Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aila's Sword.

Go down 
+10
AnTi90d
DarkChuky
Rinrin
Divinity
fggt
Puddin'
Aurum_Sol
Raven
Nymph~
darboy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
darboy
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
darboy

Male Posts : 122

Aila's Sword. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aila's Sword.   Aila's Sword. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:56 am

My kuten did 58 damage on a tree you see...

her legs are 34 force and her str is 40

Aila's wep is 39 force and 40 str and does 53 Dmg...

5 dmg differences....

does 5 force = 5 damage + ? because i thought 5 force can do at least more then 5 damage increase.
Back to top Go down
Puddin'
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Puddin'

Female Posts : 345

PostSubject: Re: Aila's Sword.   Aila's Sword. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 6:05 am

Nisa wrote:
Puddin' wrote:

Nymph~ wrote:
maybe her sword split force/slash like elisa in aura mode do
Where's your SIG from brotastic?

Haa~n

Cube x Curious x Cursed

or the other way round.

Also,you overheard the GM's?

they be in female toirets?

Thanks Nisa, unfortunately I did not know what gender requirement the public toilets were.
Nature was calling me too much. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Aila's Sword.   Aila's Sword. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 7:01 am

Intet wrote:
Aurum_Sol wrote:
DarkChuky wrote:
Someone Test with another sword, to see if the STR bonus is added to the damage....

And if this Aila isn't bugged then I has been scammed by CB, I tuned mine to 40 str... and added 3 grapplers and didn't see any change.. (specially vs Haku, my izuna is doing more mele damage that Aila), My Ivis have less STR and is doing a lot more of damage (almost the same force in the sword)

will you stop being a moron and actually read the fucking thread before posting absolute nonsense ?

English isn't chuck's first language, but he tries. Don't be fucking dick.

OT english isnt my first language either, but i guess you can easily see that /OT

sorry but, i have no interrest in handling people that come into a thread to cry, not to get information. with the post he did, chucky belongs to this group.

------------------------------

seems like darboy doesnt understand the test ,too. maybe i should just stop to bother you people with this kind of stuff, its starting to look like that you will not bother to try to understand something that isnt what you wanted to hear

------------------------------

@ divinity

interesting results for metal slayer and halberd
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Aila's Sword.   Aila's Sword. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 12:49 pm

Aurum_Sol wrote:

Spoiler:

LOL u mad? if requesting for another weapons test (Thanks Divinity) and giving the data of my tunes isn't information.. then I can't write with my keyboard and this message is just a creation of your imagination!
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Aila's Sword.   Aila's Sword. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 1:56 pm

yes, i am very sorry, i read your post once more and thank you for the following data:

Quote :
And if this Aila isn't bugged then I has been scammed by CB, I tuned mine to 40 str... and added 3 grapplers and didn't see any change..

it was very helpful

now that i read it again i actually can help you with your problems, im really very sorry for accusing you to not having read the thread:

open you eyes, slash a target, write down the damage of a single swing against it without it being hit prior to your swordswing (note: this requires you to look at the first swing)
read the thread AGAIN, calculate your damage with simple formular that was used multiple times ( p=W*100/G ) and see if your aila is a scam that way

after noticing that p will be a value close to 80% start a new request for a weapon test that tests weapons that hit multiple times with one attack (examples: chainsaw, princess chivalry, oukas sword, gale bullet arts), wait for its result, look at it and ask the following question:

why is the closest match of weapon the only one that deals 100% of its supposed damage with its initial strike

of course, you can also do it the intelligent way and write: "umad?" on which my reply will be:

tl;dr:

"yes i am mad at myself for doing a test for people that ignore it (because they dont like it) or simply do not understand it (because they lack basic math knowledge [im talking about " <, =, > " as well as calculation of percentage here {no, its not one person lacking both}])

yes, i realize that im being a "fucking dick." here, thats basically my intention (because kindly posting results had no effect)
Back to top Go down
shadow_nekros
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
shadow_nekros

Male Posts : 292

PostSubject: Re: Aila's Sword.   Aila's Sword. - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 10:00 pm

Lol man, stop it, not all the people know that "ecuation", he is only posting what he knows, he isnt trying to make a change in this thread.... You really have problems my friend
Back to top Go down
DarkChuky
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
DarkChuky

Male Posts : 981

PostSubject: Re: Aila's Sword.   Aila's Sword. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 2:19 am

Spoiler:

u still missing it... your test only helps to know that tunning Aila to 40 streng is useless. and tunning her up to 40 was a lost of money because CB didnt provide the information about it.. that is like being scammed.. I sold u a mele bot.. tune it to 40 ... surprise u wasted (3 USD slot protector + 3 USD Harmonic on each tune ) and now u got no real gain in damage...

Still my Ivis is dealing a lot more of damage that Aila...but don't worry no matter how many test or whatever u do the only one that can give me the right answer are the GMS (I send the bug/question report and still waiting for an answer)
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

PostSubject: Re: Aila's Sword.   Aila's Sword. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2011 4:31 am

my test only proves that her weapon scales at the same rate that other melee(strengh based) weapons do (read: the damage gained by adding strengh is the same as adding strengh to any other bot)

that she does not deal 100% of the damage per strike was obvious the first time you took your stock aila and slashed something for less than 30 damage (your weapons force) when both, strengh and tech, are higher values than 10
you didnt notice it at that point, thats your own fault

pointing out that cyberstep didnt provide information on ailas mechanics is also not really going to help you
thats because cyberstep didnt provide information on how other bots mechanics work, basically you lack any official data to compare your aila with (i might be wrong here, i didnt see any, correct me if i am wrong and cyberstep did provide formulars or anything like that)

and lastly:

Quote :
but don't worry no matter how many test or whatever u do the only one that can give me the right answer are the GMS

this statement is most likely true

edit:
anyways, the update will happen today and will either "fix" aila (read: buff) or leave them alone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aila's Sword.   Aila's Sword. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Aila's Sword.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2