Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mega Gara 3 - U like it?

Go down 
+34
Retrias
Trill
Strykerr
IncuSlave
Raven
UncleBobbie
reVelske
Aurum_Sol
Turkeysaur
Kuzuha
Yokura
halcyon
Nymph~
Astral_Dono
Suki_Eve
NovaZero
Suguri
Akhenderson
SL the Pyro
NotZetsubou
Aurao
Rhyadel
ハルナ
zerocl
Mew
Stickboy
Zwiebel Force
resireth
ziix
Emeraldsun
fhoeng
God is a Cat Girl
rei_hunter
fggt
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:25 am

the same could be said about lily, crimrose, aquila, most saggis and so on

its just the nature of the game
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:36 am

Aurum_Sol wrote:

And our shop still lacks a broader selection. Uc gara update doesn't balance that crap shop, Cs.
Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:38 am

iKray wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:

And our shop still lacks a broader selection. Uc gara update doesn't balance that crap shop, Cs.

Saying that here isn't gonna change the game...but yeah you're right >__>
Back to top Go down
fhoeng
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
fhoeng

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:15 am

These 2 new air look like premade alpha air.

I honestly doubt these two's capability in stopping zero types.

Support type need some love.

How is the 3 way dagger?
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:08 am

reVelske wrote:
Isnt it sad? Look at your original Renny being rendered completely redundant by her more recent versions?

Dat spin kick combo and Pierce Gun AM.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:25 am

Quote :
I honestly doubt these two's capability in stopping zero types.
Almost no need to aim, multi hit everything, all beam. It really needs a REALLY bad player to not be able to kill a lnd.

NovaZero wrote:
reVelske wrote:
Isnt it sad? Look at your original Renny being rendered completely redundant by her more recent versions?

New backflip is nice too.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:05 am

God is a Cat Girl wrote:

New backflip is nice too.[/quote]
Yeah, I totally would charge for this Renny if I thought CBEN was still worth spending money for.

Although I'm a little annoyed that she's pretty much pre-built to own.
Back to top Go down
UncleBobbie
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
UncleBobbie

Male Posts : 1342

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 10:30 am

UncleBobbie wrote:
Check Bazooka MOD's description.

Check Bazooka's description.

Surprised Lios
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:55 pm

Screw everything, give me that Baron.
Back to top Go down
IncuSlave
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IncuSlave

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:06 pm

fhoeng wrote:
... better not be a lot of land in this gara. They are borderline useless now, and perhaps even more useless with wing zero out there.

I'm not entirely sure about that. My Resha seems to be able to hold her own against the new zeroes in most scenarios. Usually it's just use Vox Altus and then rain fire down on them.
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:11 pm

^I think you are misunderstanding what he's talking about. You (Resha player), IS the reason why land is nigh useless. YOU (Resha player), IS the reason why this game is highly unenjoyable for many people. YOU (Resha player), IS the cancer that is killing this game.

Resha is not LND, Resha is not anything. Resha is a fucking disease.
Back to top Go down
SL the Pyro
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SL the Pyro

Male Posts : 364

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:20 pm

IncuSlave wrote:
I'm not entirely sure about that. My Resha seems to be able to hold her own against the new zeroes in most scenarios. Usually it's just use Vox Altus and then rain fire down on them.

I had a feeling that'd be the case. All that beamspam means nothing if you can't fucking fire.

Haruka and Akane are basically what you get when combining Aquila Girl (Restore Boost and Homing Lasers) with Lily Rain EVE (railgun and rapidfire wings). It's obvious that they have potential and can be deadly in the right hands, but all the usual methods of challenging AIRs still work on them (of all the things to imitate from Lily Rain EVE, they lack the shield). Irritating to deal with I'm sure, and fun to use, but certainly not game-changers like Resha was.
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:36 pm

SL the Pyro wrote:
IncuSlave wrote:

I had a feeling that'd be the case. All that beamspam means nothing if you can't fucking fire.

Haruka and Akane are basically what you get when combining Aquila Girl (Restore Boost and Homing Lasers) with Lily Rain EVE (railgun and rapidfire wings). It's obvious that they have potential and can be deadly in the right hands, but all the usual methods of challenging AIRs still work on them (of all the things to imitate from Lily Rain EVE, they lack the shield). Irritating to deal with I'm sure, and fun to use, but certainly not game-changers like Resha was.

>Implying players don't know how to hold both mouse buttons while lag looping from a distance of around 350-400. These new airs basically just fucked over meta more. Resheris can kill all the lnds and the arts, new airs just kill all the airs, lnds, and arts, leaving only airs that have a semi-chance of winning. I'm just gonna ignore sup, its not like anyone plays that nowadays in arena (inb4 rage cause of that comment, it was a joke before anyone takes it too seriously).

You guys also realize new airs have a blast dmg component as well right? Use that to stun an air, then alpha strike. A 5 second moving burst is frigging deadly. I wonder how long a 40tgh ex-tuned Daed will last against one of those airs.... AND frigging boost recharge... WHY!!!! At least make it like lios or kata....
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:52 pm

How're the EN rates on this gara?
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:06 pm

Strykerr wrote:
>Implying players don't know how to hold both mouse buttons while lag looping from a distance of around 350-400. These new airs basically just fucked over meta more. Resheris can kill all the lnds and the arts, new airs just kill all the airs, lnds, and arts, leaving only airs that have a semi-chance of winning. I'm just gonna ignore sup, its not like anyone plays that nowadays in arena (inb4 rage cause of that comment, it was a joke before anyone takes it too seriously).

You guys also realize new airs have a blast dmg component as well right? Use that to stun an air, then alpha strike. A 5 second moving burst is frigging deadly. I wonder how long a 40tgh ex-tuned Daed will last against one of those airs.... AND frigging boost recharge... WHY!!!! At least make it like lios or kata....

>350-400 range
>Thinking wing moes' railguns are the only air weaponry with blast/high stun component.

What am I reading?. Wing moes are welcomed, lets us see CBen stop playing mindless melee bots and Initiums.

If you're gonna complain about airs being too powerful, yet again, against arts then mail Tempura to set better arena maps as most current ones favors too much extended flight bots.

reVelske wrote:
^I think you are misunderstanding what he's talking about. You (Resha player), IS the reason why land is nigh useless. YOU (Resha player), IS the reason why this game is highly unenjoyable for many people. YOU (Resha player), IS the reason why most if not all good players left after sugoi gara already uninstalled CB. YOU (Resha player), IS the cancer that is killing this game.

Added my share of hate.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:13 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:
Strykerr wrote:

>350-400 range
>Thinking wing moes' railguns are the only air weaponry with blast/high stun component.

What am I reading?. Wing moes are welcomed, lets us see CBen stop playing mindless melee bots and Initiums.

If you're gonna complain about airs being too powerful, yet again, against arts then mail Tempura to set better arena maps as most current ones favors too much extended flight bots.

reVelske wrote:
^I think you are misunderstanding what he's talking about. You (Resha player), IS the reason why land is nigh useless. YOU (Resha player), IS the reason why this game is highly unenjoyable for many people. YOU (Resha player), IS the reason why most if not all good players left after sugoi gara already uninstalled CB. YOU (Resha player), IS the cancer that is killing this game.

Added my share of hate.

sorry I couldnt help it
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:19 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
"Okay"
you could get 500rt and get one gold if anything
I did it on my 2nd 5x (renny lop)
Back to top Go down
Strykerr
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Strykerr

Male Posts : 331

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:24 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:
Strykerr wrote:

>350-400 range

I meant alpha striking....I barely see people doing that from a range greater than 300ish, but with their extended burst, its more than possible. This is just going to hurt the land bots more than zeroes did. I never said the new airs are too powerful and can kill arts lol. Arts should be able to kill them, its the fact that they will rape any land bot completely. I'm saying this based off the ridiculous moving burst cart coupled together with the boost recharge will make it pretty hard for non zero lands to survive. Of course you're correct, this will get rid of all the laggy, derp melees cben loves to play, but its also going to screw over the other lands just as much.

Last edited by Strykerr on Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:28 pm

Manly Chrotacs is manly.

Dat Assault Rifle, Dat Bayonet, DAT SEVERELY SHORT RANGED NOOBTUBE SHORT AFTER THE BAYONET!!!

I love it~
Back to top Go down
reVelske
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
reVelske

Male Posts : 3758

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:34 pm

Trill wrote:

sorry I couldnt help it

Wow, how did I miss it, I even read through it a few times.

Oh well whatever, engrish is fine too.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:41 pm

Strykerr wrote:
Turkeysaur wrote:
Strykerr wrote:

>350-400 range

I meant alpha striking....I barely see people doing that from a range greater than 300ish, but with their extended burst, its more than possible. This is just going to hurt the land bots more than zeroes did. I never said the new airs are too powerful and can kill arts lol. Arts should be able to kill them, its the fact that they will rape any land bot completely. I'm saying this based off the ridiculous moving burst cart coupled together with the boost recharge will make it pretty hard for non zero lands to survive. Of course you're correct, this will get rid of all the laggy, derp melees cben loves to play, but its also going to screw over the other lands just as much.

I can just say that at the moment, all the untuned ones are feeding like hell, but once they get tuned, you better run. I get hit for 60~ on my lands with one shot from her beamgun-like thing. Combine that with the rest of the alpha @__@

And the Haruka's I've spectated have rarely alpha'd with her; they just use her weapons individually for different situations
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:34 pm

NovaZero wrote:
God is a Cat Girl wrote:
NovaZero wrote:

New backflip is nice too.
Yeah, I totally would charge for this Renny if I thought CBEN was still worth spending money for.

Although I'm a little annoyed that she's pretty much pre-built to own.

Her AM would need some working though.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:

This. I want a manly Bayonet.

Is it a silver troll like MegaGagarapon2? I wanna make a complete homoing AIRs commando to supusssh! dem ZEROs *0*
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:06 pm

rate pretty ok for me

1roll from left over rt, baron
charge10 because i got crim, renny/nemlin baron and 2lighting gun bounce
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 7:37 pm

Zwiebel Force wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:

This. I want a manly Bayonet.

Is it a silver troll like MegaGagarapon2? I wanna make a complete homoing AIRs commando to supusssh! dem ZEROs *0*

The silvers are good. Chrotacs is a good gunner, but people don't appreciate him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mega Gara 3 - U like it?   Mega Gara 3 - U like it? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mega Gara 3 - U like it?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next