Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie questions.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Strawman
Newcomer
Newcomer

Newbie questions. Empty
PostSubject: Newbie questions.   Newbie questions. EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:51 pm

Hello, why are some players in the arena have flashing HP like a rainbow color and I can't damage them?

What's the best cartridges for Winberrl? So far, she has 4 Raise cost capacity and Tough Wonder Bit. I used a level 5 limit remover as the tutorial asked me to make a level 6 robot.

I got Laz-chan from the signup bonus. Is it worth it to upgrade her internal weapon? My Laz-chan has 2 Enhance internal weapon and 3 Raise internal cost capacity.

What are the best cartridges for her?

Are there things I should be saving up UC for other than super UC garapon?

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Trill
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
Trill

Male Posts : 3071

Newbie questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions.   Newbie questions. EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:28 pm

As for the flashing HP: an enemy's HP bar will show as purple as long as they have more than 1 bar of HP (100 HP), flashing purple/red. After 100- HP, it changes to red only and lowers as usual. As for Winberrl, your cartridge setup seems good. As for your Laz-chan, most people dont use her Internals, as all it does is give you more ammo for your internal weapon (P.S that blue circle refills ammo, so each time you use it, you gain back the ammo you spent by standing on it, eliminating any need for more ammo). As for cartridges, I suggest Boost Run, and any Wonder Bit related cartridges.

As for what to save UC for? Besides UC Garapon, you should save up a somewhat large sum for each month's UC>RT conversion, which normally costs roughly 109k - 150k depending on whether the rates are discounted or not.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to ask
Back to top Go down
God is a Cat Girl
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater
Guinea Pig Wearing Sweater

Newbie questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions.   Newbie questions. EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 7:58 pm

Strawman wrote:
Hello, why are some players in the arena have flashing HP like a rainbow color and I can't damage them?

What's the best cartridges for Winberrl? So far, she has 4 Raise cost capacity and Tough Wonder Bit. I used a level 5 limit remover as the tutorial asked me to make a level 6 robot.

I got Laz-chan from the signup bonus. Is it worth it to upgrade her internal weapon? My Laz-chan has 2 Enhance internal weapon and 3 Raise internal cost capacity.

What are the best cartridges for her?

Are there things I should be saving up UC for other than super UC garapon?

Thank you.

If you like Winberrl that much, I'd rather say that it's better to actually buy her on the shop, since you will be able to tune her AMs. Well, if you don't want to tune her AMs or use them on other bots, then the free berrl is fine.
I never used that berrl that much, though I'd say that the only carts that are worth taking are Capa (off course) and a couple of guard carts. Oh, and maybe Wonder Rate Up cart.

Laz-chan has the Long Range circle, right? Then you don't need to take her EIW, it's a waste.
Get Absorb Bump since you probably will play as healer. Maybe stun Regain since she's fragile?
Dunno if Boost Run is worth it. Well, maybe it's worthy if you don't tune her for mobility.

There is some things that all newbs should buy on the UC shop.
4 Shotguns, 2 3 way dagger. This 2 weapons will let you do 2 of the 4 quests, which are the 2 that you will be doing most of the time.
Next there is a few bots that you can buy with UC. Seraph Promo being an Item that will let you "transform" Crimrose into Seraph Crimrose, which is a much better version of her. There's bots like Destructor which the best UC art (IMO), and Accel Saber. With those 3 bots you will have a really good commando, but you will need to work on it a bit (this is, tuning).

Else, you might buy a few other bots for their parts, or save some UC to buy 10% Harmonics.
Just be sure to save over 100k UC, so you can get your monthly 50rt.
IMO, save 200k UC, and then spend what you get over that on UC Gara. Since 200k UC will be enough to do mostly anything. Except buy certain rare things when the Bazaar comes around, but you can live without those things (most are collectibles).

If you want a nice Destructor (not CN), you can do it like this.
Buy Destructor (keep the booster), buy Katana Max (oops, I forgot about the rank limit. There is Snailbot, but the LG is fat. And yes, you only need the legs of Katana Max. Maybe you might get him from a lotto cube, or even get his LG as a drop), get a large bazooka with at least 1 slot, roll gara to get this parts: Accel Saber AM, Accel Saber HD, Eve Hair Ornament, Ace of Heart Earrings and Viper Shield.
For carts it depends on how you play, but with a simple UC build like this, you can pick 6 capa carts, 1 guard cart, short boost and both Enhance Internal weapon carts (alternatively get only 1 of them and then get Stun Regain).
Tune for fly (you will be able to get 28 fly with those parts and without triple tuning any of them), and you got yourself a really good art with UC parts only.
IMO, this is one of the cases that your UC was well spent, even though how fast and how cheap it is will depend on your luck on UC gara.
So I don't see why you shouldn't save UC for things like this. Well, unless you don't like arts.
Back to top Go down
Dracatis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Dracatis

Newbie questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions.   Newbie questions. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 6:27 pm

There are a few good bots and a few bad bots that can be junked for their parts in the shop. You can buys some extra wonder bits if your not going to do a few quest runs. You can save up for Seraph upgrade if you like AIRs(after grinding crimrose to 10). Otherwise try to make bots with different mobilty options and weapons to see what you like and works well before you spend hard earned converted RT(another UC option) on a potientally better bot(or take your chances at Garapon). As for the shop RT bots Amateus if you like ARTs, Bugsycait if you like Support. Without CB open I don't remember what else is good in the shop.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newbie questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie questions.   Newbie questions. Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie questions.
Page 1 of 1