Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]

Go down 
+30
ArturiaPendragon
Dune
xzpwnz
Nisa
rei_hunter
DavidRain
Hyoka
NoizeGT
Turkeysaur
Trill
CapeMike
Malphes
Tuskin
Retrias
Arti
FrozenEdge
ziix
Yokura
boytitan2
LostOne
Astral_Dono
Stickboy
IcyAmiki
Emeraldsun
resireth
Gerrion
Relict?
Suki_Eve
mikuri
Mew
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

[CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 14 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:07 pm

7 ) What's your favorite icecream flavour?
8 ) What's the best thing that happned to you recently?
9 ) Your favorite book, can you tell us a bit about it?
10 ) How are things with your soulmate? And have you made her any fun/cute surprise to her lately?
11 ) What's your favorite zoo animal? And why?
12 ) What do you like the most about the CBFF community? And the least (if there is any)?
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 14 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 6:36 pm

13) Do you prefer crowded streets, empty streets, or streets that lie in between the two extremes (in terms of walking, watching, etc)?
14) Harem pants: yay or nay?
15) Favorite saying (could be a proverb, a quote from a movie/book/novel...)?
16) What kind of music do you listen to when you're happy? Sad?
17) Do you enjoy poetry? Why or why not?
Back to top Go down
resireth
Master Poster
Master Poster
resireth

Male Posts : 2129

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 14 EmptyFri May 04, 2012 6:42 am

18) Favourite Rider?
19) Favourite Sentai?
20) Favourite Rider series?
21) Favourite Sentai series?
22) Favourite toku mecha?
23) Favourite toku series?

hell yeah, all toku related questions.
Back to top Go down
CapeMike
Master Poster
Master Poster
CapeMike

Male Posts : 2079

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 14 EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:54 pm

O.k., let's see...if it actually IS my turn, I'll begin answering here....

1: I came here from the Exteel forums in that game's dying weeks(I was a day 1, wave 1, closed beta 1 player of that game's English language version)...loved what I saw and am sticking around for as long as possible!

2: 'CapeMike' comes from the name of an original character('OC') I created in 1997 as part of a online m.u.d/rpg hybrid...someone else actually called the OC that 1st, and it just stuck....

3: Until recently, it was just easier for me to do it that way, as I'm fond of those colors...; a few weeks ago, I switched it up a bit; my Supports remain those colors, arts switch to green, red, and yellow, airs are now green, black, and yellow, and lands are green, silver, and yellow...'test' bots can be pretty much any color, and a few assorted bots are special colors either as a joke or a clever reference to something else! Smile

4: Pulsardios, until the advent of Nicole and Resha, were all but assured of the Best Jammer award...so I still keep aiming for that one.

5: Clever design, and hella annoying web-attack, but requires you to get way too close to a target for my tastes!

6: *goes for large-bore particle cannon*

7: Chocolate or Rainbow Sherbet

8: Started playing a really good 3DS RPG titled 'Tales of the Abyss', a remake of a PS2 classic

9: Star Trek: Destiny(collected trilogy), an awesome 3-book series that finally(and canonically) reveals the origins of the Borg and the Federation's desperate battle to defeat them once and for all!

10: Alicia's still in NZ, and even though we're no longer engaged, we're still best friends and love annoying each other on Facebook.... Smile

11: Any large parrot-type bird(Macaws, Cockatoos, etc).

12: It's just a nice community to be around...and there's some pretty hilarious threads here!

13: In between streets....

14: No real opinion on harem pants...haven't seen them worn enough to have an honest opinion....

15: 'Boot to the Head!' from The Frantics, a comedy troupe based out of Canada

16: Happy music for me is anything related to the Disney theme parks, especially the theme park soundtracks themselves...they're hard to get, but worth it for any fan. Sad music is usually discs 2 and 3 of a 3-cd set I have called 'Piano Spa 5', performed by Fred Lin...at the very least, they can bring me out of a sad mood to a neutral one...but sometimes, it only makes it worse....

17: Only some kinds of poetry, especially good haiku.

18: Decade (Hibiki scene with the giant crab...'nuff said)

19: If you mean individual Sentai character, then GokaiSilver; the ultimate 'ascended fanboy', living the dream for all of us!

20: Kinda torn on this one...Decade is good(and seems to've inspired Gokaiger), but I'm liking what I'm seeing from Fourze for now.

21: Gokaiger easily...the final episode alone features an ungodly amount of kick-arse moments and an insane number of rapid-fire Gokai changes during the final battle!!

22: Engine-Oh G12; easily the most titanic giant robo yet...Samurai Ha-Oh appears slightly taller, but most of it's components are little more than kibble, never mind it needing the Mougyu Daioh Robo just to freakin' MOVE!!

23: Still Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger...now, if only someone would buy me the newly released 'Legend Mobirates'.... <_<;
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 14 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:02 am

i was supposed to be after nisa on that list but he never put me on it btw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 14 EmptySun May 06, 2012 12:59 am

Next is Nisa but then Nisa has gone inactive so we'll put him on hold.

Let's start Turkeysaur.

1. What is the meaning behind your username?
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:10 am

Bullshit,I'm here,you don't make the ruuu's
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:12 am

Nisa wrote:
Bullshit,I'm here,you don't make the ruuu's
Oh look, you're back. :3
Back to top Go down
Turkeysaur
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Turkeysaur

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:25 pm

Bad LXE.
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:50 pm

Quote :
8: Started playing a really good 3DS RPG titled 'Tales of the Abyss', a remake of a PS2 classic

OMG! And i wanted to get one of those for my 3DS too!

Do you like the Tales of series in general, btw?

Edit: Let's discuss Mike's awnsers a bit, then we go to Nisa. It can wait Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 14 EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:26 pm

Turkeysaur wrote:
Bad LXE.
Who's bad?

*Moonwalks*
XD
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 14 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 6:00 am

Here comes the mighty thread savior (again).

1. The origin or your username, and tell us what are your other usernames. (Retcon of the first question in this page)
2. Do you play fighting games or any other arcade games? what are your favorite titles?
3. The best mmo you've played
4. The best console rpg and the best computer rpg you've played.
5. Your favorite japanese animes.
6. Your favorite tv shows (anything goes).
7. Have you read western comics? Any examples you consider "classics"?
8. Predictable violence or chaotic peace?
9. Your favorite tabletop/card game (anything goes).
10. Favorite genre of music and artists.
11. Which of the following songs was the one you liked the most?
Spoiler:
12. Most entertaining book you've read.
13. What do you think of them?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]   [CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin] - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

[CBFF] Ask the Community! [This turn: Tuskin]
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14