ammo.
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: How the "Cash Shop" will work.   How the "Cash Shop" will work. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:44 am

so the you can only use it once? ( infinite boost ) how much endures?

cause that prety good imo o.o ( infinite boost gauge is luv for me <3 )
Back to top Go down
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: How the "Cash Shop" will work.   How the "Cash Shop" will work. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 12:59 am

Sayuri Chan wrote:
so the you can only use it once? ( infinite boost ) how much endures?

cause that prety good imo o.o ( infinite boost gauge is luv for me <3 )

He means once per ammo charge.... aka life.... since its infinite....

But for some reason I DOUBT we'd be seeing them in mass since most people would rather level their arts... or land... instead.....
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

PostSubject: Re: How the "Cash Shop" will work.   How the "Cash Shop" will work. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:02 am

oh so once is used, remains like that till you die?

that is true , remind me of latale cruel discrimation toward templar knight in latale ( that class is the hardest one to grow for pvp purposes, and hard to use in pve )

i may get used to this spammage of rockets lol
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: How the "Cash Shop" will work.   How the "Cash Shop" will work. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:30 am

Haven't really tried reloading that one Seraph Wing use with an Ammo Refill pickup.
Back to top Go down
VanHelsing
Newcomer
Newcomer
VanHelsing

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: How the "Cash Shop" will work.   How the "Cash Shop" will work. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:36 am

What I'm concered with is if we will be able to obtain a Level breaker by any means, perhaps quest drops or garapon?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

PostSubject: Re: How the "Cash Shop" will work.   How the "Cash Shop" will work. EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 4:45 am

In CB JP, you could get one Level Breaker 5 through Tutorial Mate, but if you wanted to buy them, you had to pay Rt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the "Cash Shop" will work.   How the "Cash Shop" will work. Empty

Back to top Go down

How the "Cash Shop" will work.
Page 1 of 1