Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the new meta

Go down 
+14
SL the Pyro
Broza
Flandyrll
tehprognoob
AlkaidStar
necrodrakath
Zwiebel Force
Mom
God is a Cat Girl
Strykerr
Trill
Turkeysaur
SmileBrush
Drisknoll
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

Male Posts : 502

In the new meta - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the new meta   In the new meta - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:24 am

. . . again, we talking here about CBEN "money" not othe rgames "money" . . .

so, why would they mind to keep a game running if no one plays it?

even considering CS is idiot, because we know they have low to no mind to western business, I dont think CS is THAT IDIOT.
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

PostSubject: Re: In the new meta   In the new meta - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:28 am

IronFist wrote:

even considering CS is idiot, because we know they have low to no mind to western business, I dont think CS is THAT IDIOT.
I'd assume the remaining players are either the Initium whores or the ones who aren't aware of Initium threat.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: In the new meta   In the new meta - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:33 am

NovaZero wrote:
IronFist wrote:

I'd assume the remaining players are either the Initium whores or the ones who aren't aware of Initium threat.

so I should assume the remaining players arent enough for ads money (killing CS money from it) and remaining players wouldnt be enough to keep game running (what would make CS stop updating stuff and set game to an even worst and cheaper server so it can keep running around for a time and to let lose on all garas to see how much "more" money they can get from players with it)

yet, they are getting a ridiculously low money out of a game that could be good, for the players and for CS . . . because, even if some players spend like 2000 US$ every month at the game just to get some new OPness at gara, they are just "some" players, most players dont pay more than 50US$/month and among them, most players get some 30US$ out of other sites to get root or dont even pay to play, like me, never payd 1 cent to play this game and this way I will never will . . . cant say I wasnt considering charging a bit every month but, when I saw the good bots and asked for "where can I have them" and saw garapon . . . just a big NO, no game is worth this kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
IronFist
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
IronFist

PostSubject: Re: In the new meta   In the new meta - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:44 am

also, when I consider this calc:

400 (players) x 150 (US$) = 60000 US$

I am considering that the average buy 150 US$ charging RT, what is not true.

some players spend 2000 US$, maybe even more, but "some players" is not 200 players or 100 players . . . it is like 10players only, what would sum up to 20K US$ . . .

the other players spend like 50US$ to 0US$ at the game, so, it would make a 25US$/player

so, 390 (players) x 25 (US$) = 9750 US$

so, 10K US$/month + 20K US$/month = 30K US$/month, what is half the average I take to my calcs.

sure, oh, lets consider all 390 players spend like 50 US$/month as average, ok, it rise up to 40 US$/month, still ridiculously low profit for a game like CB and CS is stupid enough to dont be able to see that gambling + OPness = gamekiller.

also, money out of ads, just if they consider all CS games at once, because money from ads for CB is a joke.
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: In the new meta   In the new meta - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:49 am

no it's ~$2k per server

there's 3 servers ( channels) and 1 more that is used for arenas (players entering a match are transferred to that one)

so total probably comes up to around $8k monthly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the new meta   In the new meta - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the new meta
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2