Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New moe bot versions (mega gara 2)

Go down 
+4
fggt
Rinrin
mikuri
God is a Cat Girl
8 posters
AuthorMessage
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

New moe bot versions (mega gara 2) Empty
PostSubject: New moe bot versions (mega gara 2)   New moe bot versions (mega gara 2) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:33 pm

HEY HEY HEY! IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT THOSE 2!

Post things about them since some aren't all that obvious unless you get them.

Note that I haven't made any comparisons or proper testing.

Mialy - Now fires 1 bullet at a time. Bullet seems to be as big as Maxis 4? Not sure about the stats or the tiny blasts radius. Already has a side weapon, not sure if it's usable for anything besides farming trees. INB4, people only use her if they don't have the original, and their score will actually come from the bits, not from the railgun.

Rouche- Now places 4 bits with smaller barriers instead of a big one, so she won't be a PS defender. INB4: Shelved. (I will use her. 4 barriers can be a pain to deal with, since people can spread, instead of camping altogether. The AMs might be useful to cover people from enemy fire, but unsure if it's any good to hit people with, since it fire 3 bullets that make an arc. I NEVER NOTICED IF ORIGINAL HAD A TAIL?!
Her barrier shoot (the HD one) now can be charged to be used later, though she doesn't shoot it forward?

Kuten- No more teleporting kick, but new combo seems good and simple to use anyway? Tornado thingies seem to be the exact same, but aside of her melee attack being different, if you end the combo prematurely, she will fire 1 of those tornado things and trap the enemy for a while. I don't think it homes, and it has a much, much smaller combo. If you end the combo, she will just attack forward and not tornado. So, this version won't have that kick that makes you travel a big distance if you end the combo before the last attack (which happens to be the same kick, except it covers a smaller distance).

Patty- ... I don't really know. On training arena mine was doing 6 damage? When the weapon has 18 force I think? It's a pump gun now, so, unlike the regular version, depending on how much STR is needed for the max size, she can or not be a bitch to tune. Her melee has a combo now. She has a... 3 click combo? But I think that the last attack can hit twice. Bits are the same as before. Rifle > Scythe > Pitcher > machine guns (doesn't one of them have shotguns?).

I only got those, and I can't play much right now (no interwebs and using someone elses, which CB makes it crash if I keep CB window in use for more than a few seconds. I have to keep changing windows to avoid the game killing the connection).

Oh, and the point of the thread is to "centralize" their info, instead of going through pages of this and that and almost no info about them.

Last edited by God is a Cat Girl on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mikuri
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
mikuri

PostSubject: Re: New moe bot versions (mega gara 2)   New moe bot versions (mega gara 2) EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 6:58 pm

Katalina - Takes some time to charge then it unloads a big Steal Boost ball with kinda nice homing and big hitbox. It has kinda low ammo in my opinion. New AMs are kinda cool for alphags.

Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: New moe bot versions (mega gara 2)   New moe bot versions (mega gara 2) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:20 am

Mialy- not as good as original
Rouche- useless birthing machine
Kata- old was OP but new is free frag
kuten- infinite ammo for lags and stunlock
regina- better heal, better bind, makes original shit
patty- useless shit
pepo- better melee but useless in metagame and meteor became 10x shittier

conclusion: everything is worse or became shit except for kuten which became better, and regina which became bloody good.

Last edited by Rinrin on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: New moe bot versions (mega gara 2)   New moe bot versions (mega gara 2) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:27 am

mialy: those railgun hav good stat, even better than saggy 4, but not good performance
rouche: decent
kata: shit decent
kuten: fuking good speed and stun lock, but lack of range and lag
regina: qq for eris if the user is wise enuff
patty: shit
pepo: no idea
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: New moe bot versions (mega gara 2)   New moe bot versions (mega gara 2) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 7:44 pm

Rinrin wrote:
Mialy- not as good as original
Rouche- useless birthing machine
Kata- old was OP but new is free frag
kuten- infinite ammo for lags and stunlock
regina- better heal, better bind, makes original shit
patty- useless shit
pepo- better melee but useless in metagame and meteor became 10x shittier

conclusion: everything is worse or became shit except for kuten which became better, and regina which became bloody good.

It's not infinite ammo, Kuten simply doesn't have the teleport kick anymore. She has hurricane kicks if you don't HURR DURR RIGHT CLICK TO THE MOON though.

This new Mialy simply isn't like the original version that doesn't need any brains to be used.
Now you have Maxis 4 railgun, except better (except the force that I think that it's slightly lower on Mialy). I'm not sure what about the heatgun, but it gets 370 speed with 2xEIW.
Not a bad bot, just not as easy to use as before. Her bits are still easy to use. Oh, and she has more cost and less... 10 capa I think. Basically, 1 side weapon for 10 cost. (though in the end she actually has more 60 cost, but 50 are free for tuning. I think that's how it goes.)
Also, the blast seems to be as big as Maxis 4.
This is, except what? 2 groups of people, which might be really small, are the only ones that will use her. Those who doesn't have anything better, and those who play her because they like her enough to use her. Oh, and 2nd version of the second group. Those who like her and find the original too easy to use because of the buff, and they liked her before the buff. I'm one of those. :/

On a side note, I'm going to use everything that this gara gave me, except for repeated silvers.
Kuten is still easy to use, but doesn't has things that helped the old version (stopping the combo to run away with the kick. Teleport kick to surprise the enemy or simply lag their way in).
Mialy is still good, but not easy mode as before.
Rouche has a different gameplay now, though her barrier shoot seems bugged? It has 100 range, but it's 0 right now...
Patty though... She's the one I won't use, unless her weapon is actually bugged, and even then... (18 force weapon doing 6 damage to everything, even trees. What?)

BTW, new Rouche can be a pain I think.
Before everyone had to be on the same barrier, and 1 lnd could easily get rid of it.
Now people can spread through the 4 barriers, and enemies will have to deal with 4 barriers instead of 1. You destroy one and hit people on it, there's still 3 to go and maybe more people on the others.
The down side is that they are much smaller (no PS defending) and Rouche will be outside of them when placing them.
Oh, and you won't be spamming it on tiny platforms on the Pit map.
New Rouche head ACCs are cuter, and so is that tail. #em03

Edit:
Oh, and new Mialy might make my Maxis 4 kinda of useless, since I think that she will be able to do better what my Maxis 4 was going to do.
(I was going to use Maxis 4 as a tactical nuke. Find group and blast them with that giant blast radius. The only problem is that I wasn't going to pick Broad Radar on my old Mialy build, and I don't have free levels or capa for broad since I need certain carts that I can't get rid of... Will have to do some testing before tuning her.)
Well, might end up tuning Maxis 4 as well, since now I can make a commando of Maxis without repeats, even though I haven't got 2, which I really like...

It's not that the new versions suck, they are just different and require people to play them differently. It's an old bot, yet new. Some aren't as easy to use anymore, but I don't find that any bad. Some of them were just too easy to use when it comes to the
Back to top Go down
NotZetsubou
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
NotZetsubou

PostSubject: Re: New moe bot versions (mega gara 2)   New moe bot versions (mega gara 2) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:29 am

can someone give me stats on mialy railgun after 2enchant core?

thx in advance ヾ(◕ε◕`。)
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: New moe bot versions (mega gara 2)   New moe bot versions (mega gara 2) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 8:25 am

Less 2 force than Maxis 4. but all other stats except range (which is the same) are better.

Railgun:
Spoiler:
Heatgun (just for reference):
Spoiler:

Maxis 4 railgun in case someone wanna compare and doesn't know the stats:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: New moe bot versions (mega gara 2)   New moe bot versions (mega gara 2) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:12 am

she still has A teleport kick, its just shorter.
and yes hurricane is irritating.

i can probably test every bot as i have almost all of the new versions except regina, but my friend acct which i has access to has the new version regina so yea.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: New moe bot versions (mega gara 2)   New moe bot versions (mega gara 2) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:52 am

Just tried it again, and she didn't pull out any teleport kick no matter how much I tried. Compared to how I can easily do it with the original, this one haven't done it a single time yet.
Though... Is the tracking even better or her combo simply hits better?
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: New moe bot versions (mega gara 2)   New moe bot versions (mega gara 2) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 1:00 pm

God is a Cat Girl wrote:
Just tried it again, and she didn't pull out any teleport kick no matter how much I tried. Compared to how I can easily do it with the original, this one haven't done it a single time yet.
Though... Is the tracking even better or her combo simply hits better?
ok maybe i wouldnt call it teleport kick, its a dash kick but still OP for laggers.
original has bad tracking.
her combo is like aila too, only better and stats too.
Back to top Go down
Afterburner
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Afterburner

Male Posts : 250

PostSubject: Re: New moe bot versions (mega gara 2)   New moe bot versions (mega gara 2) EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:59 pm

Regina is superb, she beats the original one in every aspect,
But i feel bad for not getting kuten/pepo. albino
Back to top Go down
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

PostSubject: Re: New moe bot versions (mega gara 2)   New moe bot versions (mega gara 2) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 1:14 am

New patty is a great melee unit and actually better than normal patty(I like melee more ok.)
The scyhte bits,and shotgun machine gun bits work wonders for when melee ramboing. got mine to lvl five.Can even melee airs in max altitude thanks to melee having high travel time.

I can kill vanguard with it and used in 1vs1. Just needs tuneing. Weak against bots that cant be stunned.

To bad melee is pointless now tho with eris and resha so shes shit.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: New moe bot versions (mega gara 2)   New moe bot versions (mega gara 2) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:54 pm

The intent is for each of the variants to be a sidegrade.

Regina SP gains a better bind in exchange for a worse heal field.

Kuten M trades range/speed for stunlock (and antiair, based on a glitch I found)

Mialy Type X loses long-range power in exchange for a close-range backup weapon.

Rouche Mode:C trades vertical coverage for trickier-to-destroy barriers; ammo on arms for coverage; the barrier shoot seems like a straight upgrade though.

Pepo Candy gains better melee/missile in exchange for a weaker (and glitched ;_;) meteor.

Katalina NEXT switched from close-range to long-range (I don't know if she's really any better or worse by comparison)

Patty PB just had a main weapon swap (should be decent when they fix her damage being 33% of what it should be) with a straight melee upgrade.

I don't particularly feel there are any variants that stray too far from the effectiveness of the originals; if you ignore glitches the only one that feels straight-up worse is Mialy X.
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl

PostSubject: Re: New moe bot versions (mega gara 2)   New moe bot versions (mega gara 2) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 8:23 pm

Mialy X just got worse because the original was buffed and so got too "strong".
Still, her railgun is better than Maxis 4 now, with all stats being better except force that is -2 and the range is the same.
-2 force for more speed and ammo... it doesn't sound like a bad trade to me, when she also got a side weapon (with 60 capa increase, but the weapon only costs 10).

If it wasn't for the original firing twice...

Rouche C arms only have 2 issues IMO. The ammo isn't all great when she fires 3 bullets at a time, and if the enemy is on the ground and you don't fly, 1 of your bullets will probably hit the ground.
But they seem to be better for coverage, since it's 3 bullets at a time after all, nice to block enemy fire, a pain to hit something with it. I wouldn't mind if they took 1/2 force for some more ammo, since it runs out pretty fast (even though you fire more bullets, it only fires 70 times, while the original fires 140). Tuning makes it pretty hard to keep it on her. >_>
And the barrier shoot going to the ground instead of forward seems pretty weird, when it says that it has 100 range like the original. Though how it works now made it a lot better. She doesn't charge in levels anymore? I dunno if it lasts as long as the original at max charge, but she doesn't seem to have charge levels anymore, but the blast seems to last for quite enough time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New moe bot versions (mega gara 2)   New moe bot versions (mega gara 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

New moe bot versions (mega gara 2)
Page 1 of 1