Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possibly a Gift?

Go down 
+9
*Snow*
Dune
Ryoma
NovaZero
TaeTae
werty16
Foxie
milk
iHaveanId
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
iHaveanId
Newcomer
Newcomer
iHaveanId

Male Posts : 4

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 6:41 pm

Hey guys, um, well..... Can anyone gift me Ouka? Embarassed
Sorry if I'm acting like a noob, its mainly because she looks like a fun character to play, and well, yeah....
silent
My IGN is : CheeseLuvas

Sorry if I'm acting like a noob, really ._. .....
Back to top Go down
milk
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
milk

Male Posts : 1918

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 11:20 pm

hey. that's ok.
i'm going to be begging all this open beta.

i want a lot things!
Back to top Go down
Foxie
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Foxie

Female Posts : 513

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:08 am

o= What do you want Miliken? o3o
Back to top Go down
werty16
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
werty16

Male Posts : 224

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:07 am

lol i want to try out ouka too and its way too painful to get uc by grinding
*sigh* wish the uc tree events would be lil earlyer so i could participate
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:17 am

iHaveanId wrote:
Hey guys, um, well..... Can anyone gift me Ouka? Embarassed
Sorry if I'm acting like a noob, its mainly because she looks like a fun character to play, and well, yeah....
silent
My IGN is : CheeseLuvas

Sorry if I'm acting like a noob, really ._. .....

Um, you can't gift garapon
Back to top Go down
NovaZero
Grand Poster
Grand Poster
NovaZero

Male Posts : 3141
Location : Bouncing on one of the Hurricane Arrows at Angel Academy

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:11 am

>>Tae

CBUS Ouka be shop, friend. For 32k UC.

>>TC

Play Ouka's Story: Scarlet Moon in Mission mode.
Back to top Go down
TaeTae
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
TaeTae

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:55 am

NovaZero wrote:
>>Tae

>>TC

oh, yeh, i forgot they noobified it up and made it non-garapon.
Back to top Go down
Ryoma
Ryoma

Male Posts : 43

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 9:20 am

can someone gift me Lazer WB and alot of it?
my cilent is bugged somehow and I cannot access the shop T_T
Back to top Go down
iHaveanId
Newcomer
Newcomer
iHaveanId

Male Posts : 4

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:02 pm

TaeTae wrote:
NovaZero wrote:
>>Tae

>>TC

oh, yeh, i forgot they noobified it up and made it non-garapon.

I'm still kinda desperate for an Ouka... Embarassed

Come on... I really need one ._.
Back to top Go down

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:04 am

i wonder if i can beg too.... i used up all my money trying to get ivis on garapon...
anything that can help me gain money will be greatly appreciated...
sorry for being a noob.....

IGN: sunjae429
Back to top Go down
Dune
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Dune

Male Posts : 1071

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:06 am

i get people begging me to gift bot parts all the time.. i dont have the UC but if you give me the cosmos harmonic alphas to sell to gift the said part ill do so D:
Back to top Go down
*Snow*
*Snow*

Male Posts : 77

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:19 am

I shall beg for an Ivis.. lolz
Back to top Go down

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:55 am

*Snow* wrote:
I shall beg for an Ivis.. lolz
She's only on garapon. You can't gift garapon.
Back to top Go down
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Male Posts : 46

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:31 am

I'm still just a noob... but i heard that getting the 2x uc gain item & spamming the scarlet moon mission was a good way to make cash if your good with doing it fast.

I thought I was gunna use art/air only till a random rich player I was talking with gifted me when I mentioned I was saving for a toybox (wasn't begging.) I looked & saw that he gifted me not only the toybox I was saving for... but an ouka too!

I figured i'd give her a whirl since that player was kind enough to gift her to me... now she's at the front of my commando with toybox/crimrose & I make about 70%+ of my kills with her now lmao! I can't imagine using another land type, but she IS fun. Easy to get kills with her too with a little practice, especially if you watch the tab radar & choose your targets.

EDIT: Try joining a clan, got 40k on the first day in one. Also rolled the garapon with it for the dayu promotion & got it on roll 3 lol ^^
Back to top Go down

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:49 pm

Mixed wrote:
I'm still just a noob... but i heard that getting the 2x uc gain item & spamming the scarlet moon mission was a good way to make cash if your good with doing it fast.

I thought I was gunna use art/air only till a random rich player I was talking with gifted me when I mentioned I was saving for a toybox (wasn't begging.) I looked & saw that he gifted me not only the toybox I was saving for... but an ouka too!

I figured i'd give her a whirl since that player was kind enough to gift her to me... now she's at the front of my commando with toybox/crimrose & I make about 70%+ of my kills with her now lmao! I can't imagine using another land type, but she IS fun. Easy to get kills with her too with a little practice, especially if you watch the tab radar & choose your targets.

EDIT: Try joining a clan, got 40k on the first day in one. Also rolled the garapon with it for the dayu promotion & got it on roll 3 lol ^^

awwwwwwww lucky guy.....
lol i tried begging, and this random guy started raging at me..... T.T
Back to top Go down
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:53 pm

if you blow 10k on star coins & buy the 1hr 3x ex & 1hr 3x uc items you can reel in like 10k uc & 1.5k xp a round... some kinda event goin on
Back to top Go down
Segawa
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Segawa

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 am

Mixed wrote:
if you blow 10k on star coins & buy the 1hr 3x ex & 1hr 3x uc items you can reel in like 10k uc & 1.5k xp a round... some kinda event goin on

and if you have 2 maxed out bots you could reel in 6k per round.

If only i didnt have exams and have to study i woulda maxed all the bots i ever wanted to use >_>. Oh well Nextweek.

Get the 8x again for all of us kay ? Thanks guys
Back to top Go down
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:37 pm

Just scrapped my old acc yo make a new one for the name. Its kinda bare though & i'm struggling to rake in the money to at least have a decent stock commando. Any chance someone that has alot of left over uc from 8x weekend could gift me a sturbanger OR an ouka?

IGN: ArcticFox (Thanks for your time ^^)
Back to top Go down

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:41 pm

Anyone kind enough to gift me izuna???
Back to top Go down
gunzlinger
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
gunzlinger

Male Posts : 111

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:53 pm

>.<;
I would love an Ouka, but...
Back to top Go down

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 10:55 pm

gunzlinger wrote:
>.<;
I would love an Ouka, but...

I dont like Ouka... I think im fine with my ivis and zsg
Back to top Go down
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:06 am

Meh, i'm giving up on the new char. Just gunna stick with the old one since its already got so much good stuff on it & a gold bot. I'll just keep the forum name like this XD
Back to top Go down

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 3:13 am

ArcticFox wrote:
Meh, i'm giving up on the new char. Just gunna stick with the old one since its already got so much good stuff on it & a gold bot. I'll just keep the forum name like this XD

Lol rage quit much??
Back to top Go down
ArcticFox
ArcticFox

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:50 am

...ragequit? Getting a goldbot & being told they carry over was the thing that tipped the scale, not fustration. Rather than struggling for uc for something as dumb as a name change when I already have an acc with everything i could possibly want, I should be trying to practice & get better instead I realized Razz
Back to top Go down

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:57 am

ArcticFox wrote:
...ragequit? Getting a goldbot & being told they carry over was the thing that tipped the scale, not fustration. Rather than struggling for uc for something as dumb as a name change when I already have an acc with everything i could possibly want, I should be trying to practice & get better instead I realized Razz

Lol.... I see... But why change acc in the first place?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Possibly a Gift? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possibly a Gift?   Possibly a Gift? Empty

Back to top Go down

Possibly a Gift?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next