Cosmic Break
Welcome! to the Unofficial Fan Forums Please read the rules as soon as you can. It will only take a few minutes of your time to do so. If you are not willing to read them, you might not be here for long! Enjoy your stay and don't get into trouble.

Click here for Forum Rules

Click here for Cosmic Break Guides

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Low cost Alpha AIR build

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
seeeu
Newcomer
Newcomer

Low cost Alpha AIR build Empty
PostSubject: Low cost Alpha AIR build   Low cost Alpha AIR build EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:33 pm

sumething noobs can make w/ less than 70 RT (considering 50% rt sale)

preferably w/ MB & stealth/sniper carts
Back to top Go down
Stickboy
Master Poster
Master Poster
Stickboy

Male Posts : 2971

PostSubject: Re: Low cost Alpha AIR build   Low cost Alpha AIR build EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 1:43 pm

brickgale core, frau adone ams, wide beam gun or w/e weapon you think it's good, and why stealth/sniper carts?
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Low cost Alpha AIR build   Low cost Alpha AIR build EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:33 pm

Tentrion HD, Air Raider Core, Frau AMs, Prop bits, choose your guns.

It's usually something that has longer ranges (ie. cross shooter) so that you can outrange your current gun setup that's otherwise there.

The only thing you prolly hafta buy RT there is Frau (the more expensive one) and Air raider.  Or you can try rolling for Tonitrus in Mega and Tierouge for her AMJs.

Also someone, please move this to Gameplay Questions/Discussions, this doesn't belong here .-.
Back to top Go down
seeeu
Newcomer
Newcomer

PostSubject: Re: Low cost Alpha AIR build   Low cost Alpha AIR build EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 7:54 am

Stickboy wrote:
and why stealth/sniper carts?
I think it suits alpha airs well, being able to ninja land mechs
ngelicdark wrote:
Also someone, please move this to Gameplay Questions/Discussions, this doesn't belong here .-.
Blah my bad. Thanks for pointing that one Smile
Back to top Go down
ngelicdark
Adept Poster
Adept Poster
ngelicdark

Female Posts : 936

PostSubject: Re: Low cost Alpha AIR build   Low cost Alpha AIR build EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 9:54 am

Don't take stealth or sniper carts.  Stealth is countered by broad radar which eveyrone now has (don't tell me otherwise, I have Ninja Run on my Momiji and I'm highly regretting it right now cuz all it does now is take boost).

Sniper sight is kind of useless because if you want to sneak up on someone, just don't lock on them while you're chasing.  Once you start firing bullets, anyone and everyone will know you're there (unless I'm talking on the phone, chatting with someone alt tabbed in steam and in game, you will get a retaliation from me the moment I get tagged by those bullets).

Also, please read that guide on alphags that Sugu wrote for more information.  He explains the things I mentioned in more detail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Low cost Alpha AIR build   Low cost Alpha AIR build Empty

Back to top Go down

Low cost Alpha AIR build
Page 1 of 1