Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arena Idea/Tournament Idea

Go down 
+2
MightyPeanut
robinatehisdick2
6 posters
AuthorMessage
robinatehisdick2

Arena Idea/Tournament Idea Empty
PostSubject: Arena Idea/Tournament Idea   Arena Idea/Tournament Idea EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:04 pm

how about a three way arena, not like shuffle, its three union teams dish out in single arena at once, 15 per union, for example, 15brd vs 15dos vs 15wiz, so if its all occupied its like only 45 people at once, we've got 30vs30 which is 60 people, so 45 people won't really lag, you can even do this in tournament type, special sort of tournament weekly/2x a month or a monthly event, depends with CS schedule.

I bet this type of arena bout would be spectacular.
A. For example you're from brd, you can kill either dos or wiz. Very fun.
B. You can have a hidden agreement between unions (wiz talks with dos discreetly) hey how about we take out BRD first, then we'll let you win this bout, MWUHAHAHHA.
C. OR, hey lets take out Wiz out first then we'll battle it out.
D. Its up to you to take advantage of this type of bout.

also 3 to 6 PS,

Scenario
A. Wiz Hey lets all attack dos PS, everyone goes to dos PS, then boom wiz PS was attacked by brd, BRD PS remains intact. Dos was busy defending their PS, Brd took advantage of this destroyed Wiz PS and over run Wiz Spawnpoint... But Dos Wins because after BRD took Wiz Spawnpoint. Dos took over the middle ground and got high damage points.
(Game strategy would be more complex if we have 3 unions dishing it out)

We all know wiz spams shuffle
BRD usually get scores from epoch
Dos... Pretty balance, scary in both. hihi

I think this will be easy for the GMs, the problem i think would be making a map, that will have 3 spawn points for each Union(brd,dos,wiz) At least new maps for players like us hihihi.
Back to top Go down
MightyPeanut
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MightyPeanut

Male Posts : 289

PostSubject: Re: Arena Idea/Tournament Idea   Arena Idea/Tournament Idea EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:05 pm

This has been suggested many times and I support the idea but I've yet to see anything done about it
Back to top Go down
robinatehisdick2

PostSubject: Re: Arena Idea/Tournament Idea   Arena Idea/Tournament Idea EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Is that so, so this is another topic brought to life ha3x, hope this time GM reads this ^^. and do something. Btw I hate shuffles already. imagine whichever shuffle you go to, its likely to have 60 to 99 percent wiz people in it ha3x.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Arena Idea/Tournament Idea   Arena Idea/Tournament Idea EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:12 pm

It's RF all over again. No thanks.
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Arena Idea/Tournament Idea   Arena Idea/Tournament Idea EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:13 pm

Would the CP gained be comparable to Epoch or is this more for the lol?
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Arena Idea/Tournament Idea   Arena Idea/Tournament Idea EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:13 pm

It's not like they'll actually implement it ufufu
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Arena Idea/Tournament Idea   Arena Idea/Tournament Idea EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:16 pm

robinatehisdick2 wrote:
Is that so, so this is another topic brought to life ha3x, hope this time GM reads this ^^.
If you want the GMs reading your ideas, you should probably be posting in the community page instead of on a fan forum.
Back to top Go down
robinatehisdick2

PostSubject: Re: Arena Idea/Tournament Idea   Arena Idea/Tournament Idea EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:23 pm

posted already there mwuhaha, anyway hope GMs makes more type of battle... We did Capture the flag a few days ago, a bit fun btw, sort of like Quake 3 hehehhe. Hope they have more type of games other than PVP bouts. Maybe Kill the leader or someone from other team to win wuhaha, or Zombie mode hehehe. or Maybe Capture and defend a specific area, or Free for All, whahaha
Back to top Go down
Z741
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Z741

Male Posts : 739

PostSubject: Re: Arena Idea/Tournament Idea   Arena Idea/Tournament Idea EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:28 pm

I had planned a "Hunt the Clan Leader" game for the chance to win a $20 UGC code because Gamestop is derpy and only carries that denomination where clanmembers gang up on me and see either who gets the most frags/who gets the last frag.

But NOOOOOOOOO Team Fight doesn't allow starting with those odds. Mad
Back to top Go down
RoboFranky
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
RoboFranky

Male Posts : 1312

PostSubject: Re: Arena Idea/Tournament Idea   Arena Idea/Tournament Idea EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:36 pm

Like the idea. b(^_^)b
A 3 way battle instead of the usual 2 ways
Dunno if they wud ever do it tho
I rly wud like a 30player FREE FOR ALL, every man for himself.
some ppl may team up, then backstab each other in the end lol!
IT SHALL BE CHAOS
Back to top Go down
robinatehisdick2

PostSubject: Re: Arena Idea/Tournament Idea   Arena Idea/Tournament Idea EmptyTue Mar 22, 2011 10:51 pm

also got an idea a worth 100rt or maybe worth 250rt change your union ticket sort of hihi, betray union ticket,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arena Idea/Tournament Idea   Arena Idea/Tournament Idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Arena Idea/Tournament Idea
Page 1 of 1