Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]

Go down 
+30
ArturiaPendragon
Dune
xzpwnz
Nisa
rei_hunter
DavidRain
Hyoka
NoizeGT
Turkeysaur
Trill
CapeMike
Malphes
Tuskin
Retrias
Arti
FrozenEdge
ziix
Yokura
boytitan2
LostOne
Astral_Dono
Stickboy
IcyAmiki
Emeraldsun
resireth
Gerrion
Relict?
Suki_Eve
mikuri
Mew
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
boytitan2
Fishell
Fishell

Male Posts : 8639

[CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Do you have any perverted sexual fantasies D=

Would you like suki as more than a friend D=

I couldnt help it =\
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 3:55 pm

55) Why did you make a 723 hp baltheon for tourney
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:05 pm

So many questions...

56) Why do you kill me in the arena? Sad
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 4:28 pm

57) What is your favorite video game?
58) What is your favorite music album/compilation?

PS: I want to volunteer myself for this "experiment".
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

Male Posts : 7875

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:05 pm

And now, for the answers to ALL of your questions :3

1) Hai! What do you enjoy the most and the least to do in the game. (like it might be tuning, getting in a intense 1vs1 fight during a arena game and etc.)
- Before I took a hiatus break, my favorite thing to do was teach newbies about the game and show them the basics of what to do in each of the three areas (Union, Central and Ground areas). Kainagi's my current highest ranked person I taught when he first joined (He's currently a Gold Hero). My least favorite thing to do was do quests for materials to tune up. =v=

2) Favorite food?
- Brussels Spouts. I will eat them raw, cooked, boiled, skewered on a spit, frozen... I'll eat Brussels Spouts in any condition (except rotten of course) x3. They're the most amazing food in the world.

3) Favorite color?
- White, but if you don't consider white to be a color, then Green.

4) Favorite candy?
- Smarties.

5) Do you like Suki? #em3
- I like Suki very much #em3

6) Favorite type of fashion?
- I'm not into fashion all that much, I have my own style ;3 Which is normally either just a tank top and pants for when at home (Even in winter), A T-shirt and pants for school, or a nice woolly sweater for when I feel extra cold (It used to be my mother's).

7) Favorite subject?
- Science. To be more specific: Genetics, Chemistry, Physics, Astronomy, Biology, and Great Lakes Science (A class that's unique in Michigan).

8.) Favorite genre/type/what-have-you of music and why?
- Music like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GntfGDSoe80

9) Top five anime?
- Spice and Wolf, Clannad Series, Ai Yori Aioshi series, Air TV, Kanon 2006

10) Top five manga?
- I, uh... Don't, read manga... Embarassed

11) When you were young, what did you want to do as a career? (that was not the most smoothly phrased question, but I hope you comprehend my inquiry Embarassed )
- I wanted to be the same thing that I still wish to be: A world-renown astronomer that makes many great discoveries and live a lovely life doing the thing I grew up wishing to do.

12) What is the most you have spent on a single article of clothing? What was said article of clothing?
- I don't remember honestly. I spend ~$200 every year on clothing though.

13)What's your eye color?
- Green. Pure, pristine, natural lime green.

14)What's your favorite icecream flavour?
- Chocolate Chip Mint.

15)What's your favorite memory?
- When I received my first kiss from the most amazing boyfriend I ever had (Who I am still good friends with after these last 2 years). He had to move away so he broke up with me so it wouldn't hurt me in the long run.

16) How did you found out about the game?
- I saw an advertisement that said "Customize ..." <- The word Customize is what drew me in.

17) What do you think about the 3 new chibis?
- Three ne - Oh, them. I think C.S. lied about them, but... I want Thoarla-Chan so bad! #em5

18) Which CB moe do you identify yourself the most with?
- Lily Rain EVE. I'm sure I don't need to explain it, but if you need me to, I will :3

19) Do you like to travel?
- Not especially. I get attached to a place and like to stay there so I can make as many memories as I can fit into one area.

20) What's your favourite constellation?
- Orion. The three stars that combine to form his "belt" are very interesting to look at through my telescope, and he's the most often seen constellation where I live and I study him a lot.

21) What's you favourite movie?
- 50 first dates. *Beats LXE with a metal bat*

22) Do you enjoy helping people?
- This is one of my most enjoyable thing I do. When I help others, it makes me feel so amazing inside to know that I'm making the lives of others easier. It's a truly amazing feeling that nothing comes close to.

23) What's your favourite time of the day?
- Early dawn and late dusk. The sky's colors and the beauty of the sun setting over the fields where I live is indescribable with words. It's just that beautiful and amazing.

24) Are you an otaku?
- Not really, I still like flirting with guys at school.

25) Can you play a musical instrument?
- I can play a flute.

26) Which would you choose? An unstoppable force or an unmovable object?
- An unmovable object. If there is a force that cannot be stopped, it would be scary and naturally intimidating.

27) What do you usually do in your spare time?
- At night, I take my telescope and stargaze and look at the other planets and moons. In daytime, I tend to my farm animals and fields (Which the fields are currently not producing anything as it's still winter), read, and study more astronomy-related things. At random times, I will watch Anime.

28) What do you like to read?
- Books about astronomy, space, pulsars, quasars, the planets, extrasolar planets, Star and galaxy systems, constellations, black holes, neutron stars, gamma ray bursts, how stars are born and die... Anything to do with that.

29) What do you like in kids?
- They're very outgoing and cute. I love taking care of the kids I have right now, it brings so much enjoyment into my life to see how happy and carefree they are. I wish I could be a kid again honestly, I really do miss the days I could run carefree like them.

30) Can I get to know your sister?
- Go ahead. Just catch her online anytime. You can tell when she's on my account because she'll either use an all-LND commando or all-ART commando and never mixes what robot types she will use.

31) do you prefer taking baths in a full bath tub or in a shower?
- I take full baths. Being able to relax and bathe at my own pace is extremely relaxing, especially when listening to world-friendly music and soundscapes (Most notably, Autumn Supplication by Yang Xiu Lan -> http://www.mp3fiesta.com/autumn_supplication_track67174/ This is a preview of the song - Click on the play button next to "Download Track ($0.4)" for a 30 second preview)

32) Which people influenced your life and why?
- My Brother has had the largest influence on me because of his constantly positive attitude throughout any situation and always being there for me when I needed him. I aspire to be as nice and friendly like he is one day.

33) Do you have any quotes that you always keep in mind?
- All of the battle cries I execute in Cosmic Break are quotes that I myself made and keep true to myself. I try to bring peace to all of my friends and do the righteous thing every step of the way.

34) Do you like poetry? Why?
- Poetry is one of the deepest and most meaningful ways of writing in the English language. I love poetry and it's very appealing to me to see a guy write a poem that isn't a piece of crap or extremely classic.

35) Are you contributing for a better world?
- As it stands right now, I have no idea how the world is contributing to a better world. Most of the plans thought of and announced are never executed.

36) Aren't we, members of CBFF, awesome? xD
- Yuhs. *Hugz everyone on the CBFF :3)

37) If you could time travel, would you? Why?
- No. I am loving living in this era, and I do not wish to change when I live.

38) If you could be born again, what's the one thing you'd do differently?
- I would be a good girl throughout my life instead of just in my late teen years. (My years from when I was 12 to 14 really sucked)

39) How do you explain colours, excluding black and white, and what they look like to a blind person that has been blind all his life?'
- Colors are different wavelengths of light that appear as different intensities of light and dark to create a substance, which is what a color is.

40) If god created everything on earth then where did God come from? Did he just appear one day and decide to create us? Is there a God who created God?
- No offense, but I do not believe in God. I go for the scientific route to how the universe and everything was created. However, should I had believed in him, I believe that he would have been made from absolute nothingness. If I try to go into how that'd work, I would explode the minds of everyone here more harder than that black guy's mind explodes in the Old Spice commercial.

41) Favorite song today?
- Only girl (In the world) - Rihanna. I also like her S&M song as my 2nd favorite.

42) What is the answer to everything What did you think of the Union of Fury in Shaiya? :v Since I can just guess you picked Alliance of Light as your faction.
- It's been so long since I've played Shaiya, but yes, I did pick the Alliance of Light. I have no idea what the Union of Fury is. Or is that the Alliance of Light?

43) What are all the MMOs you've ever played?
- About 15. Maple Story, DOMO (Dream of Mirror Online), Grand Fantasia, Glory Destiny Online, Kitsu Saga, Cosmic Break, Free Realms, and Wizard 101 are the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

44) Have you ever played the Sims? If so, did you enjoy it?
- Never played it.

45) Can you drive? If so, Suki is jelly.
- Yes, I had a License at age 16 and currently am paying off a Kia Soronto that my mom's bought for me.

46) PIE. What is your favorite kind? This also includes pizza, by the way.
- Apple Pie.

47) What is your stance on CyberStep EN's business model?
- They need to learn how to balance out the gambling system with the shop system.

48) Have you watched Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt?
- I didn't, but I've been meaning to. I will probably start it after these questions.

49) Which do you like more, skirts or dresses?
- Skirts. Dresses feel too cliche and I feel weird in them.

50) If you watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, which is your favorite character? #em3
- I don't watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

51) What things are you interested in learning about?
- I need more knowledge about Astronomy and how the universe works.

52) Why do you always spam macros at every Heroes vs. CS event?
- Because they are what I stand and fight for. They are not merely random macros, each one has a specific meaning behind it based on my values and my life.

53) Do you have any perverted sexual fantasies D=
- Maybe. I'll leave that to your imagination though.

54) Would you like suki as more than a friend D=
- I actually do. I'm bi, so it doesn't matter too much.

55) Why did you make a 723 732 hp baltheon for tourney
- The guys needed an emergency escape button for shelter while healing and for dodging bullets while they shot at the enemy. A lot of them really loved the shelter I provided.

56) Why do you kill me in the arena? Sad
- You were in the way when I shot someone.

57) What is your favorite video game?
- Fantasy Star Universe.

58) What is your favorite music album/compilation?
- Music album would be the Shamanic Dance album from Yang Xiu-Lan.

Last edited by Astral_Goddess on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Wow, nice awnsers.

And the capital b does really show how much you admire and look up to your (older?) brother Smile
Back to top Go down
LostOne
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
LostOne

Male Posts : 895

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:36 pm

Read them all! Really... I never expected you to so "crazy" about astronomy and all that stuff... It's your dream, right? Then, chase it! Razz
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:54 pm

D;

Astral answered it.

I guess it's time to move on. My turn ;_;
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:59 pm

Mew wrote:
D;

Astral answered it.

I guess it's time to move on. My turn ;_;
Can't you allow 1 day after question answering for people to comment on the answers? =_=;
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:01 pm

Alright I guess o3o
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 6:22 pm

LostOne wrote:
Read them all! Really... I never expected you to so "crazy" about astronomy and all that stuff... It's your dream, right? Then, chase it! Razz
she has a thing for astronomy and greek gods or something like that. she explained her username a while back.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 7:12 pm

Indeed she did. She even claims to be from Venus Razz
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:04 pm

Can I get my name on that list? Wink I'd love to answer questions!
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:13 pm

I've played DOMO (Dream of Mirror Online) before too scratch

Quit when the events literally became charging competitions and actual content dimished down to new cash shop clothes.
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

Female Posts : 1493

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 10:20 pm

Astral_Goddess wrote:

2) Favorite food?
- Brussels Spouts. I will eat them raw, cooked, boiled, skewered on a spit, frozen... I'll eat Brussels Spouts in any condition (except rotten of course) x3. They're the most amazing food in the world.

[CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 Gonk

3) Favorite color?
- White, but if you don't consider white to be a color, then Green.

#em3 I consider Black and White to be colors. Also, green is amaaaaaaaazing~

4) Favorite candy?
- Smarties.

#em3 They're good~

5) Do you like Suki? #em3
- I like Suki very much #em3

#em3 Yay~

7) Favorite subject?
- Science. To be more specific: Genetics, Chemistry, Physics, Astronomy, Biology, and Great Lakes Science (A class that's unique in Michigan).

Astral is now Suki's tutor for when I finally get around to taking chemistry/physics. ||orz

11) When you were young, what did you want to do as a career? (that was not the most smoothly phrased question, but I hope you comprehend my inquiry Embarassed )
- I wanted to be the same thing that I still wish to be: A world-renown astronomer that makes many great discoveries and live a lovely life doing the thing I grew up wishing to do.

Interesting. Surprised I use to love looking through Astronomy books, and I had a map of the stars on my bedroom wall before we moved.

13)What's your eye color?
- Green. Pure, pristine, natural lime green.

Lucky. [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 Gonk

25) Can you play a musical instrument?
- I can play a flute.

Ooo. #em3

42) What is the answer to everything What did you think of the Union of Fury in Shaiya? :v Since I can just guess you picked Alliance of Light as your faction.
- It's been so long since I've played Shaiya, but yes, I did pick the Alliance of Light. I have no idea what the Union of Fury is. Or is that the Alliance of Light?

Union of Fury was the opposite faction to the Alliance of Light. They focused more on creating their own justice instead of being bound by laws, if I remember correctly. Also, people often called Union of Fury people "darkies," which was rather aggravating.

43) What are all the MMOs you've ever played?
- About 15. Maple Story, DOMO (Dream of Mirror Online), Grand Fantasia, Glory Destiny Online, Kitsu Saga, Cosmic Break, Free Realms, and Wizard 101 are the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

I played Kitsu Saga for a bit, tried DOMO for an hour but the map interface was...not pleasant. I think I might've tried Grand Fantasia, but I don't remember.

45) Can you drive? If so, Suki is jelly.
- Yes, I had a License at age 16 and currently am paying off a Kia Soronto that my mom's bought for me.

Suki jelly.

46) PIE. What is your favorite kind? This also includes pizza, by the way.
- Apple Pie.

Apples are yummy. #em3

48) Have you watched Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt?
- I didn't, but I've been meaning to. I will probably start it after these questions.

#em3 I love that anime. So many references, so much good music. <3

49) Which do you like more, skirts or dresses?
- Skirts. Dresses feel too cliche and I feel weird in them.

-flips your skirt- #em3

The universe has no edge. NO. EDGE.

54) Would you like suki as more than a friend D=
- I actually do. I'm bi, so it doesn't matter too much.

#em3

Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:16 pm

Suki_Eve wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

You don't, nor does anyone else, know this because you haven't provided proven scientific facts from data you accumulated through several experiments through which each produced a similar, or exact, result, and you repeated the experiments over and over to make absolute certain that that piece of information you're saying is indeed factual through the same results in each experimental run!
Back to top Go down
FrozenEdge
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:10 am

drat... my questions are foiled.... I SHALL GET THE OTHER VOLUNTEER NEXT TIME!!! Twisted Evil

anyway, good show :3
Back to top Go down
http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:18 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

You don't, nor does anyone else, know this because you haven't provided proven scientific facts from data you accumulated through several experiments through which each produced a similar, or exact, result, and you repeated the experiments over and over to make absolute certain that that piece of information you're saying is indeed factual through the same results in each experimental run!

But until we have, NO EDGE!
I love you
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:20 am

Astral_Goddess wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

-sees Astral in a lab coat, pushing the pair of glasses on the bridge of her nose up while she delievers the above post with great vigor-

I AM MAD SCIENTIST
Back to top Go down
Astral_Dono
野獣先輩
野獣先輩

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 12:46 am

Suki_Eve wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:
Suki_Eve wrote:
Astral_Goddess wrote:

But until we have, NO EDGE!
I love you
Your theories are just theories.
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 2:58 am

Looks interesting...may I have a spot?
Back to top Go down
Suki_Eve
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Suki_Eve

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:29 pm

TIME TO QUESTION MEW.

1.) Favorite color?
2.) Favorite food?
3.) Favorite novel?
4.) Do you read fanfiction? If so, what kinds?
5.) How many MMOs have you played?
6.) Do you like Pokemon?
7.) What's your favorite radio message to spam?
8.) Do you listen to Vocaloids, and if so, which one is your favorite?
9.) What causes internet cancer?
10.) Thigh-highs, kneesocks, stockings, or tights? :v
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 10:48 pm

11.) Which manga do you believe were ruined by too much fanservice (yes, believe it or not, that is possible, gents)?

12.) Favorite Gundam series?

13.) Favorite drink?

14.) Favorite kanji to write?

15.) Weirdest thing you have seen in a vending machine?

Back to top Go down
ziix
Burger Molcar
Burger Molcar

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 11:31 pm

16.) What's the largest meal you've finished in a single serving?
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 1:07 am

17) If you were to write a book, what would be the title and what would be about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next