Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide to Artillery Units

Go down 
+11
Xynno
-ACHTUNG-
Kecepirit
johannart
chengsta
Hyoka
shissachan
piroton
FenixStryk
gunzlinger
Vareluxe
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
johannart
Newcomer
Newcomer
johannart

Male Posts : 11

Guide to Artillery Units - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guide to Artillery Units   Guide to Artillery Units - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 11:54 pm

whats the best non small non rt art mek? as a beatstick i mean.
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Artillery Units   Guide to Artillery Units - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 24, 2011 12:00 pm

it's either destructor CN
or normal destructor
Back to top Go down
-ACHTUNG-
-ACHTUNG-

Male Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Artillery Units   Guide to Artillery Units - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 5:35 pm

Someone who has played with me would know that Saggi's NEED no other Weapons to be EPIC, And thats what I did (Dual Shields).

Everyone is kitting out their Saggi's with Missile Launchers and Grandum BS's and miss the simple fact that they will likely die first before they are able to fire off all their ammo, Granted I usually Outlast my ammo on my Railguns so thats something to consider.

TOYBOX... Get rid of his Arms and give him the King Gigaton MAXIM AM2 and good positioning.. The Cruise missiles work against groups of slow or stationary enemy so save your Missiles for those times and dont waste them on singular targets (Tho I find it fun to Missile Izuna's that are using their Wisp as they literally fly into my Missiles).

I do have a hard time trying to play Sturbanger (Original) so If possible can someone elaborate on what to do with him.
Back to top Go down
Xynno
Xynno

Female Posts : 67

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Artillery Units   Guide to Artillery Units - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:21 pm

I would personally put maril's AM 2 on one of saggi's arms as it does extream hax damage on airs, like 40-70 (highest i'v e seen it hit was 71 (it only has 100 ammo but who cares it hurts). ish since he has the same amount of tech as maril. Anyway no destructor girl? for shame, not to mention normal destructor. Though the guide is still much easier to read now that it's in black o/. You should update it to include the newer bots. Regular sturbanger might be able to hit anything but sturbanger standard sure can. Still I think the best large art would have to be either amateus like others have said, or saggi max. (destructor series is obviously still good but just as a prefence i favour the other 2). Medium goes to maril for sure, small I would still say its lily rain ._. Destructor girl in second.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Artillery Units   Guide to Artillery Units - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 6:43 pm

Xynno wrote:
Still I think the best large art would have to be either amateus like others have said
For the record, Amateus is M size.
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Artillery Units   Guide to Artillery Units - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:00 am

sturbanger is depending on da map in my commando a good build for him is to

first trash da arms add king megaton am 2 boost run ad toybox am now hes no defenseles if something gets close

second add a grandumbooster fires alsmost in perfect sync if u alternate between them and sturbanger

3rd finding his range

4th find wat map is good 2 play him on some maps I just wont use him
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Artillery Units   Guide to Artillery Units - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2011 10:19 am

Spoiler:
Hai Thar!
Back to top Go down
Vareluxe
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 182

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Artillery Units   Guide to Artillery Units - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:35 am

Spoiler:

Hai hai xD

Oh, and I'll actually update this in 7 or 8 hrs. I have something to do @.@
Back to top Go down
toughambition
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Artillery Units   Guide to Artillery Units - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 12:56 am

Vareluxe wrote:
Oh, and I'll actually update this in 7 or 8 hrs. I have something to do @.@

If you could find some extra time and add in some uc/drop weapons in, I would appreciate it greatly ^^.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Artillery Units   Guide to Artillery Units - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guide to Artillery Units
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2