Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
james927
Newcomer
Newcomer

The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build Empty
PostSubject: The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build   The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Ever since I first got a Red Squealer AM I've been in love with them. I've never stopped using them and it's still my favorite after more than a year.

I'm trying to make the perfect Red Squealer AM build and I decided I might as well ask for some help. My build is usually two RS AMs and two Viper shields (or a shield and a gun). I've also tried Hound Dog arms, Blaze Baron's sword arm (AM5), and even a Twister Fan (it sort of worked and was funny on ARTs). I normally run straight in or circle around and attack from the side/behind (depending on the map). So I either die a lot and suck, or die a lot and do well.

Bots I've used:

Red Squealer: Obviously the first bot I would try out. Cartridge step is fun but with the lack of a booster slot, other BDs have better stats

Katana Max: Medium size, which gives a lot more equipment options. Lower health

Mighty Byne: Total badass, perfect for my berserker fighting stlye. Slower

Blaze Baron: Burn + Flying = rush in and annihilate everything (or rush in and die quickly). Burn + Walk = look like an idiot (I got the anti-burn cart eventually)
My Third Blaze Baron attempt: http://postimage.org/image/4zy3dtnvj

Sharhead: Punch + Punch + Surf away! Can't add better legs

Accel Saber: More heads yet lower max cap than Katana Max and lower starting stats.

Cosmo Kaiser: Good capacity, built in gun and good starting stats.

Out of those, I prefer Blaze Baron, Mighty Byne and Sharhead. They all have a unique ability that doesn't get in the way of the RS AMs.

I've used whatever RT I could get, but I've never paid for any of it, so you can suggest RT stuff but I can't garatroll away a ton of RT... So no K Shield for me. I did managed to get 3 Blaze Barons (AM5) from a garapon.... I felt like I had been trolled in this weird "that's almost useful but not really" sort of way. Also, I won't use a hopper ever. It's for girls and pansies, not manly men.

So help me out, call me an idiot, or whatever, but I can really use any unique ideas I haven't thought of yet. "Blaze Baron + Fire + Lots of guns" was a failure for me, so don't suggest that either... And if anyone has any questions about RS AMs, I might be able to answer them since I've learned quite a lot.

Thanks,
James

Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build   The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 6:54 pm

k-shield is SUC gara n stuff
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build   The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:06 pm

Katana Max with a K-Shield and Red Squealer AM + Reaper's Scythe is the best I can think of without involving RT gara. G.Grap the Scythe, use the Squealer Arm during Float Dash to track targets into the air despite the k-shield's no-flight limitations, then combo the scythe off of it for high damage and knockback as well as a +50% damage bonus for subweapon comboing.
Back to top Go down
james927
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build   The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:30 pm

I'll have to try that out. I don't have a K-Shield, but I can probably get the Scythe and go from there! Though I'll probably use a Blaze Baron. I know smaller is better, but bigger is best.

I normally just spam punches to take out Air, or just run away (which isn't manly...).

Thanks for the tips!

And I just noticed what Aurum_Sol said... I can get a K-Shield from the Super UC gara?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build   The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 7:32 pm

K-Shield is obtainable from Super UC gara, though you'll have to be prepared for extensive amounts of rolling. I rolled maybe... 300k~ish to get my first K-Shield. Keep in mind it's a 1s version. From there, you can buy the part itself with RT in the shop. Iirc, it'll be 2s there.
Back to top Go down
james927
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build   The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:04 pm

I'm very confused =P. K-Shield equals Lancelot AM2, yes? I can't find that in the parts shop, you probably need to own one to be able to buy one, iKray. Either that or I'm an idiot.

Either way, I know where my UC is still going! (Cause I can also get RO cubes and someday get a Lancelot that way (I can dream)).

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

Male Posts : 1712

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build   The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:33 pm

You need to own the parts before buying them

So roll one from SUC gara on Friday the 13th at midnight, preferably under a full moon while in Satanic regalia; roll under the DOS teleporter in Central Area while doing garapon ritual with friends
Back to top Go down
james927
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build   The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Crap... now I need to get some friends. Thanks for making it difficult!
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build   The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:18 pm

Baron AM5 is the large, flamesword right? It's a fairly popular build to do Red Squealer AM + Baron AM5. Squealer AM punch into Baron AM5's horizontal slash. I myself don't like the build (I prefer the sword by itself), but it works okay. You'll want High Gladiator's on the RS Arm

Spoiler:

I myself would use the arm by itself, with G.Graps on it and C.Veil as well. But you have 3 Barons, so you may as well try out several different builds
Back to top Go down
james927
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build   The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 9:35 pm

Yep, I tried that out but didn't like it. I like using two RS AMs because it keeps me moving. The sword is great for a large group and burning, though.

And one of my RS AMs is High Gladiator/Gladiator tuned (didn't have enough materials for HG/HG). It's nice because of the added range, but I'm so used to the slightly shorter range that it will take some getting used to. I normally just Strength tune... walk tune might be better than Gladiator if done right, since the increased walking speed also increases RS AM range as far as I have ever seen. My Might Byne hits shorter than my Blaze Baron, or at least that's how it feels to me. Nvm, it's all in my head. Walk 0 Mighty Byne moves like a boss with RS AMs.

Edit: And I have 4 Barons, since my first is a shop Baron.
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build   The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 11:04 am

Something else you can do: one arm punching

2X Hand mod from gara to jew out more slots
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
james927
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build   The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 1:13 pm

That looks interesting. I prefer two arm punching, but the nice thing with using one arm is that re-aiming is easier and I don't end up punching away from the enemy or into a wall as often. And I never thought to use Thoarla legs for an extra booster slot.

There's a lot I need to try out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build   The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:17 pm

Am I doing it right for RS AM + Scythe + K-shield?

I kept some fly for the float dash.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
tehprognoob
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
tehprognoob

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build   The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 5:41 pm

>11 TGH no Revenge tunes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build   The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build Empty

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Red Squealer AM Build
Page 1 of 1