Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cash shop - what will it be like ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunyaa

Cash shop - what will it be like ? Empty
PostSubject: Cash shop - what will it be like ?   Cash shop - what will it be like ? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 7:40 am

im sry

Last edited by Lunyaa on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skoczypies
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skoczypies

PostSubject: Re: Cash shop - what will it be like ?   Cash shop - what will it be like ? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:49 pm

After beta it would propably be as other ones.

Some things for UC(In-game cash) and better ones for RC (real cash)

As far goes for garapon.
Back to top Go down
Chrysanthe
Chrysanthe

PostSubject: Re: Cash shop - what will it be like ?   Cash shop - what will it be like ? EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 4:18 pm

JP Cosmic Break:

- A few robo parts are Rt only.
- Robo upgrade parts (to go beyond Level 5) require Rt, though you still get one from the Tutorial quest.
- Weapon upgrading chance boosteritems require Rt.
- Weapons in the shop are all UC.
- While most of the Garapon require Rt, there is usually one separate Garapon machine that takes UC.

That was just off the top of my head. While some upgrades can make you more competitive, they're still never as powerful as simply being skilled enough to know when to pick your fights and smart enough to coordinate with your teammates. For the most part, in what I've seen in Cosmic Break, a lot of people pay cash just to look more unique, not really to omgwtfpwnz people.
Back to top Go down
Lunyaa

PostSubject: Re: Cash shop - what will it be like ?   Cash shop - what will it be like ? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 4:19 am

im sry

Last edited by Lunyaa on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skoczypies
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Skoczypies

PostSubject: Re: Cash shop - what will it be like ?   Cash shop - what will it be like ? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:46 am

Better gear u will obtain as drop from later quest areas (like ~60)
Back to top Go down
Sayuri Chan
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Sayuri Chan

Male Posts : 614

PostSubject: Re: Cash shop - what will it be like ?   Cash shop - what will it be like ? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Lunyaa wrote:
So all the best bots and parts + Most garapon will be cash only? If thats the case I probably won't play after open beta. Whats the point of having all this customization if you just whip out your credit card and have all the best stuff. Quest etc. is fun mostly because it's a treasure hunt for new items.

I'd rather buy a full game or pay a monthly fee and have all the items be obtainable through in-game methods then have everything I'll ever need because hurr I paid cash. It's like buying a WoW account and doesn't appeal to me. Theres some p2p games with decent systems like DFO, and mabinogi but from what I've heard/specualted Cosmic Break sounds like it's going to be "PAY FOR POWER" which isn't fun for anyone. Now I know you said shop weapons are all UC but from what I've seen the weapons in the shop are extremely limited anyway. All the best weapons I have like ancient bazooka core breaker etc. I got from garapon and I don't see in the shop anywhere and I'm guessing it's cash.

I don't mind the levelup, expx2, weapon upgrade, boosters etc being pay only, all that stuff is fine because it doesn't ruin half the game which is buying/finding new stuff and upgrading your robots.
actually , while is true the best stuff is for cash, ( they need money to run the game )

raw good skill can beat anything, just know your mecha, and play it right along other team work, iknow this cause i can sometimes own baddly mechas with garapon weapons,

skill is higher tier weapon in the game, nuff said
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Cash shop - what will it be like ?   Cash shop - what will it be like ? EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:25 pm

I'm hoping Cash Shop will just mainly be Garapon and certain robos(I'm thinking Jikun Hu and Lily Rain will be Cash Shop as well, considering their stats). The Level Breakers might end up being cash too, but I'm hoping they're UC, on the grounds that JP CosmicBreak had the Seraph Crimrose item as a UC item.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cash shop - what will it be like ?   Cash shop - what will it be like ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cash shop - what will it be like ?
Page 1 of 1