Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perfect Training Dummy here needs help

Go down 
+13
GasaiYunoº
Koiro
WiFi
EXNova
Nfi
Sakura1
uzermane
Winty
Samui
Zwiebel Force
Hyoka
Relict?
Zaineria
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaineria
Zaineria

Perfect Training Dummy here needs help Empty
PostSubject: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptyFri Apr 11, 2014 11:31 pm

So I'm learning about the game I tried arena and I got blasted real quick.How do I get new cool bots?
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

Male Posts : 5786

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 12:00 am

Zaineria wrote:
So I'm learning about the game I tried arena and I got blasted real quick.How do I get new cool bots?

You can

• save up UC (the ingame currency you get from completing matches, doing certain boss runs, running Arcantus treasure routes, etc) and buy them in the shop
  • open Lotto Cubes and hope you get lucky
  • open Ro Cubes (stands for Robot) - those are either obtained through the Super UC Garapon or by buying them from other players during Bazaar, a biweekly event that happens every other Saturday. However, we haven't had Bazaar in 3 weeks running so far)
  • Obtain Rt (through charging real money or by doing online surveys or questions or tasks) and buy robots in the shop
  • Obtain Rt and roll Rt Garapons (which require RT to roll).

Personally, I recommend buying some UC bots in the shop. Also, don't forget to buy RT that's in the shop under Items. You can buy up to 50 RT a month (it refreshes on the first day of each month) which requires a total of 105,000 UC. With that RT, I'd recommend first buying RT shop bots instead of using it in garapon. Better a guarantee than a gamble. However, since you're just starting out, you might want to roll the current Mega Garapon. Most of the time, newbies get good balls for their very first RT roll.

In a bit, I'll post a list of UC bots / RT shop bots that you should keep an eye out for, as well as weapons.

Recommended UC Bots
Land robots

• Accel Saber (costs 16,000 UC; has two heads and very high base stats. The go-to M-sized Land core for nearly anything).
  • Katana Max (costs 10,000 UC; another M-sized Land that is very easy to level. Stats are not nearly as good as that of Accel Saber's, though).
  • Blazed Baon (costs 60,000 UC; a L Land that can use LL Land weaponry)

RT: Lancelot (for access to Lancelot AM2)
Cosmo Kaiser AC (take two Enhance Internal Weaponry and mow down the opposition)

Air robots

• Butterflea A (costs 50,000 UC; a S air with high base stats, good capacity, and good carts)
  • Mecha Jetter (costs 17,000 UC; a M air. Generally considered less useful than Pacifar or Soljetter, which both cost RT).
  • Cetusion (costs 60,000 UC; a L air with high base stats (no booster hardpoint, though, unless you use special legs like Thoalra Legs).
  • Baltheon (costs 40,000 UC; a L air with a neat barrier. Situational, though, since a lot of things these days can counter him.

RT: Blitzelt (when your wonderbit gauge fills up, your AURA is turned on and if you are using his booster on an AURA capable Air bot, you will have extended air time. Think of it as indestructible longer lasting propeller bits.
Seiron (his head works well with AURA bots using Blitzelt booster)
Pacifar (the Accel Saber of Airs)
Soljetter (the other Accel Saber of Airs)
Mach Knight Ace (his Legs are neat. Also has high base stats but no booster hardpoint)
Tristar+ (double beam machinegun; risky these days since he's so close-ranged. Just bully Lands)
Crescent Saint (a strong M air core for air melee)

Art robots
Nothing really here in terms of UC. A lot of these bots require heavy tuning in regards to mobility, so I'm not sure if they're suitable for you for now. Saggitary Maxis is kind of neat.
RT: Genbura (AURA art with internal railgun)
Albatreos (homing missiles with high base stats)

Notable shop weapons
Lands
Pierce Gun (go-to for S-sized and M-sized Land gunners)
Double Gatling Gun (for L Lands like Blazed Baron)
Obtainable though Super UC Garapon
Handy Bazooka

Airs
Mega Lightning Gun (for M and L Airs)
Jumper Halberd (for Air melee)
Power Shooter (only 1s, though, so maybe Ballista shooter is better. That's obtainable through the Super UC Garapn)
Stardust Cannon (for L Airs)
Ballista Shooter (technically Lands can use this, too)

Arts
Middle Bazooka
Blast Bazooka
Ballistic Launcher

People, please feel free to add to the list.

Last edited by Relict? on Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaineria
Zaineria

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:02 am

Thanks this helps out a lot...so I can buy RT in shop?
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:16 am

Zaineria wrote:

Spoiler:

Yes.

The first 10 costs 700 each (7,000 total)
Next 10 costs 1400 each (14000 total)
Then 21000 total
28000 total
35000 total

So for each month, you can get up to 50 rt by paying 105000 UC
Back to top Go down
Zaineria
Zaineria

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:38 am

Relict? wrote:
Zaineria wrote:

Spoiler:

Yes.

The first 10 costs 700 each (7,000 total)
Next 10 costs 1400 each (14000 total)
Then 21000 total
28000 total
35000 total

So for each month, you can get up to 50 rt by paying 105000 UC
that's big amount for me which leads to "How do I gain that amount of money fast?" (please consider that I'm a total newbie)
Back to top Go down
Hyoka
Gaming Molcars
Gaming Molcars

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:56 am

haku until you rank up enough for arcantus to be worth it
Back to top Go down
Zaineria
Zaineria

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 4:19 am

Haku?Arcantus?

@Relict? I'd like recommendations for ART units X) I like art units esp my Saggy Max IV
Back to top Go down
Relict?
[Moderator]
[Moderator]
Relict?

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 5:05 am

Hyoka wrote:
haku until you rank up enough for arcantus to be worth it

Zaineria wrote:
Haku?Arcantus?

He's completely fresh so he has no idea what those are.

Stick to arena for now, I guess.

Zaineria wrote:
@Relict? I'd like recommendations for ART units X) I like art units esp my Saggy Max IV

I'll go into more detail.

UC Art robots

S size

• Psycho Formula (has moving burst at level one; high base tough and high capacity; s art weapon pool is pretty small, though)

M size

• Amateus (common core for alpha-striking art; can hop, which "requires" short boost and quick land; click on this link for more information about alpha-striking: http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t11518-wip-general-guide-to-alpha-striking)
  • Victory1 (comes with internal dual blast bazooka core; has high capacity and low experience requirements which mean you can level him up easily)
  • Hoverion (slightly better stats than Victory1; also has high capacity; also levels easily; trades broad radar, which lets you see every enemy on the radar, and fast recovery, which cuts down debuff duration by half, for short boost, which is used for utility since it lets you climb hills and platforms easily, and quick boost)

M size

• Destructor (amazing capacity; requires heavy tuning)
  • Destructor CN (comes with a built-in bazooka which is quite great; worse stats than Destructor, even)
  • Victorl-SR (comes with a built-in barrier that can block certain attacks; better mobility than Destructor; gets very fat cost wise)
  • King Megaton (he is basically the froglander of L arts. I used to use him a lot but I changed to a more versatile Large Bazooka user)
  • King Gigaton (also has amazing capacity; also gets very fat cost wise)
  • Toybox (has very long-ranged cruisemissiles; chibis with long-range circles are your friend)

RT Art robots

• Psycho Formula type 2 (only get if you plan on using his head to overrange; if you don't know what that is, look at that alpha-striking guide I linked you)
  • Victory FB (dual breakers gatlings means you fuck up any bot that has predictable movements; I was actually going to buy this next month. Also not for everyone - aka bad latency ruins it)
  • Gun Arms Mod (M Art with the highest capacity within the shop)
  • AchtSieben (another M art that can hop)
  • Kealmes (high base stats; low capacity. That just means you can't get 40 tec, optimal movement stats and expensive weaponry)
  • Genbura (already mentioned, but his railgun refills ammo every time you enter AURA)
  • Gaderoga (comes with two heads, which means more things to tune for stats and that you will never lose your radar if your head breaks; no booster hardpoint unless you use special legs; can hop)
  • Galsteel (also can hop; very small body for L art which makes it harder for enemies to hit you)
  • Contradict (very high tec, but also requires heavy tuning; I wouldn't bother)
  • Sturbanger Standard (better missiles than original Sturbanger)
  • Boiledeck (comes with a steam cannon that pushes back enemies, like pesky melee Lands that are trying to kill you)
  • Hoverion Magna (also comes with a weapon that pushes back enemeis. Harder to aim since low base speed)
  • Albatreos (mentioned earlier but his head is also quite good)
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 5:31 am

Arcantus: Quest mode version 1: you go and collect treasures from treasure boxes, when you reach the outpost of said level, you get UC as an award. The maps and treasure layouts, as well as the order of the terrain (dessert, canyon, etc) changes with each MNT. The higher your hero rank, the more requests you can do. If you finished a quest once, you can do it agai, but get less UC. They're reset after each MNT. While on arcantus you'll encounter different enemies. Some are normal mobs, some are keyholders that you need to defeat in order to get a key (coming in blue and red). With the keys you can enter different gates (of the corresponding color). On rare occasions you will encounter a superboss of some sorts, these drop more UC than other bots. Some of them are very dangerous (there's one that repeatedly causes slow and one that has high TGH and constantly replenishes HP). Sometimes the enemies will drop something, this can be UC, robot parts, tune-up materials, etc, they may also drop some sort of cartridge like object that enhances your stats (HP, attack power and WB performance iirc). The cartridges allow you to cheese-up this mode a lot, by using a bot like Nicole Malice or such (use the one from the Super UC Gara if you get her). You could consider this the survival mode or something.

Haku: one of four boss modes you can play. Battle Planet Bastageant (or such '-'; ) has four available quests. It's more or less the same idea as hunting treasures in arcantus, but there's only one terrain and at the end of each you'll face a replica of an Ark, or the SUGOI Girls and CS-chan. The difficulty depends on how many relics (treasures) you were able to collect (you can choose one of the available difficulties). The trick part is, that you need to finish the quest in 30 minutes. Each time your bot gets fragged, you'll suffer a time penality of 20 seconds or such.

The available bosses
Berzelius: the ark of desire in form of a giant fly/bee thing. Custom Shotguns and the like are recommended. He uses all types of damage iirc. The map you encounter him on, is very, very, very large, almost like a dungeon on it's own. Sometimes he changes his location and you have to follow him. He'll do it once on the lowest difficulty, the higher difficulties can be very annoying. Good mobility is important here.

Fractulus: the ark of crystal has multiple bodies (it's some sort of hive mind thing). When you enter you'll have to fight different enemies. In some hases you need to destroy special objects that trigge the invincibility status on his minions, another stage has multiple enemies who revive each other so you need to destroy them all at once or in a short time frame from each other (I think you've got like 10 seconds or such). Fractulus himself is a giant diamond that shoots lasers, produces "beam rain" and sometimes fires a instant death laser. He's floating i midair, but you can reach him via plattforms (that seem to be part of his body o.O)

Haku: the ark of fate comes in a Kitsune/Warrior like shape. At the beginning of the encounter he splits up and you have to fight each of his forms. Most of them are etremely vulnerable to melee damage (3-way dagger is highly effective), the other react weak to shell damage. His map is rather big but you can only fight him in the center, which is sorrounded by some sort of invisible wall. If there's more than one player, he'll switch them out from time to time. Some people bring Ravi Chronom (a humanoid) who can ignore the walls by using her warp gate moves. There're some other way to igore the walls I think, but I have no idea (I hardly ever fight him in multiplayer parties). Some of his forms got instant death moves, so be aware. One of his forms isn't fighting directly and just moves around and generates traps, the Anti-Slow cart can help a lot here. Haku is considered the easiest way to earn EXP and Rainbow chips.

A most SUGOI experiment: this one's a little different. You'll move over very unusual maps (if you look at the big map you'll realise why their layut is so odd, I won't tell why here ^^). The mobs here are rather annoying to. The "boss" here are C.S.-chan's "new" inventions: the SUGOI girls (Aquila Girl and her crew). After defeating each one individually, you'll face them all at once. If you play the highest difficulty level Squidol Girl will replace C.S.-chan in the last round. I don't remember what weapons are recommanded, but Sniping units and the like can be handy here.

I think there's more, but I'm just some onion.
Back to top Go down
Samui
Armed Teddy
Armed Teddy

Male Posts : 833

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 6:20 am

If you want to Rank up a little faster, you can always try playing Missions in Central Area. Players normally play Gigan Busters. (On a personal note: you can play the mission solo in Hard mode if you have Saggitary Maxis in your commando) I don't recommend Operation Star Cluster and the others yet if you are not playing with other people. If you want to try it out, It's best if played with other people.

Eventually, Arena is still the best place to be since everyone plays there but it's pretty fun trying the missions out.
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 7:09 am

next week will start 5x mulitpliers in arena. If you have any UC tickets, you can use these and play arena for MASSIVE bonuses to UC.
Back to top Go down
Zaineria
Zaineria

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:39 am

Winty wrote:
next week will start 5x mulitpliers in arena. If you have any UC tickets, you can use these and play arena for MASSIVE bonuses to UC.
Oh I'll do this!! I got a free 3x ticket alpha

so basically in arcantus there's a treasure hunting mode kinda like dungeon crawling of some sort
and Haku is a boss?? did I get that right?

@relict? Toybox me likey missiles are the best! so toybox is UC right!? right!?

EDIT: I tried mission already and I got beaten in normal @-@ is this bad??
Back to top Go down
uzermane
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
uzermane

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 1:39 pm

Zaineria wrote:
EDIT: I tried mission already and I got beaten in normal @-@ is this bad??

There's always the easy mode to fall back on.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 2:00 pm

Winty wrote:

its only 5x Mulitplier for EXP
Back to top Go down
Winty
God Poster
God Poster
Winty

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 2:16 pm

oh, my bad then. We had 5x everything just last month, I thought they were bringing that back.

the best thing is to find a high ranking friend to unlock better arcantus prizes for you(and possibly carry you through some stages in it)
Back to top Go down
Zaineria
Zaineria

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:27 pm

no chances then I have 0 friends right now
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:41 pm

Zaineria wrote:
no chances then I have 0 friends right now

lol i recommend sending friend request to everyone u see until u make some o3o start talking to them get to know them and have fun, talk to people in arena anything anywhere when u have the chance o3o

Edit: warning some people are butthurt and will call u noob or try to bully u .-. i say ignore them and keep walking best u can do
Back to top Go down
Zaineria
Zaineria

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 9:59 pm

Everyone I meet in game ignore me(period)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 10:10 pm

Everyone in CB is too autistic to respond.  farao 
Back to top Go down
Zaineria
Zaineria

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 11:08 pm

Diabolical wrote:
Everyone in CB is too autistic to respond.  farao 
lol
Back to top Go down
Nfi
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Nfi

Male Posts : 406

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 11:11 pm

Well I can help you do some of those mission till you're used to them o 3o

Too lazy for arcantus though.
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 712

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 11:14 pm

Look me up in-game if you'd like, I'm not in the habit of being a dick (to new players, at least). I'll see if I can't help you get started.
Back to top Go down
WiFi
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
WiFi

Female Posts : 3107

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySat Apr 12, 2014 11:15 pm

RIP I'd help you if you want also you can go to the mission area and use this code and get a free Ouka
a very very nice person gave it to me. I was planning to use it on my 3rd account Q.Q but it's yours go to your PM
Back to top Go down
Koiro
God Poster
God Poster
Koiro

Male Posts : 5490

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:00 am

That code expired a long time ago whiffy
Back to top Go down
EXNova
Potato Thinking
Potato Thinking

Male Posts : 712

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:17 am

Campaign page is still up. It just might work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect Training Dummy here needs help   Perfect Training Dummy here needs help Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect Training Dummy here needs help
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next