Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~

Go down 
+5
LurieRurie
Phantomhive
Mew
Gerrion
Astral_Dono
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

[CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Daaw, I wish my laptop didn't explode Saturday... No
Don't kick me, cause I wanna participate in these kinda of things!
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 10:59 pm

iKray wrote:
Why would I kick you for things that are optional? These events are like community service - You CAN do them if you want, but no one is forcing you to do it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:33 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
iKray wrote:
Why would I kick you for things that are optional? These events are like community service - You CAN do them if you want, but no one is forcing you to do it.
It's not that I didnt want to do CtF, its just that I couldnt do it at all. Like I said my laptop exploded, so i'm out of a personal computer to play cb extensively. My brother is letting me borrow his laptop, which has cb on it, but I can't use it for long.

In short, I won't be very active for a while.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 8:05 am

iKray wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
iKray wrote:
It's not that I didnt want to do CtF, its just that I couldnt do it at all. Like I said my laptop exploded, so i'm out of a personal computer to play cb extensively. My brother is letting me borrow his laptop, which has cb on it, but I can't use it for long.

XD quit freaking out, I knew your laptop went *boom* on you and the batteries melted. Take as long as you need to get back on track.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 10:45 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
iKray wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

XD quit freaking out, I knew your laptop went *boom* on you and the batteries melted. Take as long as you need to get back on track.
Okay! Thanks for understanding my situation. Razz
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:02 pm

Haven't seen you IG that much recently, Astral.

I have a... proposal. I don't want it out in the open before I get your advice on it, but it could significantly help the clan. When might we be able to meet IG & talk about it?
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 8:45 pm

IncuSlave wrote:

I have a... proposal. I don't want it out in the open before I get your advice on it, but it could significantly help the clan. When might we be able to meet IG & talk about it?
Whenever you want, I'm fine :3

UPDATE:

I didn't update the clan lately, but: We're currently having a 3v3 inner-clan tournament amongst ourselves. The rules are that you must only have a 2,000 cost limit in your commando. Everything else is fine (including wings/zeros).

Will update with more info once the tournament ends :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:03 pm

After Abysssk8er's "official" tourney:
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:31 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
IncuSlave wrote:

Whenever you want, I'm fine :3

UPDATE:

I didn't update the clan lately, but: We're currently having a 3v3 inner-clan tournament amongst ourselves. The rules are that you must only have a 2,000 cost limit in your commando. Everything else is fine (including wings/zeros).

D:

I wouldn't do this!

ERIS + 2 BEEZLES

RESHA + BEEZLES

No moe fun ;~;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 9:33 pm

Mew wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
UPDATE:

D:

I wouldn't do this!

ERIS + 2 BEEZLES

RESHA + BEEZLES

No moe fun ;~;
Too Late. Someone already did it.

They lost though. o_0
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 2:56 pm

iKray wrote:
Mew wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
UPDATE:

D:

I wouldn't do this!

ERIS + 2 BEEZLES

RESHA + BEEZLES

No moe fun ;~;

They lost though. o_0
We had fun losing though ;3
Besides, it's not like I want to ban everything that's unfair. I like to spice things up every once in a while. :3
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:02 pm

I'll have to get an Ivis. They're like ~600 cost untuned, right? I could put in a Resha, (1200 cost) Ivis, (600 cost) and Build arm w/ railgun (200 cost)

1200+600+200=2000
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:05 pm

IncuSlave wrote:
I'll have to get an Ivis. They're like ~600 cost untuned, right? I could put in a Resha, (1200 cost) Ivis, (600 cost) and Build arm w/ railgun (200 cost)

1200+600+200=2000
It's done and over with Incu XD
It happened yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:33 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:
iKray wrote:

They lost though. o_0
We had fun losing though ;3
Besides, it's not like I want to ban everything that's unfair. I like to spice things up every once in a while. :3
I meant Abyss' tourney. Someone jad Beezle, Resha, and Eris in 1v1 and still lost.
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 3:54 pm

Uploading videos of last night's tournament :3 The current one is 30% uploaded. All 3 should be uploaded by tonight.

In the meantime: Next event!

Event: 1 month anniversary of the clan's founding
Time: April 21, 2012 @ 9:00 (9:00 AM) Pacific Daylight Time (PDT; GMT-8; Cosmic Break in-game time)
Place: Resort Area
Bring: Your most awesome self. :3
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:26 pm

I wish i could join, Astral, but i have boyscouts on saturdays #em5

If you could schedule them on Sundays the next time it'd be wonderfull #em3
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Gerrion wrote:
I wish i could join, Astral, but i have boyscouts on saturdays #em5

If you could schedule them on Sundays the next time it'd be wonderfull #em3
My 18th birthday party is on a Sunday. (That, and Saturday is the 1-month-old mark of the clan)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 6:54 pm

My legion of cannon bawlers will be at this gathering! Razz
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 11:18 pm

Inner-Clan Tournament videos are now up!

ROUND 01:

ROUND 02:

ROUND 03:
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:36 pm

UPDATE:

New Mission challenge is in place. Check the first page to see what the clan's personal challenge is :3
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 8:26 pm

Interesting.... Smile

I'm not playing as much for the time being with my job situation and all, but I've got a DOS alt if you've got room for a half-baked Support player...and yes, I finally bought a Pulsardio for said alt...gonna be awhile before it's really up to speed! Wink
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 11:26 pm

CapeMike wrote:
Interesting.... Smile

I'm not playing as much for the time being with my job situation and all, but I've got a DOS alt if you've got room for a half-baked Support player...and yes, I finally bought a Pulsardio for said alt...gonna be awhile before it's really up to speed! Wink
We always have room~ :3
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Indeed
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:43 am

Well, I decided to join, and as I promised the person who invited me, here's that vid I was talking about! Very Happy

I'm sitting next to the vid-camera holder, just for reference.... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~   [CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~ - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[CBen DOS] ~United_Allies~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2