Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online) Empty
PostSubject: New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online)   New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:54 am

Oh my... I don't know how to put this into words. This is just such an epic game... I guess the best thing to do is compare it to something else. If you have played Mabinogi, you know that Mabinogi has a shitton of things to do besides grinding and killing. Take that, remove the musician *sadly* and the huge amount of clothing. Instead add in WASD control movement with point and click still as an option and a lot more things in the game. Including a load of quests so you don't HAVE to grind. Here are a few things I can think of that N.E.O. has off the top of my head... Fishing, weaving, blacksmithing, herbing, mining, digging, stealing off mobs, begging npcs for money, going postal on farm animals with a shovel, capturing, pvp, pk, criminal system that marks people as criminals if they murder other players or farm animals, SD MODE!!! aka big head mode, personal stores that don't cost money to rent, gathering stones to throw at stuff for lulz, marriage, mounts, mounts that can seat two people at once, 256 hair colors to pick from but they are a bit limited in hair style, upgrades, pets, most quests marked on the map, setting camp fires, team battles I think might be guild vs guild, title system that allows you to earn titles for certain acheivments and the best thing of all... NO CLASSES. Seriously, you have the power to use any weapon, clothing or skill in the game. They are based off of guns, sword and shield, two handed sword, two handed maces, wand/staff and shield and magic. Some magic skills don't even require a certain weapon to be worn. I am personally a gunner healing and loving it. At first I did not like this system because there were so many options that I could not pick... But I am so glad with a gunner healer. Honestly the game gets better by the day for me as I discover new and awesome things I can do. I'm a bit tired of mmorpgs that only offer you pvp and crafting as a feature. Come check it out and join me in this beyond words world.

http://neo.ogplanet.com/

My IGN is Mayhem like it is here.

New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online) 3

UPDATE: Sliferx said he is going to join in later. cheers

UPDATE: Foxie joined!

UPDATE: Werty joined!

Last edited by Mayhem on Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online)   New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 7:30 am

Foxie joined. >3>
I am making a Crusader style character.
Back to top Go down
werty16
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
werty16

Male Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online)   New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 3:20 pm

MadMoxxi with a big hammer Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Asukuu
Asukuu

Male Posts : 48

PostSubject: Re: New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online)   New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:50 pm

I'm having troubles after i download the files it just won't open the files after they have been downloaded or some problem occurs. I downloaded the exe file from fileplanet btw

EDIT: after a day i tried to redownload the files and somehow it started to work for some reason so im going to give it a try now

Last edited by Asukuu on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/asukuu
Rein
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Rein

PostSubject: Re: New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online)   New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 8:15 pm

Freeform classing reminds me of Rubies of Eventide.... (excluding main difference of class/no class skill modifiers). Hm... I'll 'give it a try' and download it....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online)   New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online) EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 6:24 pm

Asukuu wrote:
I'm having troubles after i download the files it just won't open the files after they have been downloaded or some problem occurs. I downloaded the exe file from fileplanet btw

I suggest contacting their support to see if they can help you out if you are still having those issues.
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

PostSubject: Re: New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online)   New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:52 pm

werty16 wrote:
MadMoxxi with a big hammer Twisted Evil
I have no idea why they do that. >3>
I see the game call it Mace, Hammer or Two handed skills.
Back to top Go down
Sinthorn
Newcomer
Newcomer
Sinthorn

Male Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online)   New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:57 pm

I'll Jump on the ban wagon. Already done my research and i'll be playing the role of monk.

IGN: PsychoWolfen
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Nightbringer104

PostSubject: Re: New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online)   New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:12 pm

Sinthorn wrote:
I'll Jump on the ban wagon. Already done my research and i'll be playing the role of monk.

IGN: PsychoWolfen

At this time I am unable to play any games or really do anything on the internet. My net seems to be in a horrific state and makes me unable to do such things. I just hope it is fixed soon.
Back to top Go down
werty16
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
werty16

Male Posts : 224

PostSubject: Re: New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online)   New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online) EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:52 am

and im having ton of good events in row in some of the games i like so idont have time for N.E.O atm D: but events dont last forever so i think il be around soon again
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online)   New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Era Odyssey Online (Also known as N.E.O. Online)
Page 1 of 1