Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Abt K-sword's damage

Go down 
+4
rei_hunter
Suguri
IcyAmiki
z3r0
8 posters
AuthorMessage
z3r0
Newcomer
Newcomer

Abt K-sword's damage Empty
PostSubject: Abt K-sword's damage   Abt K-sword's damage EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Again with some question abt lancer. This time is abt the k-sword's damage. The damage formula for a base str melee wp is: Force x (1 + 0.024 x (STR - 10)). My lancer has 34 str, K-sword with x3 high grappler = 45 force, so output dam should be 70.92 dam.

I use k-sword aside with RS AM. Sometime the 1st punch is miss and the slash after that does 100 damage to targets (150 dam to art). If the 1st punch hits targets, the damage by k-sword will be normal. So what is the formula for this case??And does it apply for all wp combo after RS punch??

Thx for help!
Back to top Go down
IcyAmiki
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
IcyAmiki

Female Posts : 341

PostSubject: Re: Abt K-sword's damage   Abt K-sword's damage EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:33 pm

The first hit tends to be the full damage of the attack, since TGH reduction adds up after the first hit, the 2nd hit would have a much more lower damage depending on the TGH of the target.

And pretty much it applies to all weapon, not just melee. The first hit would be the real hit, and it also tends to do a critical which has augmented damage.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

Female Posts : 7765

PostSubject: Re: Abt K-sword's damage   Abt K-sword's damage EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:29 pm

Chaining melee off of other melee gives a +50% damage bonus called Boost Swing, according to rei. I thought it was just zero step/cart step that that applied to, but apparently not.
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Abt K-sword's damage   Abt K-sword's damage EmptyTue May 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Its what makes Daedalian AM2 hit for 120-200 Damage. On everything within range.

Imagine if Toybox could still combo her missiles with melee.... +50% Damage with her missiles, wont that be annoying as fuck?
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Abt K-sword's damage   Abt K-sword's damage EmptyTue May 17, 2011 7:59 pm

Oh that's a really interesting tidbit. I'll stick that somewhere in my thread, ty rei and suguri Smile
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Abt K-sword's damage   Abt K-sword's damage EmptyTue May 17, 2011 8:23 pm

rei_hunter wrote:
Its what makes Daedalian AM2 hit for 120-200 Damage. On everything within range.

Imagine if Toybox could still combo her missiles with melee.... +50% Damage with her missiles, wont that be annoying as fuck?

Pompoms
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Abt K-sword's damage   Abt K-sword's damage EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:31 pm

The one thing I thought that were absolutely useless from that EVE-apon.....AND NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME THEY'RE USEFUL??

I... don't have any... I kinda only rolled EVE gara 10x....and didn't end up with that.. but ended up with like 3 lucheers -_-
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Abt K-sword's damage   Abt K-sword's damage EmptyTue May 17, 2011 9:43 pm

Erm, pom-poms are fantastic. 10 cost for +1 wlk +1 fly and three more slots for tuning? Yes please.
Back to top Go down
knyx
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
knyx

PostSubject: Re: Abt K-sword's damage   Abt K-sword's damage EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Suguri wrote:
Erm, pom-poms are fantastic. 10 cost for +1 wlk +1 fly and three more slots for tuning? Yes please.

2 slots, but my god the best weapon for use on an arm that switches into a weapon of some sort.

I use a 3s handy magnum since I couldn't afford to roll EVE gara qq.
Back to top Go down
Suguri
God Poster
God Poster
Suguri

PostSubject: Re: Abt K-sword's damage   Abt K-sword's damage EmptyTue May 17, 2011 11:44 pm

knyx wrote:
Suguri wrote:

2 slots, but my god the best weapon for use on an arm that switches into a weapon of some sort.

Sorry, I forgot EN is retarded for a moment. :3c
Back to top Go down
SkyPanic
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
SkyPanic

Male Posts : 775

PostSubject: Re: Abt K-sword's damage   Abt K-sword's damage EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:21 am

Suguri wrote:
knyx wrote:
Suguri wrote:

Sorry, I forgot EN is retarded for a moment. :3c

3s beam gun from Arcantus is nice too but ti's hard to achieved
Back to top Go down
rei_hunter
Surprised Shiromo
Surprised Shiromo

Female Posts : 4660

PostSubject: Re: Abt K-sword's damage   Abt K-sword's damage EmptyWed May 18, 2011 12:32 am

Pompoms are +1 WLK only... but yeah 3s Versions are readily available from JP's UC Garapon Permanent.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/reihunter
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Abt K-sword's damage   Abt K-sword's damage EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:02 am

Huh then maybe i'll wait for that. I'd love to reroll EVE gara again though (I never got an air raider either and I'd love a 2s buckler) but it be gone for a while now.

Oh well. Glad to know those things are useful.

Oh in terms of poor man's efficiency, I had a custom gun I think strapped onto EVE for the stats and whatnot... But I think that thing was like 90 cost and 1 fly? Beats farming straight up when I just wanted to shoot things in arena though.
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Abt K-sword's damage   Abt K-sword's damage EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:38 am

Suguri wrote:
Chaining melee off of other melee gives a +50% damage bonus called Boost Swing, according to rei. I thought it was just zero step/cart step that that applied to, but apparently not.

I have some sauce on that

1st swing 177 dmg

2nd swing 110 dmg

3rd swing 30 dmg
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

PostSubject: Re: Abt K-sword's damage   Abt K-sword's damage EmptyWed May 18, 2011 8:41 am

In other words debunked?

Though there needs to be other factors involved, ie. who were you hitting (a guy with high TGH? questions like that); maybe it applies to the second hit only after the initial? And finally maybe it just doesn't exist..
Back to top Go down
Nisa
God Poster
God Poster
Nisa

Female Posts : 7152

PostSubject: Re: Abt K-sword's damage   Abt K-sword's damage EmptyWed May 18, 2011 9:05 am

ngelicdark wrote:
In other words debunked?

Though there needs to be other factors involved, ie. who were you hitting (a guy with high TGH? questions like that); maybe it applies to the second hit only after the initial? And finally maybe it just doesn't exist..

TGH only applies to 2nd hit onwards

THERE IS NO DEFENSE IN COSMIC BREAK (shelds excluded)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abt K-sword's damage   Abt K-sword's damage Empty

Back to top Go down

Abt K-sword's damage
Page 1 of 1