Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Perfect Machine

Go down 
+19
spiketrigger
Aurum_Sol
Squishy
Rinrin
Arti
Charter
fhoeng
Nerf
Moghul
fggt
Courius
BNOISE
xzpwnz
Malphes
ziix
Flandyrll
Akhenderson
reVelske
E-102r
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Perfect Machine - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Machine   The Perfect Machine - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 8:45 am

Trill wrote:
LXE wrote:
Stickboy wrote:
NO U! SHE'S MINE! D:<
A whitish-grey, grey and dull yellow colour themed male Ouka with Scarlet Hair, the name Fuyusame, 36STR, 1TEC, 34WLK, 14FLY, 11TGH, 1x Great Grappler + 2x Slow on the Sword, Jikun BS, and wears Black Layer Ribbon and Berry Earrings?
No, he's mine.

I thought I'd inform you that your man is 2 wlk under red-teir boost run 3:
Wait, I got the STR and WLK switched around.

It's 36WLK and 34STR.
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Machine   The Perfect Machine - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 9:53 am

LXE wrote:
Stickboy wrote:
NO U! SHE'S MINE! D:<
A whitish-grey, grey and dull yellow colour themed male Ouka with Scarlet Hair, the name Fuyusame, 36STR, 1TEC, 34WLK, 14FLY, 11TGH, 1x Great Grappler + 2x Slow on the Sword, Jikun BS, and wears Black Layer Ribbon and Berry Earrings?
No, he's mine.
No, i was talking about that pink haired girl. ._.
Back to top Go down
E-102r
E-102r

Male Posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Machine   The Perfect Machine - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:38 am

OK OK i already got it.now close thi topic.it already has 816 and lots of replies.
I'll use my default team: Jikun hu, Destructor CN and MAch Knight.

NOW CLOSE DA TOPIC. Angry Lios
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Machine   The Perfect Machine - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 10:58 am

Courius wrote:
agree.... there's no perfect machine... only HATEgarm machine... *kicked to sky...The Perfect Machine - Page 3 Kicktosky *

no matter how crazy epic your bots, there's the weakness triangle, sword kill arts, explosive kill airs, and beam kill lnds.
40 TGH byne still melt with mere shop blasters, 40 TGH ART still whrecked to part with normal Hammer, 40 TGH AIR still crashed down with a small mini zook...

most closest to invincible actually SUP bots, since they doesnt counted in triangle weakness (and also have all 4 guard cartidge) , but they also kinda limited on everything too (cant run as fast lnds, cant fly as long and high as airs, doesnt have wide angle and bonus range like ARTs) , only what make em different from all other 3 type is their unique weaponaries and unique wonderbits

conclusion, not the bots make it invincible, it about who pilot it.

Actually,the 40 tgh byne would take like 15 dmg due to tgh reduction,and then like 3 3 3 for the rest of the hits.

a 40 tgh art will take about 50 dmg from the first hit,then it'll plummet down to about 20,oh and he probably wouldn't get stunned.

40 tgh air will just shrug off that shot lolololol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Machine   The Perfect Machine - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Machine
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3