Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sword Art Online

Go down 
+31
Alathon
;)OwneD)
L1NK3R
Ezvir
dagundamses
kyarashotgun
God is a Cat Girl
Astral_Dono
Winty
Relict?
boytitan2
TerraChika
VeryMelon
Reversal
Suki_Eve
dsp
Zethoro
wonjoon
Leeny
Aurum_Sol
zerocl
Haaronyde
Valkyrie
Senhime
Priskern
StickyKeys
Tuskin
Sm3ToNa
Toilet-Flusher
Charter
Segawa
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 4:02 am

inb4someone makes this first.

ONE HAND SWORD SKILL! [Linear] !

I got nothing much to say about episode 1 atcually. Except Kayaba's grand entrance, of awesomeness.

(and how creepy is it if your female char friend whom you think is female turns male in front of you hahaha)
Back to top Go down
Charter
Charter

Male Posts : 78

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:17 am

Was just waiting for someone to make this. Thought the first episode was quite a good introduction
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 7:43 pm

I want to see female characters *¬*
Back to top Go down
Sm3ToNa
Sm3ToNa

Male Posts : 70

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:26 am

Segawa wrote:
female char friend whom you think is female turns male
That part was lol!
Back to top Go down
Tuskin
Do not charge RT
Tuskin

Male Posts : 2811

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 12:31 pm

Shit sucks, bra.
Back to top Go down
StickyKeys
Master Poster
Master Poster
StickyKeys

Male Posts : 2670

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:29 am

Segawa wrote:

(and how creepy is it if your female char friend whom you think is female turns male in front of you hahaha)

I always use female charas in MMOs just to teach people that women playing MMOs are rare.
Also because newbies of the net are susceptible to give you freebies... >_<'

I'd wish CB is like SAO: paying to win is 15% of the game: you got to know how to use it. Of course OP bots here don't need intelligence to play it.
Back to top Go down
Toilet-Flusher
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Toilet-Flusher

Male Posts : 1045

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:54 am

StickyKeys wrote:
I always use female charas in MMOs just to teach people that women playing MMOs are rare.
Also because newbies of the net are susceptible to give you freebies... >_<'

I'd wish CB is like SAO: paying to win is 15% of the game: you got to know how to use it. Of course OP bots here don't need intelligence to play it.

true story lol!
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Male Posts : 1142

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:35 am

That is horizontal right?.... Linear is rapier's initial skill if i didn't remember wrong....
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:38 am

Jesus.
SAO isn't p2w at any part.
Only p2p.

Not sure if i want to spoil anything..

Back to top Go down
Valkyrie
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses
Molcars Wearing Sunglasses

Male Posts : 2457

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:35 am

Kayaba's voice sends shivers down my spine.

I thought the moment the ppl got their real appearance was funny; trolling how kayaba gave them a mirror as a "gift". I don't have a problem with guys who play female characters and/or act like girls on mmo's. I'll just assume you want to be seen as one, or just treat you as a trap. If said player was some ugly bastard, that'd be eww.

All in all, first episode was nice. I suppose it's also a good introduction for those who didn't read the LN. I hope they wilol introduce Asuna properly.

PS: I can't stop staring at pris' new avatar °3°
Back to top Go down
Senhime
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Senhime

Male Posts : 563

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 1:47 pm

Santa Claus fight next ep.
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Quite disappointing.. chapter 2.

DIdnt provide an explanation for almost anything. First meeting with Asuna got brought ahead too.

And if next episode is the reindeer that means we wont get to see 'her' much Mad
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 2:38 am

Kibaou's role got "fused" with another guy.....wonder how they going to do yui's chapter.... Cause that guy and kibaou will affect future story. Namely morning dew girl (yui's arc) where kibaou seize leadership from sinker's guild which was renamed into Aincrad Liberation Army (a.k.a the army) and The other guy was later a leader of the blue dragon guild, the top ranking guild with the most member (other then the army) comparable in rank to the Knights of Blood. Which will play a major role in "The murder case inside the area"
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:32 am

priskern wrote:
Kibaou's role got "fused" with another guy.....wonder how they going to do yui's chapter.... Cause that guy and kibaou will affect future story. Namely morning dew girl (yui's arc) where kibaou seize leadership from sinker's guild which was renamed into Aincrad Liberation Army (a.k.a the army) and The other guy was later a leader of the blue dragon guild, the top ranking guild with the most member (other then the army) comparable in rank to the Knights of Blood. Which will play a major role in "The murder case inside the area"

which part did it fuse ?

That aside the anime feels like a rush job.
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

Male Posts : 188

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:58 am

A psp game was announced :

the game is 100% offline
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:56 pm

Segawa wrote:
priskern wrote:

which part did it fuse ?

Go read it again, The one whom complain about Diabel's death and Kirito not helping isn't Kibaou. The anime fused him and Kibaou together.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Sword_Art_Online:Aria_in_the_Starless_Night
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:23 am

priskern wrote:
Segawa wrote:
priskern wrote:

which part did it fuse ?

Go read it again, The one whom complain about Diabel's death and Kirito not helping isn't Kibaou. The anime fused him and Kibaou together.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Sword_Art_Online:Aria_in_the_Starless_Night

yeah i realised but I don't see how 'that guy' would affect the future stories at all. Since no name was given to him.
Back to top Go down
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:58 am

They do actually, He's call Lind. Reveal on floor 2's field boss raid in Rondo of the Transient Sword which both he and kibaou led a team of players each. I watched the original jp version, en version doesn't translate much on this chapter at all... It's quite long, long enough to come out as a single volume. Covers whole of 2nd floor and of course...more flashes between kirito and asuna .-.
Back to top Go down
zerocl
Molcar Coming Out Of A Vase

Male Posts : 1404

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:35 am

I don't know guys, but is a pretty shit show anyways (at least the two first chapters, In my case, were boring as hell) Let's see If it gets "better" in third
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Priskern
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Priskern

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:11 am

zerocl wrote:
I don't know guys, but is a pretty shit show anyways (at least the two first chapters, In my case, were boring as hell) Let's see If it gets "better" in third

I agreed....anime kinda skipped too much, it make those that already read the novel feel disappointing and it also creates confusion on people whom are new to this series (who most probably only watch the anime due to hype).

Though I read somewhere because they are going to continue the series all the way to ALO arc finishes so it's probably why it's so rushed.
Back to top Go down
Aurum_Sol
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Aurum_Sol

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 7:30 am

priskern wrote:
zerocl wrote:

I agreed....anime kinda skipped too much, it make those that already read the novel feel disappointing and it also creates confusion on people whom are new to this series (who most probably only watch the anime due to hype).

Though I read somewhere because they are going to continue the series all the way to ALO arc finishes so it's probably why it's so rushed.

i didnt read the novell and never heard of it, it just popped up and i started watching it
the show is enjoyable and while it may or may not skip excess masses of information compared to the novell the first two episodes where pretty much easily followable

theres no confusion at all since i also lack the background knowledge that could cause it in the first place (basically you think it would be confusing because of the stuff you know from the novell)
Back to top Go down
Haaronyde
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Haaronyde

Male Posts : 188

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 10:21 am

I watch it mostly for the ost, the anime is good but i like the novel more.
Back to top Go down
zerocl

Male Posts : 1404

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 5:55 pm

Oh man that chapter 3, it was almost good
almost, until the goddamn end...
Back to top Go down
http://www.lastfm.es/user/z3r0yqzaen
Leeny
Leeny

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 6:01 pm

Plot holes: the anime
Good only in concept : the novel
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:51 am

Sword Art Online, I heard nothing but negative stuff about this anime from people around me, so I decided to check this anime out.
I gotta say, I really enjoyed watching first 4 episodes. Episode 3 was really good. Even though running time was 24 minutes, I thought I was watching it for hour(felt that long) and I wasn't bored at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sword Art Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword Art Online   Sword Art Online Empty

Back to top Go down

Sword Art Online
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next