Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Halp me with Wolfguy magnum

Go down 
+3
Trill
fggt
LS3
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

Halp me with Wolfguy magnum Empty
PostSubject: Halp me with Wolfguy magnum   Halp me with Wolfguy magnum EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:03 am

My current set up consists of 2 bucklers(too poor for k shields), 3s brick gale arms, 3s ace braver lg, r. Winbell's bs, and cyberoid hd( for skins etc.)

I would just like to know if there are better parts and which carts to take.(obviously 2x internals)
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Halp me with Wolfguy magnum   Halp me with Wolfguy magnum EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:38 am

4 capa carts, 2 EIW, short boost, quick lnd, quick jump, stun regain and broad radar. 5 capa carts and 1 EIW if u gonna revenge tune.

Try better parts like frog/crab LG(ace braver is fine though), frog/cosmos kaiser HD, frog/pawnger BS and K-shield(u can get from UC gara).
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Halp me with Wolfguy magnum   Halp me with Wolfguy magnum EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 12:46 am

Shortboost +Quick Jump + Quickland are mandatory. Part setup would be Vulder/Frog/Cosmo Kaiser/Neon Neos HD, K-Sheilds, Crabberoid/Ace Braver/Lazflamme with Connie/Shino/Pawnger/Froglander BS('s if you take Lazflamme LG. Broad Radar isn't neccisary for hoppers IMO especially with Wolfguy's more aggressive hopping ability (Double K-Sheilds).
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Halp me with Wolfguy magnum   Halp me with Wolfguy magnum EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:06 am

U got all those parts except the K shields, how much uc would I at least have to drain for it?

QAQ
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Halp me with Wolfguy magnum   Halp me with Wolfguy magnum EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:50 am

tggt wrote:
4 capa carts, 2 EIW, short boost, quick lnd, quick jump, stun regain and broad radar.
Teach me where to buy lv10 limit removers.

Trill wrote:
Shortboost +Quick Jump + Quickland are mandatory.
Just going to throw it out there that if you want all capa+eiw you can't get all three of these.

An alternative (not saying it's better, not saying it's worse) view that CBJP seems to like for Wolfguy is using him like a regular hopper and using the core magnum as a backup/farming weapon. So something like x1 k-shield + force barrier + pierce gun with x5 capa + short boost + quick land + quick jump + stun regain + tough runner.

Trill more or less covered everything else.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Halp me with Wolfguy magnum   Halp me with Wolfguy magnum EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 5:54 am

Suguri wrote:
tggt wrote:
4 capa carts, 2 EIW, short boost, quick lnd, quick jump, stun regain and broad radar.

I forgot stun regain when checked cosmiCalcww
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: Halp me with Wolfguy magnum   Halp me with Wolfguy magnum EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 7:57 am

broad radar on a hopper is kind of pointless, so its just really a waste of 50 cost
Back to top Go down
Adius
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Adius

Male Posts : 318

PostSubject: Re: Halp me with Wolfguy magnum   Halp me with Wolfguy magnum EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 11:55 am

Spoiler:

this is my wolfguy... it needs one more level for quickland but i gave up on it... most ive dealt with it is 1.2k...wasnt happy with it

... only reason i kinda like it is because it looks like a lil guy riding a lil rhino...
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: Halp me with Wolfguy magnum   Halp me with Wolfguy magnum EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:19 pm

Suguri wrote:
tggt wrote:

Trill wrote:
Just going to throw it out there that if you want all capa+eiw you can't get all three of these.

An alternative (not saying it's better, not saying it's worse) view that CBJP seems to like for Wolfguy is using him like a regular hopper and using the core magnum as a backup/farming weapon. So something like x1 k-shield + force barrier + pierce gun with x5 capa + short boost + quick land + quick jump + stun regain + tough runner.

You're essentially paying 60 cost and a cart loss for that magnum. Might as well use it.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: Halp me with Wolfguy magnum   Halp me with Wolfguy magnum EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 1:34 pm

IncuSlave wrote:
Suguri wrote:
tggt wrote:

Trill wrote:

You're essentially paying 60 cost and a cart loss for that magnum. Might as well use it.

Where does it say that you need the 2 EIW to use the magnum as a farming weap?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halp me with Wolfguy magnum   Halp me with Wolfguy magnum Empty

Back to top Go down

Halp me with Wolfguy magnum
Page 1 of 1