Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Katalina BG NEXT questions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bubiche
bubiche

Katalina BG NEXT questions Empty
PostSubject: Katalina BG NEXT questions   Katalina BG NEXT questions EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:04 am

Well I just got her with UC -> Rt and she's the only gold ball i have so i wanna use her to full potential Very Happy
My questions:
1/ How should I use her? (Moving Burst, holding bucklers and shoot the internals or what?)
2/ Should I keep her AMs?
3/ What weapon to hold?

Thanks ~ Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Katalina BG NEXT questions   Katalina BG NEXT questions EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:09 am

I don't usually support corespamming builds but that's probably the best route to go with NEXT. So all the usual core-only stuff applies.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: Katalina BG NEXT questions   Katalina BG NEXT questions EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:30 am

I'd suggest getting Float Dash, both EIW, and dropping her AM's for something such as Crimrose AM(to keep looking moe) , Tentrion AM, or Machknight AM.

BS's are up to you but I prefer Sword Wing BS. I'm not sure of her stats but I think there's probably better BS choices.
Back to top Go down
bubiche
bubiche

PostSubject: Re: Katalina BG NEXT questions   Katalina BG NEXT questions EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:35 am

Thank you mates you guys help me a lot OwO Still I'm wondering should I tune for TEC or TGH after getting 38 fly and do I need any side weapons?
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Katalina BG NEXT questions   Katalina BG NEXT questions EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 12:49 am

You should have room for 40 tec 38 fly with room left over for HP and/or tgh.

Side weapons are up to you, I'd consider a <20 cost gun or a shotgun/blaster of some sort. Her core's probably good enough for air-to-air thanks to massive boost drain.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Katalina BG NEXT questions   Katalina BG NEXT questions EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:20 am

My current build is 36tec-38fly-16tgh, 5x capa, 2EIW, stun regain, float dash and broad radar.
Using one handy mag and one buckle, thought i'm planning dual buckle since ammo is not really problem.
Back to top Go down
bubiche
bubiche

PostSubject: Re: Katalina BG NEXT questions   Katalina BG NEXT questions EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:21 am

Wow you guys are really a big help. I can survive in arena with Katalina now.
Just some thoughts slipped my mind. Is abbandoning TEC and go for TGH to make her a flying brick a good idea? I think her core's force is high so why not aim for more survival ability?
Back to top Go down
Kuzuha
What Abbey Get
What Abbey Get

Male Posts : 2441

PostSubject: Re: Katalina BG NEXT questions   Katalina BG NEXT questions EmptyFri Mar 02, 2012 1:47 am

Stick with Tec. It does good damage but is low on ammo. Better take advantage of its power.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katalina BG NEXT questions   Katalina BG NEXT questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Katalina BG NEXT questions
Page 1 of 1