Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

what the newbie should do

Go down 
+4
Frizz
Maelstrom
elmatalast
nepheart
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nepheart
Newcomer
Newcomer

what the newbie should do Empty
PostSubject: what the newbie should do   what the newbie should do EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 11:49 am

Hi. i am newbie and i dont know how i can stronger in CB.
i dont know how to get garapon ticket or get a good robot
teach me plss
Back to top Go down
elmatalast
Molcars Party Hard
Molcars Party Hard

Male Posts : 1457

PostSubject: Re: what the newbie should do   what the newbie should do EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 12:27 pm

For now wait for tomorrow's weekly update. You'll be able to get free cubes from new npcs in anniversary area which contains various prizes also includes a free HM garapon ticket. Play arena regularly for delight ticket. You can roll Delight and delight garapon with those tickets. Finish Union wars legion challenge at least to grade 6 to get a free Thanks garapon ticket. The more u play the more u'll get as simple as that
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: what the newbie should do   what the newbie should do EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 12:30 pm

First of all, do the legion orders to get a free Thanks Garapon Ticket in the end. This ticket
is used to roll the Thanks Garapon and it will give you a guaranteed robot. There's two thanks
garapons, one will give you only girls (moes) and the other will give only mechas.

To see the legion orders, just press F6 in the lobby...
Back to top Go down
Frizz
Busted
Busted

Male Posts : 2029

PostSubject: Re: what the newbie should do   what the newbie should do EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 12:36 pm

Also read this:
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t14067-guide-to-tuning-slightly-better-for-beginners-by-sanzeinga-updated-20-02-2015
and this:
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t13442-stat-movement-cart-breakpoints
Back to top Go down
Maelstrom
Chased By Police
Chased By Police

Male Posts : 4840

PostSubject: Re: what the newbie should do   what the newbie should do EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 12:37 pm

Frizz wrote:
Also read this:
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t14067-guide-to-tuning-slightly-better-for-beginners-by-sanzeinga-updated-20-02-2015
and this:
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t13442-stat-movement-cart-breakpoints

yes, do it when you get some time, please!
Back to top Go down
StiJoLew
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
StiJoLew

PostSubject: Re: what the newbie should do   what the newbie should do EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 4:11 pm

Not sure how many will agree with me, but the Mialy HW in coin shop is a decent starter bot. It requires no weapon tunes because the weapon runs off EIW carts, has long range so you basically just have to worry about positioning, and is pretty easy to tune with 40tec and 38fly. At the very least it'll work better than what the games gives you to start off with.

Other than that, what everyone else has been saying is pretty spot on. It's not too difficult to get a decent moe nowadays, and tuning is a bit easier too thanks to dense cosmos.
Back to top Go down
Pork Chop
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Pork Chop

Male Posts : 359

PostSubject: Re: what the newbie should do   what the newbie should do EmptyMon Oct 31, 2016 4:56 pm

StiJoLew wrote:
Not sure how many will agree with me, but the Mialy HW in coin shop is a decent starter bot.  It requires no weapon tunes because the weapon runs off EIW carts, has long range so you basically just have to worry about positioning, and is pretty easy to tune with 40tec and 38fly.  At the very least it'll work better than what the games gives you to start off with.

She's good to get your BR up to 3k... beyond that would be difficult... during normal arena you don't deal damage as much as your alphag ARTs counterparts but you get to survive better with her range, wonderbit autoplay, and you can focus on dodging more than shooting since she is a single weapon shooter which would be more prominent if there's another UW Arena Battle Cards event in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Esequienes?
Genuine Drunk
Genuine Drunk

PostSubject: Re: what the newbie should do   what the newbie should do EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 3:07 am

Just save UC and buy an account with good bots in cosmic break account traders facebook group some of them sell accounts for UC or mats. A account with at least 1 OP bot shouldn't cost more than 100k uc. 1 OP bot is all you need just tune it till it has 700 HP and spam it all day.

Here is a list of the most OP moes in the game you should get a S rank or at least an A rank moe if you want to do good in arena
http://www.cosmicbreakfanforum.com/t16267-all-moe-bots-ranked-by-performance?highlight=performance
Back to top Go down
nepheart
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: what the newbie should do   what the newbie should do EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 5:09 am

And how i can get lily rain EVE and ivis i really like them.
Back to top Go down
Sakura1
Crab
Crab

Female Posts : 5579

PostSubject: Re: what the newbie should do   what the newbie should do EmptyTue Nov 01, 2016 8:08 am

nepheart wrote:
And how i can get lily rain EVE and ivis i really like them.

u cant they arent avaliable anymore you gonna have to wait until they appear again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what the newbie should do   what the newbie should do Empty

Back to top Go down

what the newbie should do
Page 1 of 1