Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)

Go down 
+47
TrieDaEsprit
Shai
Priskern
Seraphcrim
NotZetsubou
XiaoFu
kyarashotgun
Koiro
Winty
Ryu Haruse
Xonerox
pulupulu
BSusVier
Asagi-san
NekuChan
tehprognoob
PyroMonkey
Sextacy
SilverySil
Segawa
fggt
Relict?
JLNR
dbzfan922
Midona
Zethoro
Fate
Sladezero
That_Wiesel_Guy
wonjoon
Suguri
rei_hunter
Grimspirit
Trill
Malphes
necrio
Astral_Dono
Garmr
Retrias
Stickboy
Mew
Dune
SL the Pyro
Haaronyde
Hyoka
Zwiebel Force
fhoeng
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 4:31 am

it is, have fun Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:19 am

everyone is on which ship?..... I only know Cake, Stick and myself are on 2.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:20 am

I'm on ship 2 as well.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 5:56 am

yeah, ship 2.

Verafice, Etherlight as well are on ship 2.
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:23 am

Ship 2, heard most English speaking ones go there. Still gonna avoid speaking English in public though. Don't want to get banned.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:46 am

Shai wrote:
Ship 2, heard most English speaking ones go there. Still gonna avoid speaking English in public though. Don't want to get banned.
They're not like Cosmic Break Taiwan jeez. '-';
Back to top Go down
Shai
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
Shai

Female Posts : 4410

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:30 am

rei_hunter wrote:
Shai wrote:
They're not like Cosmic Break Taiwan jeez. '-';
No, most games that are for KR or JP are likely to ban you if see that you're English. They have rules to follow.

And there's nothing wrong with being careful.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:54 am

i use english most of the time in CB-KR, and they dont mind lol... hell they're usually the ones that initiate it.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:05 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
i use english most of the time in CB-KR, and they dont mind lol... hell they're usually the ones that initiate it.
That's CBkr, not PSO2
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 12:26 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
rei_hunter wrote:
That's CBkr, not PSO2
If you ever had, Etherlight, Coury and Slifer as your Friend Partners.... they spam English quotes all the fucking way. .-.

I still have no ban on me. '-'
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

Male Posts : 2661

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 8:09 pm

I heard that PSO2 is coming to NA, and I like the PS0 (0 not O), I might play the JP server instead, if I like the answer to this question below
"Does people there bite?"
~Zistral~
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 9:09 pm

StardustAR wrote:
I heard that PSO2 is coming to NA, and I like the PS0 (0 not O), I might play the JP server instead, if I like the answer to this question below
"Does people there bite?"
~Zistral~
Nope, unless you did something wrong causing them to make mistake due to your fault
(like, using zondeel to attract mobs towards them while they are avoiding attacks which worst if result in their death, or....blast something far away while they are in the middle of meleeing it OR infecting you burn status onto a gunner with perfect keeper skill, which is literally staying perfect... etc)

Also, you are better off starting now then waiting for english release. Chance are, it's canceled before the actual release (no, really, not joking here).
Back to top Go down
Sladezero
Police Is Coming
Police Is Coming

Male Posts : 209

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 11:43 pm

yah dont expect a english release, sega has stated they were worried about if it was gonna make a profit on it or not

http://www.tssznews.com/2013/09/19/source-pso2-fully-localized-but-unlikely-for-the-west/
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 2:18 am

A few more from my side
1. any way to farm Trap Visions? (I'm sure I would need it, I'm bad at running around)
2. do you have a set weapon before entering a dungeon or is it changeable in a dungeon? (I'm not sure if it's the same with all PS games)
3. any reference item there? (what? I love references)
4. Are there any Mag evolution line recommendation you guys can give?
5. how many of items can you bring around? (as in the same type of items, like multiple Monomates)
6. what's the level cap?
7. is the class set since the beginning or is it changeable? (if the weapon system isn't really set from classes to classes it's alright, I'm okay with some races can't wield some weapon)

~Star~
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 4:39 am

1. No. If you are a ranger you can pick up the trap detection skill. However the skills required to get it aren't worth it at all.

2. You have 3 (or, after doing a certain client order, 6) slots to place weapon palette setups. This means the weapon + 3 photon arts (or 3-4 technics). You can carry as many weapons with you as your inventory limit allows, but you only have quick access to a maximum of 6 at once.

3. There are sonic references, and music disks from other SEGA games you can play in your MyRoom through a jukebox. Soon we will have Madoka Kaname and Homura Akemi costumes and also some items from Fate/Stay Night.

4. This depends entirely on the class you wish to main. If you want to use melee, go all striking attack. The same applies to the other two damage types. The only time you would want to consider a hybrid is when you play Bravers, which use both Ranged and Striking (Melee) damage. Even then, it is recommended that you play a pure Ranged Attack Braver because Bullet Bows are far superior to the Katana weapons.

5. 10 Monomates/Dimates/Trimates, 10 Telepipes, 5 Moon Atomizers (revives dead people), 5? Star Atomizers (heals people around you) and 10 Sol Atomizers (cures bad status effects)

6. 30. After that, you will have to perform client orders to raise the cap. Maximum level cap is 65.

7. You can change your class at any time by going to a certain NPC and asking to change your main/sub class. However, you have to level each class separately and the weapon types you can use depend on your main class (you can't use weapons only your sub class can wield)

Last edited by Hyoka on Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:29 am

Thanks for the info!.... there's no emoticon for a bow, so, PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 74 I'll use an image instead
Back to top Go down
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 7:46 am

Hyoka wrote:
because Bullet Bows are far superior to the Katana weapons.
lolml3ezhrd h4h4h4

The whole point of playing Braver is to use both Katana and Bullet Bow for different situations. Katana is easymode AoE while Bullet Bow is easymode damage to big enemies. Try as you want, because honestly in my opinion, playing only Katana or Bullet Bow is very gimped as both lack each other's abilities.

Sure, Katana's power might look bad from first sight, but remember that there's always the 10% DEX modifier, and Katana's mobbing speed is ridiculous tier. And I'm not sure if it's just me but the listed value doesn't seem to apply to charged PAs, as Sakura Endo does much more damage (around 8k8 when striking Ga Wonda's weakpoint) when charged with a listed power of 210% at Lv15, while Gekka Zakuro seems to do gimped damage (2k x3 also when striking Ga Wonda's weakpoint) with a listed power value of 372% at Lv16. Also, from people's datamining, I'm seeing a Katana PA with 512% power at Lv1 and 700% power at Lv16. Not sure what it is, but given the power value, it should be something useful.

Now with the appearance of Lv16 skills Katana's PAs gets a bigger boost than Bullet Bow's, more so of a reason to use both. But of course this is just a half-assed act of ~balancing~ by SEGA™. Remember Lv11-14 discs? h4h4h4
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:02 am

Board damage is too stupidly varied to talk about.

I mean, look at Namegid's 6400+%.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:43 am

I've noticed that there seems to be no Gunblades there
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 8:46 am

They're called Gunslashes

but the melee is so bad you may as well call them guns
Back to top Go down
kyarashotgun
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
kyarashotgun

Male Posts : 645

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:16 am

Hyoka wrote:
Board damage is too stupidly varied to talk about.

I mean, look at Namegid's 6400+%.
I was just talking about Katana and Bullet Bow but ok.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 9:31 pm

Unlike other job which can rely on their main high output PAs to wipe the floor
Braver itself is a very costly class to play.....
In order to even do well compare to other job which most of time just require 1 main weapon of choice, you need to really affix both katanas and bow and since both run on different stats....you need to take into account on both especially on units wise....
Basic requirement of +10 with Soul and #3(power or shoot etc) if you are lucky maybe a million, if not.... probably more then a few millions....
Further more you need multiple similar set to raise chance of success for extras affix like #boost (like power boot which most cost millions on player shop now), ability# etc, onto your equips is......you will definitely learn to hate doudou or monica for this.....
ドゥドゥ: 素晴らしく運がないな、君は。
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 1:27 am

So the ARE Gunslashes there, well, my favorite weapons are as follows : Sabers, Swords (the big Zweihander type), Spears, Gunslashes, Shields, and Claws (or rather, Claw, as you only hold one of them at a time), I noticed the little bit of lack of range there, BTW, won't it better to :
1. have a Katana as main weapon and use the Bow as a sidearm/trap shooter weapon for coward enemies/visible traps?
2. have the Bow and pick off enemies from long range and use the Katana only if enemies got too close?
3. have both Bow and Katana as sidearms for the more resistan enemies/close enemies while sticking to a staff/rod/book instead?
It's hard being objective since I have to do triple the thinking while not contradicting the other, anyway, 1 is what I would say to a Hunter, 2 is for Rangers, and I would say 3 to Forces
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 2:58 am

1. There are no visible traps until you are either caught in it or get too close. Those which ARE visible cannot be deactivated barring special circumstances.
2. Actually the Bullet Bow has a Photon Art called "Kamikaze Arrow" which flies you right into the enemy for huge damage. The only time you would switch to the katana as a hybrid is for Katana Combat and 360 degree AoE centered around you.
3. You can't do this unless you mained a Force or Techer, which is simply not recommended.
Back to top Go down
TrieDaEsprit
3Legion
TrieDaEsprit

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 5:11 am

1. can't you just use a CAST in this one? traps are visible when I play PS0 if I play as a CAST there
2. sound useful, when you have PP.... if you are like me, I don't think it would matter much (I don't use Photons Arts much)
3. I told you this one is for Forces

BTW, does CAST still have the exclusive ability to setup traps?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)   PSO2 (phantasy star online 2) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

PSO2 (phantasy star online 2)
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next