Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fujisaki
Newcomer
Newcomer

Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning Empty
PostSubject: Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning   Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:34 am

Hi there ^^ I'm a new player in CB and recently, I've tried rolling in the Mega Garapon and ended up getting the following:
1)Mega Lightning Gun (3s)
2)Beam Launcher (3s)
3)Pierce Gun (3s)
4)Kagetama (3s)
5)Mach Knight Ace (3s)
As of now, I like both the MLG and BL but the thing is, MLG has that charge time which makes it difficult for me to fight against AIR and BL has a lower range, force and speed than MLG. So, I was thinking if anyone could suggest to me what to tune for MLG. For the BL, I'm thinking of Great Rapid Beta, Great Rapid Beta and High Shooter but I'm not sure if it is viable as the High Shooter costs quite a lot of capacity. I haven't tried the Pierce Gun yet since I'm generally not good at LND but I heard that it was pretty good so I shall try it when I get a LND to test it out with. Searching around the forums, I don't really see much guides about Kagetama so correct me if I'm wrong but is he somewhat not good/hard to control?
And now, for Mach Knight Ace, I tried him in the <3.0 Br rooms at first and he was doing wonders but now, when I enter 2.0-4.0 Br rooms, I can't do enough damage to overshot his cost. I was using the MLG in both rooms actually but I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Currently, this is what I have done with it:
【Robot Name】
Mach Knight

【Parts】
BD: Mach Knight Ace BD
 : Propeller Bit
 : Mach Knight Ace LG
 : Mach Knight HD2
  : Cute Beret
  : Ace of Hearts Earrings
 : Wing Plus AMJ
  : Cross Raptor AM
   : Viper Shield
 : Wing Plus AMJ
  : Mach Knight Ace AM
   : Beam Launcher

【Config Check】
COST: OK
BS: OK
LG: OK

【Stats】
TYPE: 空
SIZE: M
COST: 915
CAPA: 955
HP: 383
STR: 4
TEC: 19
WLK: 7
FLY: 33
TGH: 9

LEVEL: 5

【Cartridges】
Capacity +80×4
Quick Boost

I searched around and some people said that it was easy to hit 38 fly at level 1 but the parts he suggested was Rt/Garapon parts so I was wondering if I was using UC, would what I have be adequate? Or if are there some other parts that needs to be changed. Thanks for the help ^^
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning   Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:36 am

MLG with Great Rapid Beta 2x.

Works wonders. It compensates for the charge time.

I tried Kagetama + Pierce Rifle once but, it's bleh.

I would stick that thing on an Accel Saber. Get it to LV7 and get Short Boost and Quick Land. Maybe get a K-Shield from the UC Garapon.
Back to top Go down
Fujisaki
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning   Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:41 am

Alright, I shall try the Accel Saber when I've saved enough, thanks Mew ^^ But what should I do with the MLG on the 3rd slot? Great Reach? Or High Shooter?
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning   Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:43 am

I honestly don't know sorry. Maybe a Great Force Beta.

High Shooter will make the cost sky high.

And Great Reach will drop your already low ammo.
Back to top Go down
Fujisaki
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning   Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:45 am

Oh okay ^^ Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning   Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 1:51 am

Something u should change:
- Wing plus AMJ: dont even think abt it
- Mach Knight Ace AM: swap to another cross raptor AM
- Mach Knight HD2: swap to cross raptor HD
- Cute Beret: swap to EVE ornament
- MLG>>Beam launcher

Take pierce gun on accel saber and try to get K-shield from UC gara(though i dont think hopper can survive in current arena state)
Back to top Go down
Fujisaki
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning   Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:00 am

I've heard that Wing Plus AMJ was sort of a training part so I'm using it temporarily and as for the HD, I have no idea where to get Cross Raptor HD and for the EVE Ornament and Cross Raptor AM, i'll definitely change them when I get it from the Garapon. Thanks for the suggestions ^^
Back to top Go down
fggt
Flat chests are JUSTICE!
fggt

Male Posts : 5770

PostSubject: Re: Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning   Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:02 am

Lol i forgot cross raptor AM in UC gara, then keep the Mach Knight HD2.
Back to top Go down
Fujisaki
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning   Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:13 am

Alright, thanks for the help ^^ So once I settled my parts, I should target 38/40 fly then put the remaining into Tec right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning   Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning Empty

Back to top Go down

Requiring Help on Weapons (and possibly parts) Tuning
Page 1 of 1