Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My turn to beg for RT.

Go down 
+18
Havok
demyx4lyf
Yokura
Shikaze
reVelske
Wolf Hikari
necrio
etsxx
utok
Fate
RoboFranky
FrozenEdge
falconbane
Kitouski
Nisa
xzpwnz
Taz
Suguri
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

My turn to beg for RT. Empty
PostSubject: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:07 pm

Yes, I know it's pitiful, but after all my bad luck with gara 1 I'm flat-broke. I really, really want Renny or Patty, and since I can't afford to foot the bill (unless I somehow get stupid-lucky on a x1 roll), donations would be highly appreciated.

Of course, beggars can't be choosers. Therefore, I'm only going to spend any donated money on what you tell me to spend it on. It wasn't my money to begin with, if anyone's generous enough to give me something they should at least get a say in how it's spent. Or if you want me to level bots for you or get 1.8k on the EVE mission or something similar, I could do that too if you trust me with your account info. I feel greedy enough just asking this as is, so if there's any way I can repay any donors (if there are any), don't hesitate to let me know what you want.
Back to top Go down
Taz
Taz

Male Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:39 pm

How much would one have to donate to you in exchange for your grinding to get a Stardust Cannon on said person's account?

¬ _ ¬'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:42 pm

I'll just leave this here:

Trusting anyone else with your account makes you a moron.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Mayhem wrote:

You're better at posting pictures
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:03 pm

Taz wrote:
How much would one have to donate to you in exchange for your grinding to get a Stardust Cannon on said person's account?

¬ _ ¬'
I'm looking for donations, not running a business. I really have no right to set a price tag on that one way or another, it's entirely up to you. $500, $.05, whatever. Like I said, beggars can't be choosers.

Mayhem wrote:

You're completely right, which is why it'd obviously be up to the person asking whether or not they'd want me doing anything of such a nature. I know there's no way I can honestly prove my intentions are good, but I'd just like to throw this out there:

• I didn't exactly start playing this game yesterday. I know plenty of people recognize my name in-game, and you all know already that my IGN is the same as my forum name. If I were to do anything like stealing or vandalizing an account, you'd know who to report, and I'd be in trouble.
  • By that same token, I have put a LOT of time into this game, which circles back to my above point; I've got no motivation to do something of that nature, there's too much on the line for myself.
  • I've already helped multiple other users (both here and in-game) with the EVE mission, among other things. I won't rattle off names in case they wish to remain anonymous, but if they do wish to step forward they can vouch for me.

Again though, you're completely right. It's really up to the player themselves to decide if they trust me enough to make a request like that, and I wouldn't be offended either way.
  • Back to top Go down
    xzpwnz
    Legendary Poster
    Legendary Poster
    xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:06 pm

Let's all go ask slif for rt
    Back to top Go down
    Nisa
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:10 pm

I'll Donate.
    Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:10 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
    Let's all go ask slif for rt
    I tried, I did not succeed :c

Nisa wrote:
    I'll Donate.
    ilu nisa

Need me to do anything for you for it?
    Back to top Go down
    Kitouski
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    Kitouski

Male Posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:11 pm

What Country do you live in anyways?
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.kito.winterwing.com
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Kitouski wrote:
    What Country do you live in anyways?
    Good ol' US of A.
    Back to top Go down
    Nisa
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Nisa

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:14 pm

@suguri
    maybe help me clear eve hard (is the promo still ongoing?)

btw i'll charge 70 rt,you can do whatever you want with it (be grateful though)
    Back to top Go down
    Taz
    Taz

Male Posts : 37

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:16 pm

Suguri wrote:
    I'm looking for donations, not running a business. I really have no right to set a price tag on that one way or another, it's entirely up to you. $500, $.05, whatever. Like I said, beggars can't be choosers.
    Sure you have a right. It's boring labor; potentially hours of work. It would be absurd for you to receive only 5 cents, but be expected to follow through on your part of the bargain.

That just wouldn't be groovy.

If you were srs about it, the I'd want a srs price, then I could decide if I was srs enough to pay, and we could srsly get down to bweezness.
    Back to top Go down
    Kitouski
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:17 pm

I know they're a pain in the ass, but have you ever considered off-site survey and offer sites rather then the PeanutLabs/SuperRewards crap CB offers?
    Back to top Go down
    Nisa
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Nisa

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:22 pm

So errr suguri,go on the forum chat now?
    Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Nisa wrote:
    @suguri
    maybe help me clear eve hard (is the promo still ongoing?)

btw i'll charge 70 rt,you can do whatever you want with it (be grateful though)
    Yep, deadline's still a week off. PM me here, in-game, or in IRC (irc.rizon.net #cosmicbreak, name's Esoterica there) and we'll go from there.

Taz wrote:
    Suguri wrote:
    Sure you have a right. It's boring labor; potentially hours of work. It would be absurd for you to receive only 5 cents, but be expected to follow through on your part of the bargain.

That just wouldn't be groovy.

If you were srs about it, the I'd want a srs price, then I could decide if I was srs enough to pay, and we could srsly get down to bweezness.
    But on the flip side, I could ask something like $20 and then find it on my very first boss run, which would end up being completely unfair to you. The difference being, you're the one that paid real money. Sorry, I don't feel comfortable sticking an arbitrary "price" on something completely up to luck.
    Back to top Go down
    Kitouski
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:35 pm

I'll take that as a, "Lol, yeah, no."? xD;
    Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:39 pm

Kitouski wrote:
    I'll take that as a, "Lol, yeah, no."? xD;
    Haha, sorry. Too many things at once.

But your assumption is correct. :P
    Back to top Go down
    Kitouski
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    Kitouski

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:50 pm

I see... xD; I feel like I'm the only one who abuses the holy living dog crap out of offer sites, on CosmicBreak and off, wasted over 100$ on the game at this point... tell you what, if I get Renny Lop before something else I want pops up, (only thing I want right now) I'll see about sending you a 10$ UGC code, which would probably be paid for by me abusing the crap out of offer sites, then in compensation, I want YOU to do is try the same thing on off-sites from CosmicBreak for at least for long enough to say you hate it and they're silly which will be enough for me to stop insisting lol, because a lot of them do UGCs and are 100x less glitchy then those PeanutLabs/SuperRewards thing. (and seriously, who gives their real information) I mean... if you're desperate enough to make a RT begging topic that is, I can't be sounding too out there... I don't make any sort of income so it works better then any other option I've ever had short of robbing someone, I'd like to think it'd work the same for anyone else. xD; (this is only if I get Renny though... ;_; )
    Back to top Go down
    falconbane

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 2:00 am

I can vouch for Suguri, although he didn't do my account (someone else was doing it since sug was busy at the moment :3)

He got volnade and micro baz on the eve mission. I was floored since it wasn't his account Laughing
    Back to top Go down
    Nisa
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Nisa

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:00 am

Halp meh get SDC D:

Back to top Go down
    xzpwnz
    Legendary Poster
    Legendary Poster
    xzpwnz

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 8:44 am

Mmm I guess he's safe
    Hakufus trusted suguri with his account for the evee mission
    Back to top Go down
    FrozenEdge
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    FrozenEdge

Male Posts : 1003

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 9:38 am

when i beg u shut me up =___=

<- no money
    <- lives on the FAILippines
    <- crap computer
    <- plagued with 2 different kinds of lag
    <- no surveys
    <- banned on offer walls
    <- cant even get a part-time job
    <- life gives the finger
    <- got an Lucheer, Aquila crap 2, and a buckler
    <- his white cat named Charcoal died );
    <- currently sleeps on the floor while guests takes my room
    <- drops a 10rt just to play in the cybercafe and joins a vs30 A room and got 1st while BoyTitan got the "MVP"
    Spoiler:

so have a nice day..... =___=

Last edited by FrozenEdge on Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : meh >_>)
    Back to top Go down
    http://dreamself.me/d/ily1
    falconbane

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:05 pm

shut up teto, GO BACK TO YOUR LAND OF FAIL (just send me some calamansi!) elephant
    Back to top Go down
    Suguri
    God Poster
    God Poster
    Suguri

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:12 am

Nisa wrote:
    Halp meh get SDC D:

Just one question.

Do you have an aquila and/or x2 asura amj?
    Back to top Go down
    RoboFranky
    Ace Poster
    Ace Poster
    RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 9:23 am

@Nisa: I haz THREE SDC, gimme 25RT and I shall be ur slave for a day
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My turn to beg for RT.   My turn to beg for RT. Empty

Back to top Go down

My turn to beg for RT.
    Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next