Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perfect Attendance Event Thingy

Go down 
+14
Arti
Rinrin
Segawa
Intet
FireKiller87
efaj
LordShade
mitchi.exe
Mac2492
MicroVolts
Asagi-san
EMPattack
SilverySil
AzusaNyann
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

Male Posts : 100

Perfect Attendance Event Thingy Empty
PostSubject: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:18 am

So yeah .. I just knew it about it like .. today .-."

10 free RO-cubes? How can I like not noticed that event -.-" Missed out like so many of the event days because of exams - ..

Is there anyway for you to check your progress? At least 1 cube would be nice :<
Back to top Go down
SilverySil
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SilverySil

Female Posts : 508

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:22 am

AzusaNyann wrote:
So yeah .. I just knew it about it like .. today .-."

10 free RO-cubes? How can I like not noticed that event -.-" Missed out like so many of the event days because of exams - ..

Is there anyway for you to check your progress? At least 1 cube would be nice :<

sadly no way to check progress. =/

Last edited by SilverySil on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:24 am

There's like 8 days left, so in my opinion, there's a slight chance you might get one. You need to play at least 15 days to get 1 cube.
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:27 am

I joined CB on 20-July - and most of the time was spent in Arcantus TT - I didn't bother to do Arena missions too -

Well .. - basking in the pride and joy of others getting the cube wouldn't be so bad right ;D?
Back to top Go down
EMPattack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
EMPattack

Male Posts : 225

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:29 am

AzusaNyann wrote:
I joined CB on 20-July - and most of the time was spent in Arcantus TT - I didn't bother to do Arena missions too -

Well .. - basking in the pride and joy of others getting the cube wouldn't be so bad right ;D?

dont worry,

we will show off what we get from the 10 RO cubes per account.

probably craps 99% of the time
Back to top Go down
Asagi-san
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Asagi-san

Male Posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:31 am

One of the ways to know if you've played a match a day is hopefully knowing that after you've gotten your daily lotto, you played a match straight after.

It's not a surefire way of knowing, but it helps me out.
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 4:34 am

Hmm - I've gotten about 10 un-opened Lotto-cubes o.o Not sure about whether I did Arena though.
Back to top Go down
MicroVolts
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
MicroVolts

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 5:03 am

As above, there's no way to track ur progess.

P.S: whoeva said 1 lotto cube + 1 arena is a Genius.
Back to top Go down
Mac2492
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Male Posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 10:27 am

It's probably the best method we have of checking, but the problem is that you can get lotto cubes from every mode. xP
(not 100% about normal lotto cubes from quest since I don't do those much, but I've gotten an Alpha lotto cube from Haku so.)
Back to top Go down
mitchi.exe
mitchi.exe

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 11:24 am

There is a possibility that even if you check attendance battles regularly, CB/CS won't count a match as a valid one, so make sure you play at least 3 to 5 complete matches from the end of the countdown 'til the end of the match.

Personally, to check my progress, I make sure to keep all lotto cubes from day 1. So now, I have 23 lotto cubes, which simply means that I played on 23 attendance days. Then to double-check, I edit my profile page like this:

Quote :
Attendance Check: 1.2.3.4.5.6.7u....

u = CB maintenance\update.
So, if I get a lotto cube someplace else, I immediately use that cube and match the total number of cubes I got from the attendance numbers on my profile page.

By doing this, this will likely lessen the chances that CB/CS will screw with your own progress check (you have proof), unless you totally forgot to play on a certain day.

It's good to be organized. ;3
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:00 pm

mitchi.exe wrote:
There is a possibility that even if you check attendance battles regularly, CB/CS won't count a match as a valid one, so make sure you play at least 3 to 5 complete matches from the end of the countdown 'til the end of the match.

Personally, to check my progress, I make sure to keep all lotto cubes from day 1. So now, I have 23 lotto cubes, which simply means that I played on 23 attendance days. Then to double-check, I edit my profile page like this:

Quote :
Attendance Check: 1.2.3.4.5.6.7u....

u = CB maintenance\update.
So, if I get a lotto cube someplace else, I immediately use that cube and match the total number of cubes I got from the attendance numbers on my profile page.

By doing this, this will likely lessen the chances that CB/CS will screw with your own progress check (you have proof), unless you totally forgot to play on a certain day.

It's good to be organized. ;3

pretty sure C.S said that as long as you don't disconnect or Alt-f4 from a match it counts.
Back to top Go down
mitchi.exe
mitchi.exe

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:06 pm

I won't be so sure about that, though...
With all the trolling going around, hidden rules could exist.
Back to top Go down
efaj

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:15 pm

I just know that on prize giving day, Hell WILL break loose. Especially if they don't give me my 10 RO cubes, I've been playing every day even at the expense of EVERYTHING! and the only 3 days I couldn't, I left my younger bro playing... and I made him do 5!
Back to top Go down
FireKiller87
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
FireKiller87

Male Posts : 1708

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:51 pm

mitchi.exe wrote:
I won't be so sure about that, though...
With all the trolling going around, hidden rules could exist.

All-out riot will ensue.

Inb4 10 bots, a combination of Frog Lander, Beezle A, and Fizalivan.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:57 pm

Actually my preferred method to check is to use something like a challe cube that opens after X matches, play a match, check your cube for the count and you know for sure it was counted.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:15 am

what if you lagged so badly you finished "Your match" 5 minutes after the actual thing ended. Does it count ? (and alt F4/dc at the loading screen back to union area)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:17 am

6 more days left! YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
efaj

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:18 am

Segawa wrote:
what if you lagged so badly you finished "Your match" 5 minutes after the actual thing ended. Does it count ? (and alt F4/dc at the loading screen back to union area)
As for the last alt F4/dc, I dunno...
But, even if you finish 5 mins after, due to network lag or your comp having looong loading times (some times it happens to me while I code and play) it still counts -at least the algorithm used by Challenge cubes counts it, and I'd assume they use the same-
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:03 am

6 more days ? YEAH!

6 more days of "LET ME ARENA ONCE YOU STUPID LAG" torture.

I just got a new one. I joined the arena (Random Arcantus) Then it finished after a very long time but it felt like i got booted for "afking" before i got to the rank screen.
Back to top Go down
efaj

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:08 am

6 more days....
and then we get our deserved prize of 10 robots...
It felt loooong....
but, from those cubes, finally we'll have enough spare parts for the perfect froglander build with no Harmonics or protectors needed. 10 FROGLANDERS!
Seriously, I hope everyone takes screenies, I wanna see (and prolly get jealous) what others get.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:37 am

efaj wrote:
6 more days....
It felt loooong....
but, from those cubes, finally we'll have enough spare parts for the perfect froglander build with no Harmonics or protectors needed. 10 FROGLANDERS!
Seriously, I hope everyone takes screenies, I wanna see (and prolly get jealous) what others get.
i got eve, aquila girl, and patty from ro cube. u jelly?
Back to top Go down
AzusaNyann
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
AzusaNyann

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 11:45 am

Yes I am Jelly TT ~
Back to top Go down
LordShade
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
LordShade

Male Posts : 1236

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 12:42 pm

Rinrin wrote:
efaj wrote:
6 more days....
It felt loooong....

you are a filthy lier

:3
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:30 pm

LordShade wrote:
Rinrin wrote:
efaj wrote:
6 more days....
It felt loooong....

you are a filthy lier

:3
its the truth! i got a stock AG to prove it, 655 cost!
Back to top Go down
Arti
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Arti

Male Posts : 1204

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:41 pm

Next time you get an uber-rare bot from a ro cube, use Steam to take a picture. That way it can't be fake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Attendance Event Thingy   Perfect Attendance Event Thingy Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Attendance Event Thingy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next