Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best way to get 3 slot weapons + parts?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
VietPho
Always Drunk
VietPho

Male Posts : 2202

Best way to get 3 slot weapons + parts? Empty
PostSubject: Best way to get 3 slot weapons + parts?   Best way to get 3 slot weapons + parts? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 4:00 am

So, I've noticed that some of my parts have 1, 2 and some have 3 slots. These slots are used for when "tuning"? Is it recommended to only tune parts that have 3 slots or does this not matter? I haven't tried out tuning yet because I'm not sure which parts/weapons are worth tuning.
Back to top Go down
http://vietpho.net
frappn

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get 3 slot weapons + parts?   Best way to get 3 slot weapons + parts? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:13 am

Arcantus/Luck?

More slots = more tuning, it doesn't matter otherwise. You can tune a 1 slot if you want, it's just that tuning supplies are in demand so you might want to save it for a 3 slot of whatever weapon/part you want.

(Remember kids, always use protection.)
Back to top Go down
Feign
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Feign

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get 3 slot weapons + parts?   Best way to get 3 slot weapons + parts? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 9:48 am

VietPho wrote:
So, I've noticed that some of my parts have 1, 2 and some have 3 slots. These slots are used for when "tuning"? Is it recommended to only tune parts that have 3 slots or does this not matter? I haven't tried out tuning yet because I'm not sure which parts/weapons are worth tuning.
Weapons are more worth tuning than bots, and with weapon specific tunes, rather than stat tunes.

Personally, I'm just saving all my tune items to get a Great Capacity upgrade for a set of legs... Those are epic level goals I'll probably never reach.
Back to top Go down
Courius
Betrayed Abbey
Betrayed Abbey

Female Posts : 935

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get 3 slot weapons + parts?   Best way to get 3 slot weapons + parts? EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 12:38 pm

get lot of friends, most of my 3 slot robot part are comes from friend arena gift

for weapon, you can try your luck in arcantus for grind em and hope found any 3 slots... more chance if there's multi exp event or Fever Time

or another method, you can spam mission , SKILLFULLY!!! if you can complete mission with high score , high Brave and less death, you will be better rewarded... especialy if your mission friend also skilled
Back to top Go down
https://steamcommunity.com/id/Courina/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best way to get 3 slot weapons + parts?   Best way to get 3 slot weapons + parts? Empty

Back to top Go down

Best way to get 3 slot weapons + parts?
Page 1 of 1