Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My idea to end resha and eris

Go down 
+33
CapeMike
hatsuharo
samuelfoo
Spectrion
SkyPanic
Arti
FrenchBreadExe
tehprognoob
SmileBrush
xMYx
Akhenderson
Kurt
Valkyrie
Aria
Nymph~
fggt
Rinrin
Asagi-san
rei_hunter
Hyoka
Toilet-Flusher
Kuzuha
Raven
Trill
IncuSlave
necrio
BNOISE
Malphes
UncleBobbie
Dune
DarkChuky
Retrias
necrodrakath
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:50 am

Malphes wrote:
Raven wrote:
Resha's beam weakness does nothing to the fact that Vox Altus and her homing beams will completely tear your shit apart, combined with her shield tanking for like 30 seconds.
Want to hear a touching story?

Cosmo Kaiser / Ace Braver. Builtin Double Handshot. Dead shield in five shots.

Have fun!

KEEP IN MIND THESE ARE BOTS AVAILABLE TO ANY PLAYER.

FUCK THE META

The reason people don't use them is because Vox Altus disables them before they can get close. :C
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

Male Posts : 946

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:14 am

Here's another touching story.

A brave man went to send a gatling at a Resha. He was promptly Vox'd by the Resha off to the side, got his gatling disabled, and was murdered before he hit the ground.

The end.
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:21 am

Raven wrote:

A brave man went to send a gatling at a Resha. He was promptly Vox'd by the Resha off to the side, got his gatling disabled, and was murdered before he hit the ground.

The end.
you talking bout yourself bro?

lol stun locked while hopping and then boost drained so can't hop away
and then weapon locked and fragged
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:21 am

You can't even backhit an Eris whose shielded... wtf?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:29 am

BNOISE wrote:
Raven wrote:

The end.

lol stun locked while hopping and then boost drained so can't hop away
and then weapon locked and fragged

That's basically what everyone's story is whenever they encounter a Resha.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:35 am

BNOISE wrote:
Raven wrote:

The end.

Seeing as I haven't used a gatling in months, no. I'm speaking generally, because if it was that easy Reshas wouldn't be ending the game with 3000+ damage and still nearly full HP. People seem to forget that any Resha with half a brain (or their TEAM, for that matter), won't just sit idly by as some bot walks up and attempts to unload on the shield.

Even if you did, good job. You took down a Resha shield that's probably gonna pop back up in the next 5 seconds. Now go take down those other 3 shields behind her, but don't forget to watch out for those 2 invisible Eris about to pop out and curse you.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:55 am

Quote :
Even if you did, good job. You took down a Resha shield that's probably gonna pop back up in the next 5 seconds. Now go take down those other 3 shields behind her, but don't forget to watch out for those 2 invisible Eris about to pop out and curse you.
1. you're overexaggerating. not every game is like that, though very rarely it will get that bad.
2. it takes a good second or two for dual handshot to break her shield, another one immediately after isn't that big a deal

Quote :
imo, gatlings are very bad for taking out her shield.

yes, it'll get the ten hits in, but they're difficult to aim and there's not much you can do to her after you break the shield, as most bots that have gatlings in the first place are not melee orientated.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:07 am

Raven wrote:
BNOISE wrote:
Raven wrote:

The end.

Seeing as I haven't used a gatling in months, no. I'm speaking generally, because if it was that easy Reshas wouldn't be ending the game with 3000+ damage and still nearly full HP. People seem to forget that any Resha with half a brain (or their TEAM, for that matter), won't just sit idly by as some bot walks up and attempts to unload on the shield.

gonna point out that 3000+ damage and 0 cost is still too low.
they can average 4000-5000+++ damage if not room hopping.
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:21 am

If Eris can even do this, i doubt if Resha cant
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:25 am

tggt wrote:
Spoiler:
wat weapon tunes he use?
also, just asking but is this glint strike path or wat
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:32 am

He blame smth abt ppl follow darkness path so probably he follow glint path. Cant find the build though.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:39 am

glint path seems nearly indestructible....
inba find lone non flying enemy and suck his HP dry...
Back to top Go down
Aria
Master Poster
Master Poster
Aria

Male Posts : 2859

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:47 am

Rinrin wrote:
tggt wrote:
Spoiler:
wat weapon tunes he use?

EX Blade Inferno can still much damage.

I would guess he's just spamming that.
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:17 am

necrodrakath wrote:
Well, this idea is somewhat crazy. what if we go to a designated room of union wars, and we do /votekick to anyone with a resha / eris in the command.

Sorry about my english

I'm supposing ppl will abuse that system and go too far. It usually happens when you give ppl such power
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:48 am

Raven wrote:
Resha's beam weakness does nothing to the fact that Vox Altus and her homing beams will completely tear your shit apart, combined with her shield tanking for like 30 seconds.

Lol noob.

Ranged Resha shield = 5 hits
Melee Resha shield = 10 hits
Based on hits.

Alpha\AG\Vektor\Seraph with Machinegun\Gatling desrtroy shield in few second and Resha with her 400HP\10 TGH die in few next seconds even if she charge Vox nothing can save her. (If Resha so stupid and havent antihoming bit Twisted Evil )
Back to top Go down
Valkyrie

Male Posts : 2457

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Kurt wrote:
Raven wrote:

Lol noob.

Based on hits.

Alpha\AG\Vektor\Seraph with Machinegun\Gatling desrtroy shield in few second and Resha with her 400HP\10 TGH die in few next seconds even if she charge Vox nothing can save her. (If Resha so stupid and havent antihoming bit Twisted Evil )

Assuming a ranging Resha user is dumb enough to use vox altus in bad situations. not even mentioning that she won't wait for something to take the shields down. Antihoming bit doesn't do anything, what have you been smoking? O.o

calling someone a noob so randomly.... le sigh.....
Back to top Go down
Kurt
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Kurt

Male Posts : 424

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:16 pm

Valkyrie wrote:

calling someone a noob so randomly.... le sigh.....

Eh, mb im too fast, but all deaths from Reishas its only that melee\alpha still rambo and rushing as in old good times. When under PS live art units.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:29 pm

Kurt wrote:
Raven wrote:

Lol noob.

Based on hits.

its based on hits AND HP.

>destroy shield in few seconds
>die in next few seconds

dont know if trolling or just really stupid...
Back to top Go down
BNOISE
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
BNOISE

Male Posts : 1216

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:12 pm

Aria wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
tggt wrote:
Spoiler:
wat weapon tunes he use?

EX Blade Inferno can still much damage.

I would guess he's just spamming that.
Nicole Malice just turned into trash.
Can't compete without getting best jammer on teh score board...
Back to top Go down
Raven
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Raven

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:42 pm

I guess it wasn't clear enough that I was exaggerating in my post about the shields lasting for 30 seconds.

As to what I'm getting at, perhaps the ONE time a Resha wasn't being a selfish faggot and just hurr durring its way to the top of the scoreboard, I was granted a shield on my Amateus. I am not exaggerating when I say it lasted 10-15 seconds of just hopping in front of the enemy PS before going away.

When a Resha (noted that it has access to short boost at leve 1) can do the same exact thing, but restore the shield if the first one goes down (if it has a cool down, I sure as hell haven't noticed), AND have a higher damage output and the ability to cause one of the most crippling debuffs in the game, then yes, it does seem like the shield is lasting for 30 seconds because the bitch doesn't die.
Back to top Go down
Akhenderson
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Akhenderson

Male Posts : 864

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:59 pm

Raven wrote:
I guess it wasn't clear enough that I was exaggerating in my post about the shields lasting for 30 seconds.

As to what I'm getting at, perhaps the ONE time a Resha wasn't being a selfish faggot and just hurr durring its way to the top of the scoreboard, I was granted a shield on my Amateus. I am not exaggerating when I say it lasted 10-15 seconds of just hopping in front of the enemy PS before going away.

When a Resha (noted that it has access to short boost at leve 1) can do the same exact thing, but restore the shield if the first one goes down (if it has a cool down, I sure as hell haven't noticed), AND have a higher damage output and the ability to cause one of the most crippling debuffs in the game, then yes, it does seem like the shield is lasting for 30 seconds because the bitch doesn't die.
It does seem like resha players are greedy for their own points to be on the top of the leader board.
I remember being a seraph with less than 50HP, see a resha, but she does nothing of the sort to help out. no temporary shield was given, and I die to someone using a mega lightning gun.
Back to top Go down
Malphes
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Malphes

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:11 pm

Raven wrote:
you were hopping in front of the ps, what do you expect

resha shields cast upon me usually last me a good minute or two before getting busted
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Malphes wrote:
Raven wrote:
you were hopping in front of the ps, what do you expect

resha shields cast upon me usually last me a good minute or two before getting busted

Either way, 10-15 seconds of hopping freedom where you can't even be firepillared is a godsend.

As for the cooldown: the one flaw I noticed in Resha is that all her weapons (main weapon , and sub weapon ) gain massive cooldown times following busting her sheild. Basically all you need to do is to break her sheild and then just go full force offense on her because she'll be helpless (literally) for the next 3-4 seconds.
Back to top Go down
xMYx
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 12:44 pm

BNOISE wrote:
Greinaut Gravity pull should probably work as well...
Art too, but most arts are immobile alpha spammers anyways.
You put them under whatever effect. They still gonna just sit there and pee away about 100-200 missiles or zookas till they finally decide to run away from either having 100 hp left or only about 10 ammo in each gun.

Reisha can gun jam so arts are no good against her.
Some fast art with a railgun should be able to outrun a less tuned eris, i managed to save myself against an Eris once with my Mialy thanks to my boost run and railgun recoil, works well against the less maneuverable lands, i can't kill Reisha because of the #$&%"#! gun jamming and annoying stunlock...
Then again Eris is too much of a good assassin to be killable with a art, it's hard to hit an invisible target to the poin't i'm sometimes scared of the Eris in my own team, plus i'm bad with all types of melee combat.

They seriously need to be nerfed, everyone is spamming the church girls... must be divine punishment since i don't pray pale .
Back to top Go down
SmileBrush
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
SmileBrush

Female Posts : 223

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 2:34 pm

highly mobile alpha ARTs (get it to at LEAST mid-20s FLY or something like that) and Alpha lands with MB+ShortBoost...

get broad radar if available (unfortunate original Amateus and Amateus Muchi doesnt have Broad Radar.. =3= i srsly want dat bling bling Nova)

get a blast guard to survive against a wild Malphes. >_>

now all u have to worry about is getting Vox'd in the blind spot or BS by Eris (this pisses me off).

when u c Resha in range, break thru her shield in no time.

or just play along with the current meta and play either anti-air ART to protect your team's Resha and Eris, BE the Resha and Eris, play Alphag AIR for all i care.

i gave up on trying to complain to CS :/ it's not like i'll ever quit any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My idea to end resha and eris   My idea to end resha and eris - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My idea to end resha and eris
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next