Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cetsuion Alpha Build

Go down 
+11
Nymph~
Intet
Kobrakai
Mew
Divinity
Dracatis
xzpwnz
anchimon
Retrias
Shaftronics
Morishima
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

Female Posts : 157

Cetsuion Alpha Build Empty
PostSubject: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:02 pm

I want to use him for a Alpha build....I used some random 50cost weapon. My question is if the Carts are ok, what main weapon which has 50 or less cost to use, what wonderbit to use (if possible without adding cost) and if I should swap the legs?

I would like to know as well how big his BD is I know that the bot will be very LARGE but just so I can get a feeling of how large it will be.

I want to burstfire lonely enemys to death with the bot and I have a similar builded bot without Asuras and can say that Greinaut AMs with 2 other weapon burstfiring is very successfull. So I want a bot that can do the same even better....it´s my playstyle and it works for me so why not leave me do it if I am able to and have fun doing that...

Sorry for writing so much but I always get responses where ppl tell me a completly different build and playstyle which I don´t want to copy....

Spoiler:

Same bot with only Capa Carts and original LG.

Posted this one as well to ask how could I build it with leaving the AMs, LG on and having Moving Burst. (Since I know the LGs are good)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

Male Posts : 649

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Seriously dude.

Enough with these builds. I'll be blunt with you; They won't work, and Greinaut arms are not meant to be used as such. Especially with the stats (Or lack thereof) in both arms, they're really not worth the huge hitbox either.

You'll get shot down by RIFLES and MAGNUMS with that speed and size. No. Just no.

I've already posted 2 cheap, low-cost (RT and UC-wise, also tuning-wise) Alpha builds in your 2 other threads.

Go and try that before you make anything else that wouldn't work.

If you -really- want to make a moving burst air out of the 3 Gara units in the shop, go with Gywain and 2 Stardusts without the Greinaut arms.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:31 pm

Asura-ed Greinaut arm.... FAIL
Back to top Go down
anchimon
Newcomer
Newcomer
anchimon

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 2:15 pm

Morishima wrote:
... I have a similar builded bot without Asuras and can say that Greinaut AMs with 2 other weapon burstfiring is very successfull. So I want a bot that can do the same even better....

Let me guess you are successfully shooting something like this?

Spoiler:

I can't imagine that any of your postet build can do anything except in
1. lv 5 arena with only cirlces and no average player there
2. 3 BR limited rooms with no average player there
3. any rooms with no average player there
4. other players lag and can't move
5. shooting AFK players
6. shooting players who let you kill them out of pity.

All you buillds are too slow that even misside am will kill you.

More weapon =/= good.
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:03 pm

anchimon wrote:
Morishima wrote:
... I have a similar builded bot without Asuras and can say that Greinaut AMs with 2 other weapon burstfiring is very successfull. So I want a bot that can do the same even better....

Spoiler:

5. shooting AFK players

More weapon =/= good.

I am successful shooting everything....from Venguard to AG I bursted everything to death...and you tell me again what I don´t need to hear...since you said it already...I want to try it since I like bursting with the bot I already have and I score best with that bot out of all my bots and believe me the others are decend because they´re like all the other (pro tipps) build bots around here. Good Example are my to Seraphy with 40fly and tuned LPG.

What I want to know is a way to keep the LGs if possible and to use some other main-weapons on the AMs cuz these are just for Cost-Display.

What I see in your comments is that nobody seems to realize that in your OWN team there are healer and other players which work with you and you don´t need to go to the front alone!!!!! if you know how to use the RADAR there won´t be a problem with any bot u use as long as it has any kind of weapon.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:07 pm

Lol axer just got into gara one week a go, a lot of people that don't know how to use it is bound to actually have it , Alba will probably eat that thing whole even on a burst stand still.
Back to top Go down
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 3:10 pm

You've an alpha addiction with the entirely wrong concept
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:55 pm

xzpwnz wrote:
You've an alpha addiction with the entirely wrong concept

lol at least I will be honest and won´t deny that.

But I got the addiction cuz it´s succsesfull....other haraser follow they targets while trying to kill them....I drop from air and pang they´re dead.

I know there are better builds and stuff like that but I did try something similar so why not let me try it (the parts I buy can be used later for something else if I fail) and do something never seen on CB.....Maybe that´s a wrong statement but the only burster that style I saw were Shotgun based for PS Breaking and not for normal Arena fights....

as said I play more teamplay style and if I go solo I only hunt bots that are weakend or all alone...1on1 never failed me with my previous one...and since nobody answers my actuall question I will try finding one alone.

Spoiler:

I found already a solution to leaveing the LGs where they are now I only need to find a nice 50=>Cost Main weapon which I could equip 4 times on a L sized air bot. (If possible with 240+range)

anchimon wrote:

Spoiler:

5. shooting AFK players

More weapon =/= good.

More weapons = better might be wrong, but More Weapon= more stuning is right (I realized that any type of weapon has a small stun factor and that the ppl which I burst with my proxy bot which has 2xGreinautAM + 2xWide Beamgun aren´t moving till they die and if they are I fly a little bit away and burst them again... and not out of pity but because they can´t I guess shelltype or pulsguns would work even better...(All weapons mentioned here are S sized which is a problem for the build I posted...)
Back to top Go down
Dracatis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Dracatis

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:57 pm

Since no one else seems all that helpful I'll give my meager advice. Sadly I do alpha on hoppers and there are two ways I'm successful.

But first of all my biggest suggestion is to have a MAIN main weapon. One decent expensive weapon that you can shoot while running/flying around without worry like a beam rifle, it should have the most ammo of your weapons. Secondly I'd go with small AM's if possible, which is what I think their trying to get at, you'll have trouble landing most your bullets on one target otherwise. If you have to have those arms maybe look for a skinny, tiny body. Here are the two alpha styles that seem to work.

Perch and Alpha:
This is the way you might want to do it as an AIR. Use cheap long range weapons like Muskets. Land on some cliff, alpha tell someone gets annoyed with you, then move to another spot or fight it out with them. For AIR's I'd suggest having Tengu BS or a bot that can STOVL. Boost Run, hopping or other movement abilities(Cart step, zero step) are also highly suggested so you can get away and do it again. You probably won't get the highest score, but with quick damage and hopefully no loss of cost you'll be quite effective.

Hop and Alpha:
The nice thing about this is it's multitasking. You get a bunch of cheap low range weapons like autoguns or shotguns(I like RP Juana's shotgun cakes currently, for AIRs the equivilent would be blasters I guess). get in close hop confuse them shooting your main and any time they lose you, stop and alpha them to death(the random stuns will make it pretty hard for them to target you and attack back, especially if at least one of your weapons is stun happy). The bonus is, your also a good PS breaker, which can make you a team hero.

Sadly, I'm not that great with AIRs so I don't know if this advice is helpful or realistic for you but good luck and ignore these people set in their ways. Enjoy the game your own way and when you get good at it, laugh in their face. (Though I do suggest start cheap cost-wise so you don't personally screw over your union, if you can't do decent without tunes, the tunes won't help that much try something else).
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:58 pm

Stop lying; I used to have an addiction to alpha builds myself. Otherwise, its why I know your builds simply won't work. You're taking to players who have played hundreds of hours, who have witnessed the best and worst builds of every type, and for your own good, lemme just say this; They won't work when they're that slow, big and have limited range/dps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 6:59 pm

@OP - Dude, seriously. Just because you like Alpha striking doesn't mean you should do it with every bot you get. Sad Chaos
Morishima wrote:
More weapons = better
You don't see one soldier carrying 10 machine guns into battle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=7yBnl_krN_U#t=91s
Back to top Go down
Divinity
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Divinity

Male Posts : 262

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:19 pm

For the carts of the new build you posted, I recommend Beam Guard to replace Anti-burning as they are of the same cost and you won't get burned if you're careful.

The problem with doing this is that the weapons to alpha strike with for Lsized bots are extremely limited (the AM choice too). Try to get Beam Gun Mods to replace the Reflect Pitchers and tune FLY, you should have it at 34 by them I guess.

Spoiler:

If you have access to RayStag HD and 2x Pulse Shot AMJ, I suggest using them instead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/?m=pc&a=page_f_home&tar
xzpwnz
Legendary Poster
Legendary Poster
xzpwnz

Male Posts : 4686

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:25 pm

People posting in this thread (besides shaftronics) are so incredibly lulzy
Back to top Go down
Dracatis
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Dracatis

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 7:47 pm

Shaftronics wrote:
Stop lying; I used to have an addiction to alpha builds myself. Otherwise, its why I know your builds simply won't work. You're taking to players who have played hundreds of hours, who have witnessed the best and worst builds of every type, and for your own good, lemme just say this; They won't work when they're that slow, big and have limited range/dps.

Yes, it's not an easy start and you will die alot(thus why I suggested cheaper builds). I don't even use Asura AMJ cause I don't think their worth the cost. But times and meta changes and currently my alpha builds seem to be able to keep up with most other styles. But here is the biggest mistake I see. The fat arts that think they can just sit there and shoot when people are charging them. Espcially if they shields since they won't stun much at all, you need to get airborne and out of there several seconds ago. If you can't be instantly mobile and have good radar/visual reaction speed, your just a free frag. Oddly enough, playing a good Alpha actually takes quite a bit of skill, knowing when you Alpha and when to GTFO(and how to), despite the logic that says otherwise.

Which brings up a good point, if you can get Broad Radar, it's your bestest friend. The tab key and map awareness should be priority whenever there is a lull in action and sometimes even during if you can.
Back to top Go down
Mew
The Ultimate Negro
Mew

Female Posts : 1540

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 9:28 pm

Maybe you should use those Greinaut AMs for something else like....Amateus. And add double bazookas to it.

If you're honestly gonna use an Asura AM with a Greinaut that's just plain terrible.

It kills your HP so badly.

If you wanna alpha stun you might as well get a Paralyzer Mod and a gun of your choice. Oh and of course 2 Pacifar AMs (Beamguns).

Raystag HD or Tentrion HD is up to you.

Also, I know you have it already but, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE MOVING BURST.

Also, LOOOOOL AT THAT DESTRUCTOR.
Back to top Go down
Retrias
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Retrias

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:27 am

Everyone, lets give up (y/n)?
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:45 am

Divinity wrote:
For the carts of the new build you posted, I recommend Beam Guard to replace Anti-burning as they are of the same cost and you won't get burned if you're careful.

The problem with doing this is that the weapons to alpha strike with for Lsized bots are extremely limited (the AM choice too). Try to get Beam Gun Mods to replace the Reflect Pitchers and tune FLY, you should have it at 34 by them I guess.

Spoiler:

If you have access to RayStag HD and 2x Pulse Shot AMJ, I suggest using them instead.

Thanks for the build I like that one alot^^ but I might be changing the HD and use Catsuion LGs instead....

Now I just need to find 3 more Beam Gun Mods^^

As said I knew it´s gonna be very large airbot, but got a question to that too....I chose Catsuion because his BD Stats are AMAZING.....is there any Rt/UC Shop bot which can be used as an alternative....should be able to use 4xGreinaut AMs and EQ 4 Weapons and having Moving Burst....if possible having good stats as well....(the most important thing to me is being able to use 8+(if I use Tentrion HD then there are 9) Main Weapons on an AIR bot^^)
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:17 am

Sir. I can still shoot you down with nothing but a raid rifle. You don't seem to understand that speed and mobility has # 1 priority in almost every build, because if you move fast, you can get to targets, and not get hit. Is that too hard to grasp?

A Gywain with 2 Stardusts will have more hp and more fly than any other build you can churn out. Its so awesome you don't even need asuras or weapon arms; while retaining a good amount of tgh. Use the right LGs and it becomes a small target as well.

But I'm just wasting my time, I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:41 am

Shaftronics wrote:
I'm just wasting my time, I guess.
Somebody asking for help but not willing to listen to advice? Yeah, no doubt that it's a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Kobrakai
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Kobrakai

Female Posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:23 am

Can I copy your build? It's amazing, why can't I come up with builds like this.
Back to top Go down
Intet
Adept Poster
Adept Poster

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:28 am

A long time ago I thought of doing a cetsuion MB build with pacifar arm2 and ABRs just for the sillyness of it. Probably better than any of the silly ones listed here, heh.
Back to top Go down
Nymph~
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Nymph~

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:53 am

xzpwnz wrote:
People posting in this thread (besides shaftronics) are so incredibly lulzy
my troll detector radar is ringing madly ever since OP's first post that I saw yesterday
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Morishima
Regular Poster
Regular Poster
Morishima

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:27 am

Shaftronics wrote:
Sir. I can still shoot you down with nothing but a raid rifle. You don't seem to understand that speed and mobility has # 1 priority in almost every build, because if you move fast, you can get to targets, and not get hit. Is that too hard to grasp?

A Gywain with 2 Stardusts will have more hp and more fly than any other build you can churn out. Its so awesome you don't even need asuras or weapon arms; while retaining a good amount of tgh. Use the right LGs and it becomes a small target as well.

I guess you´re right and for a start I already do have 2 greinauts and thus I have the ams I would only need a asuras and a bot to try it....as for mobility beeing '1 Priority....I might be able to run or dodge with those builds but in the end I would only play like a faggot that flys more then fights....I played fast bots (only my Seraphs with 40 fly though) and I can tell you that once you´re hit and get stunned (and it can happen even with 40tgh) your dead meat.
In actual gameplay once you´re on the ground you´re getting gangraped and that´s a fact.

Well I think my viewpoint is getting to you guys...probably cuz I do not speak nativ english.

What I want to tell you is. Fast Bot= Fly to Front and Flee back to recharge boos gauge.
But if you Fly Front you confront many players with many bots some who might by better then yours!
So I want to change it to. Slow Bot = Wait for peaple coming to you or go to retreating/lonely bots kill and wait for next

hope you get now what I want to do and what you have been telling me to do...
Back to top Go down
Rinrin
Ace Poster
Ace Poster
Rinrin

Female Posts : 1619

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:08 am

why someone would even buy centurion for 45 rt, i cant imagine.

Morishima wrote:

What I want to tell you is. Fast Bot= Fly to Front and Flee back to recharge boos gauge.
But if you Fly Front you confront many players with many bots some who might by better then yours!
So I want to change it to. Slow Bot = Wait for peaple coming to you or go to retreating/lonely bots kill and wait for next

wat is this i dont even...
Back to top Go down
Shaftronics
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
Shaftronics

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 9:22 am

Morishima wrote:
Shaftronics wrote:

I guess you´re right and for a start I already do have 2 greinauts and thus I have the ams I would only need a asuras and a bot to try it....as for mobility beeing '1 Priority....I might be able to run or dodge with those builds but in the end I would only play like a faggot that flys more then fights....I played fast bots (only my Seraphs with 40 fly though) and I can tell you that once you´re hit and get stunned (and it can happen even with 40tgh) your dead meat.
In actual gameplay once you´re on the ground you´re getting gangraped and that´s a fact.

Well I think my viewpoint is getting to you guys...probably cuz I do not speak nativ english.

hope you get now what I want to do and what you have been telling me to do...

Does. Not. Work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cetsuion Alpha Build   Cetsuion Alpha Build Empty

Back to top Go down

Cetsuion Alpha Build
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next