Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How da hell isnt cs bankrupt

Go down 
+10
Arti
Cybernetic
NovaZero
Tuskin
knyx
Abysssk8er
Mew
Stickboy
Malphes
boytitan2
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kirika
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Kirika

How da hell isnt cs bankrupt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How da hell isnt cs bankrupt   How da hell isnt cs bankrupt - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:56 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Ok Im hoping your really hot cause your jokes and personality are well oh nvm that was just bad as something lxe would say.

That meme is dead everyone and even there unborn children know what it is

Ouch. Way to be an asshat Bt =3= I make one lame meme reference that is obligatory to make, and you make chauvinistic comments and judge my entire being for it.

Anti90d wrote:

Hah.. weren't you like.. ten years old when that aired in the US for the first time?

I remember I used to love to eat acid and watch new episodes of that show.. (good times.)

I was like... 14...ish? A friend of mine had all the English subbed vhs tapes back in the day, so I've seen a ridiculous amount of it =P
Back to top Go down
Eridian
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Eridian

Female Posts : 208

How da hell isnt cs bankrupt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: How da hell isnt cs bankrupt   How da hell isnt cs bankrupt - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 6:57 pm

boytitan2 wrote:
Ok Im hoping your really hot cause your jokes and personality are well oh nvm that was just bad as something lxe would say.
Oh yeah, THAT'S why I don't like you. Now I remember. If CyberStep has enough cash in their coffers to expand their business, good for them. Honestly, the company doesn't exactly seem to have a great business strategy, but most don't. The 5-year plans I've seen in my time..... *shudder* Whatever weird trolling obsession you have with this forum and game is your thing, but stop being a dick to my girlfriend.
Back to top Go down

How da hell isnt cs bankrupt
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2