Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X

Go down 
+3
Zwiebel Force
blead
nosoyo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
nosoyo
Newcomer
Newcomer

Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X Empty
PostSubject: Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X   Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:35 pm

Hey everyone just like to introduce myself to the forums.

I just wanted to say that i'm quite surprised at how active cosmicbreak is. I just got into it and i'm still getting the hang of it.

But, I hope you don't mind me asking a couple of questions as a newbie...

So I just bought 2 wing plus amj's but I have no idea how to equip them. I went into the garage and clicked to customize my crimrose and I clicked through each and every slot. Guns are displayed and so are accessories but I don't see a slot where the wing plus amj's appear, which means I can't equip them for some reason. How do you equip these?

Also, as for the right click slot/melee, is it possible to dual wield 2 weapons? Because I have a mini bazooka and a plasma gun that I bought, but only the mini bazooka seems to be slotted, while the right click slot one remains as an emote.

Sorry for the questions inside the introductions but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X   Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:52 pm

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.

1. AMJ means AM's joint, so it must be in the AM slot.

2. Press shift and click to swap between weapons.
Back to top Go down
nosoyo
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X   Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:57 pm

Okay thank you for the weapon slot tip but where is the AM slot located? Like I said before, I've looked through all the slots available through the customization and the wing plus amj's do not appear as an option in any of them for some reason.

Edit: If i don't have this slot does that mean I have to acquire it somehow?
Back to top Go down
blead
[Administrator]
[Administrator]
blead

Male Posts : 2370

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X   Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:09 pm

Your robot is Crimrose right?
I'll try to get an image for you, wait a sec.

Spoiler:

edit: Perhaps your Crimrose is the HD one, which cannot be customized.
Back to top Go down
Zwiebel Force
Cosmic Onion
Zwiebel Force

Male Posts : 11444

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X   Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Welcome to CosmicBreak and the FF! I hope you enjoy your stay.

You're probaby using a HD starter Crimrose. HD charakters have their parts locked, so you can't use joint parts. Most of he humanoid characters are more or less entirely parts locked (usually you can remove the BS or they just come with a second BS slot). This is also true for some mechas (i.e. Helingal). Some bots are only partially parts-locked (in that case it's most likely some unique weapon like Nicole Malice's staff).
Back to top Go down
nosoyo
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X   Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:23 pm

Quote :

OOH Okay, that's the problem. Thank you so much for the help.

As for non-hd characters are you able to purchase them/find them(find them as in like one of those things you open up)?
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X   Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 6:17 am

nosoyo wrote:
Hey everyone just like to introduce myself to the forums.

I just wanted to say that i'm quite surprised at how active cosmicbreak is.
kinda surprised as to how. oh wait, it's summer. people are on their summer breaks.
forget what i was about to say.

I just got into it and i'm still getting the hang of it.

But, I hope you don't mind me asking a couple of questions as a newbie...

So I just bought 2 wing plus amj's but I have no idea how to equip them. I went into the garage and clicked to customize my crimrose and I clicked through each and every slot. Guns are displayed and so are accessories but I don't see a slot where the wing plus amj's appear, which means I can't equip them for some reason. How do you equip these?

Also, as for the right click slot/melee, is it possible to dual wield 2 weapons? Because I have a mini bazooka and a plasma gun that I bought, but only the mini bazooka seems to be slotted, while the right click slot one remains as an emote.

Sorry for the questions inside the introductions but any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

anyway, welcome to the forums.
make sure to hit up a mod Admin to change your name color to your union.
need some more people talking in the union sections.

oh, i'm miliken, nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
wonjoon
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
wonjoon

Female Posts : 782

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X   Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 10:09 am

I'm kinda late in saying this, but welcome to CBFF nosoyo! #em3

P.S. Group -> WIZ/BRD/DOS -> View Information -> Join Group -> Profit?
Back to top Go down
Gerrion
Wild Molcar
Wild Molcar

Male Posts : 2218

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X   Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 7:28 pm

Hey there nosoyo. I'm Gerrion, a friendly player from the DOS union.

I'm glad blead was able to help you there. The parts you were having troubles with are called joint parts.

Joint parts, while belonging to certain body sections (AM for arm, BS for booster, etc), are extension of said parts, which you can add to get its benefits. It as a J in the end and it also allows you to equip another part on said slot to get more stats.

For Example, the Moulin BSJ, a gold prize from one of the UC garas, can be inserted into your BS slot. Once you put it, your robot will win its benefits (15 cost, 15 hitpoints, 1 walk and one slot for tuning purposes) and still be able to equip another Booster, like a Pawnger BS, which is a nice BS for small land robots.

I hope that helped you on your questions (or at least give you a better insight on joint parts).

Btw, which Union did you join?
Back to top Go down
Tashunu
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Tashunu

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X   Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 5:52 pm

nosoyo wrote:
Quote :

OOH Okay, that's the problem. Thank you so much for the help.

As for non-hd characters are you able to purchase them/find them(find them as in like one of those things you open up)?

If you mean from lotto cubes or other types of cubes like ro cubes, yes. Lotto cubes sometimes gives you mecha gara bots or bots from the shop, but most of the time they give junk/not so useful stuff. You can sometimes get ro cubes from super uc gara; the cube contain a lot of different bots but not any from new garas. You can buy some rt bots from the shop, which is better for a new player because gara is too much of a random chance to score a good thing.

On the subject of cubes, you have gotten your hu cube right? If not, talk to resha in lesson area for a cube. However, you only get humanoid bots.
The cubes you get in beginning are annivesery cubes, one of which is a ro cube.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X   Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie here... with a couple of questions :X
Page 1 of 1