Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mega Gara 3 - U like it?

Go down 
+34
Retrias
Trill
Strykerr
IncuSlave
Raven
UncleBobbie
reVelske
Aurum_Sol
Turkeysaur
Kuzuha
Yokura
halcyon
Nymph~
Astral_Dono
Suki_Eve
NovaZero
Suguri
Akhenderson
SL the Pyro
NotZetsubou
Aurao
Rhyadel
ハルナ
zerocl
Mew
Stickboy
Zwiebel Force
resireth
ziix
Emeraldsun
fhoeng
God is a Cat Girl
rei_hunter
fggt
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:44 pm

Hyoka wrote:
Zwiebel Force wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:
How're the EN rates on this gara?

This. I want a manly Bayonet.

Is it a silver troll like MegaGagarapon2? I wanna make a complete homoing AIRs commando to supusssh! dem ZEROs *0*

The silvers are good. Chrotacs is a good gunner, but people don't appreciate him.
That rifle barely looks better than a raid rifle assuming it already has x2 eiw and I don't even need to see him in play to know the melee's nothing special.

The other silver looks okay as long as you don't mind his cost, but his starting parts don't really have any synergy (can't use melee while using his LL-size arm-slot force barrier why would you put that there wow) but I've heard the axe is okay so idk.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:58 pm

DAT HARUKA AND HER MOVING BURST. Also has enough hits to get rid of faggy Resha and I can Air Loop to dodge Vox Altus.

DAT LIGHTNING CURVE GUN IS SEXY AS AFJEOAF

DAT SLICE GUN MOD GOOD. DAT SPEED.

HNGG

Dat new Baron.

HNGGGGGGG

Gara so good.

HAPPY UPDATE IS HAPPY.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:38 pm

Mew wrote:
DAT HARUKA AND HER MOVING BURST. Also has enough hits to get rid of faggy Resha and I can Air Loop to dodge Vox Altus.

HNGG

Dat new Baron.

HNGGGGGGG

Gara so good.

HAPPY UPDATE IS HAPPY.

UC players disagree wtih you ):

but that's not exactly anything new though is it
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:11 am

Mew wrote:

HNGG

Dat new Baron.

HNGGGGGGG

Gara so good.

HAPPY UPDATE IS HAPPY.

By being faggy themselves.
I guess that there is no more reason to complain about AG if people doesn't complain about this faggotry flying around.

What I greatly dislike about this update, is how it lacks variety.
Fag air, gunners, and the almost obligatory fat lnd in silver balls.

Weapons are also more turned at lnd and air, except Slice Gun? Which some people like it on arts too? Zooka can go on arts but eh, if you are going to use that, you might as well use it on a lnd, it's faster after all (unless you don't have middle or enough capa for that?).

Nothing new for my arts. D;
But at least got 2 gunners, will have fun with that.
Back to top Go down
LS3
[ Girls Generation ]
LS3

Male Posts : 1034

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:48 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Mew wrote:

HNGG

Dat new Baron.

HNGGGGGGG

Gara so good.

HAPPY UPDATE IS HAPPY.

I guess that there is no more reason to complain about AG if people doesn't complain about this faggotry flying around.

Weapons are also more turned at lnd and air, except Slice Gun? Which some people like it on arts too? Zooka can go on arts but eh, if you are going to use that, you might as well use it on a lnd, it's faster after all (unless you don't have middle or enough capa for that?).

I thought you didn't play anymore? Neutral

And I want dat Renny Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Alpherior
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Alpherior

Male Posts : 459

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:27 am

I think we can all agree that prebuilt alphag moebots aren't overpowered
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:40 am

After Resheris.

I don't think they're that bad to be honest.

Though, they do break the LV5 rooms hard.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:11 am

LS3 wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Mew wrote:

HNGG

Dat new Baron.

HNGGGGGGG

Gara so good.

HAPPY UPDATE IS HAPPY.

I thought you didn't play anymore? Neutral

And I want dat Renny Crying or Very sad

It's not that I don't play, I can't play over wifi when the signal is between 15~30%. And can't do anything about that since it's not my router. :/

Can still log in, roll and play training arena (because it works even when the connection derps since the bots are controlled by the client, not by the server, unlike the other modes).
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:42 pm

Alpherior wrote:
In reality they aren't. What makes them broken for me is they have some strange bug that causes my framerate to plummet the second I see one shoot on my screen.

In other news, we now have our absolute best L melee core and best LL melee weapon (Brigand Baron), and a very very efficient melee counter bot (the new nemlim)
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:06 pm

Kobrakai wrote:
Alpherior wrote:
In reality they aren't. What makes them broken for me is they have some strange bug that causes my framerate to plummet the second I see one shoot on my screen.

In other news, we now have our absolute best L melee core and best LL melee weapon (Brigand Baron), and a very very efficient melee counter bot (the new nemlim)

Only thing that makes me sad is that they're kind of hard to approach. The pure amount of dakka they can constantly spew combined with the fact they potentially can fullboost (or what appears to be) away instead of landing makes they pretty terrifying, even in an air vs air situation.
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 2:48 pm

Kobrakai wrote:
Alpherior wrote:

I'm interested in how the new Nemlim can counter the Eris spammers , and if she results to be the succesful counterpick for that especific bot (because the range of X Blade it's totally hax), i'm totally going to charge some rtz to get at least one

and DAT AXE ahue
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 6:56 pm

Kobrakai wrote:
Alpherior wrote:

Lagtinos and indos are rejoicing.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:34 pm

I always thought alphag is bullshit, so fuck them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mega Gara 3 - U like it?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4